This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section. I posted in in Chem Sex Fiction because the guy targeted by the poz guys is described as "...drunk or high or something." The story was riddled with misspellings and typographical errors. I hope I caught them all.

I just wanted to write about something I witnessed first hand at Steamworks in Chicago a month or so ago. It was so hot that I have jacked off MANY times since then thinking about it.

I was at Steamworks on a Saturday night, it was close to bar time when the place really starts hopping. I had been fucked a few times (bb of course) and I had filled a few holes with my cum as well. To the best of my knowledge I am neg. I had seen this group of 3 guys earlier and I had noticed biohazard tatts on 2 of them and saw them making out and fucking each other raw and they looked like they had some nice pieces of equipment on them. I ws standing in the hallway and I could see over where the steps were and see the new guys walking up from the changing room/locker area up to the second floor and I had seen some nice relatively hot guys walk up. I then saw this blonde guy, well built solid body, very short almost military style haircut, come up the steps it was very obvious that he was drunk or high or something. He looked to be maybe 21, 22 or 23, somewhere in the very low 20's.

I watched as the 3 guys I had seen earlier. All in their 30's I assumed and I also assumed they were all poz, or at least 2 of them were. They went up near the drunk blonde who had just come in and started to talk to him and kind of corralled him and then led them back to a room that they had. When they got him back there they left the door open and I stood close by outside watching the scene in front of me.

It was hot watching these guys get him out of his towel. One of them went down and started sucking on his nice size cock, another was working on his nips back and forth and the third was making out with him. They did that for probably 10 to 15 minutes, then one of them got out a bottle of poppers and had the blonde start inhaling them. They got him down on the bed on his back, one straddled his chest and was feeding him his cock, and keeping the poppers close, one was kneeling on the side of the bed sucking on the kid's cock and the other one was rimming his ass and getting him ready for a nice hot fuck. It was so hot hearing the kid moaning in between sucking and huffing the poppers. The biggest of the 3, I am going to assume he had a cock somewhere around 8" or so then got out the lube and lubed up his cock and lubed up the kid's ass and was getting ready to fuck him. I did not think I was going to see a infection scene unfold in front of me that night, but it was definately hot and I was jealous a bit that I was not the guy getting fucked. The top started to slide his cock in the kid's ass and the kid took the cock out of his mouth and said "man, you gotta put a rubber on if you wanna fuck me." Well at that point I thought it was going to get boring. What is the fun of fucking a kid if you have a rubber on? The top obliged 'though. He took out a rubber and unrolled it, bit off the entire tip of the rubber and then he put it on. The kid reached back and felt that the rubber was on and he open up his hole again to the guy. The top fucked for maybe 10 minutes and then let loose a huge groan. I could just picture that big hot poz load going up in this kid's ass. After a few minutes the top pulled out and the guys switched positions, keeping the bottom high on poppers and busy with their cocks, and sucking on his. Each one of the tops rode his hole 2 times, each one bit the tips off the rubbers and I assume that the blonde had 6 loads of hot POZ jizz up in his ass at the end of that breeding session. After each of them was done with his second load, one of the guys sucked him off to completion and swallowed his load. I actually heard the kid say "you gotta be careful swallowing cum, you could catch somethign doing that." I had to laugh, knowing the kid was likely to be marked forever by the night's excesses.

I went out and took 2 more loads and then called it a night. Gotta love drunk guys and stealth poz tops!!!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 4 years later...