3 HOURS 3 LOADS

LoadMyHoleSF

Received a text from a big dicked top friend of mine asking when I was available. He’s always a great fuck with that huge 10 inch dick of his that always stretches my whole hole open as he endeavors to go balls deep with his 10. 

It was another great session with him in charge; placing me into the positions that he wanted. He’s tender yet aggressive which I like! He tells me when to relax and breathe so I can take all 10. While fucking, he’ll cuff me on the side of the head, pull my hair, and shove my face into the pillow. 

After 45 minutes, he pumped hard and came deep in my hole. I could feel his dick pulsing as he delivered his load into me. It was wonderful!

I always believe it’s a shame to waste a freshly loaded hole so instead of heading straight home, I went to cruise the park. It was a bit early in the evening, but there were some men trolling about.

I checked out this black guy wearing a hoodie and followed him deeper into the bushes. He pulled out his dick so I immediately got down on my knees. There was substantial girth and weight to his soft dick which grew bigger and harder in my mouth! He wasn’t as long as my friend but still substantial and definitely had more girth to him. It was great to know that I had been loosened up for him. 

When I had gotten him hard, I presented my ass to him and he didn’t waste any time taking it. While he plowed me, four or five guys started to watch but he didn’t break his rhythm at all! His rhythm increased and he shoved in deeper and harder stretching my hole even more open. I could feel his spurts shoot into me as he unloaded. 

I was hoping one of the other guys would jump on but no luck! So I texted a Filipino friend of mine who is always eager to unload in my hole and he filled me up before I headed home. I had started my evening at six and was home by nine!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Love how you describe this and have had similar in the past - big dicked cocks who were gently and understanding, yet assertive and dominant.  But they finally achieved the ultimate goal of mounting, fucking and breeding us without tearing us apart and destroying us.  And the only thing better, was to take their training forward and take the next cock.  Like your style, bud.  Oink!

• Like 3

Guest CuriousDallas

Damn that’s hot. Love getting it anon in the park like that and I’d have taken his dick and load too! I always hate when guys watch but don’t join or take their turn.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

I always believe it’s a shame to waste a freshly loaded hole so instead of heading straight home, I went to cruise the park. It was a bit early in the evening, but there were some men trolling about.

Love getting bred in a cruisy park, especially by straight guys who just need to nut up a hole.