Surprise Gangbang

Bibttmmiami

They weren’t all there when I got there but I was at a buddy’s and he was inviting other people over and eventually it was him and four other guys hanging out and fucking me. I was on this mat in the middle of the room naked with them taking turns with my mouth and butt. And when they weren’t having sex with me they just kind of ignored me while they talked to each other which was kind of hot. It felt like they viewed each other as peers while I was just a slut to use for sleazy sex. Pretty fun and all of them wound up asking to see me again.

• Like 2

I've been on the other side of that. There were 4 of u at my buddy's place. He arranged for a bbrt hookup to come over. He didn't say there were 4 of us. The lad arrives and realises there's 4 of us. My buddy says to him, we're all gunna fuck you or you can fuck off. The lad's eyes widened and his jeans hit the floor. We all fucked his throat then we let him pick the order in which we seeded his asshole. I was lucky and went last. I loved stirring my buddy's loads in his ass as I seeded him. I hope one day I get a surprise group breeding like that.

I only ever had one extra. It was around Halloween several years back. A black top asked me to come over, and then contacted me about a buddy of his, another top, wanting to join in. I guess since he contacted me before I got there, it wasn't a surprise. But it was a lot of fun!

I have a philosophy as a bottom, and I tell the top this before meeting up with them to subtly let them know I am up for pretty much anything: Once I walk through the door and it closes behind me, they are in charge. I enjoy submitting, and am up for whatever they have in store. If there is a group of tops waiting for me, they won't have to tie me down to fuck me (but I'd enjoy it if they did!)

I've had situations of "surprise" Tops at least twice, yet in different ways. While I was on my way to a small sex party my buddy was hosting, he called to see where I was because the featured bottom wore out early and there were horny Tops waiting. I arrived a few minutes later excited yet a little nervous because there were more than a few guys there. I immediately relaxed when the first guy to approach me was someone who'd previously gotten me hot to fuck while chatting online and then kissing one afternoon at a beer bust. He opened me up gently with his big cock and fucked me just as good as I hoped he would. Periodically, he would pull out, step aside and let another Top move into position. Then he'd slide into me again for a while. Taking his lead of varying depth and speed, all 7 of the Tops there fucked and bred me. I took 11 loads from them.

Another time I was in a sling in a mansex tent at Burning Man, hoping to give it up to a couple guys and get a load or 2. A hot Top from the camp of Bears just across the street came in and fucked a 5-day load into me. Before he pulled out, he said, "Stay right here. I'm going to go get my buddy for you". And so it went...one by one hot bearish guys fucked and bred me. In between them, a few guys standing around watching fucked me too. Guys came and went, so I have no idea how many fucked me. I think like 12 before I took a break to hydrate. It was blissful.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I use to go to the city for work and had an anon guy that would come fuck me every morning I was there. One night I txt him nd he said he was out drinking at a bar close by. I asked him if he wanted to do a rape play when he was walking home. He agreed but said he wanted me to zip tie my hands to the headboard before he got there, I went to my van got the ties, propped the door open and had a few shots. Next thing I know he is asking me if this is what I want. I said yes and about climbed ub the bed as another guy raped my ass dry. He had brought 4 friends. Lots of screams and zip ties later I had 6 loads and a raw hole.

• Like 2

yes had this happen more than a few times,  and its always a surprise... this last time I was showing up to be a top and bang Buddys new boy..  get there and change of plan.. im to be the bottom .... that was fun!   26 tops most dom and hot,   I still jack off to memories.

• Like 1

Was having a threeway with these two men in their late 40s, early 50s, nothing surprising, it was just an ordinary bb hookup, but i didnt realise i had been drink a lot, midway they wanted to call another friend of their who was around and i didnt mind. But by the time he came i was passing out, on and off exhausted. They were fucking me by toys so far or fingering, but I was exhausted never the less. Now this third guy comes and i'm on the bed naked, and the other guys tell him that i was really drunk and couldnt handle any more. The third one said thats even better. I remember being chocked, fisted to some extent i guess, and loaded real bad when i woke up. 

A few years ago I was going out with a black guy and we usually went back to his place.  He had a roommate who I met casually a few times but no big conversation.  My guy often left his bedroom door open--I really didn't think much of it.  One night roommate came by after I just got fucked, and said to my friend how loud we were getting.  My buddy told him how good my hole was and he couldn't help it.  I'm ass up sucking his dick clean, roommate touched my ass saying how he can see cum on my asslips in the dark.  "Well there's alot more inside too" my friend said.  A finger probe, then I hear clothes rustle and roommate is sliding inside me and they talk about my ass like I'm not there.  The first thing they said to me was after I got bred by roommate my buddy told me to clean him off.  They used me through the night like I was a community cocksleeve.  A couple weeks later the roommate has a friend over, he introduces his friend to me telling him "this is the guy I mentioned before".  "So your the cum fiend?  I can make cum like a cow makes milk"--then they all started using me all night.  Probably the most cum I ever took up my guts, mostly laying on my stomach being filled again and again.  About 4 in the morning when one of them went in again I said we need to get a little rest, and my fucker said "ok in a minute" and just fucked again.  All balls deep and I tried like hell to hold it all in me.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 10/10/2019 at 3:36 AM, Bibttmmiami said:

I was just wondering how many bottoms have gone over to a tops place to get fucked only to find 3 or more tops waiting to use you.  If it hasn’t happened to you yet, what do you think your reaction would be?

I’m asking be a a top I’m talking to likes to do this kind of thing with his bottoms. 

If it were the first time we met, I would be a little freaked out if you surprised me with it. If I had been there before, I would be totally up for it.