STD'S reach all times high in the US

According to the CDC, for the fifth consecutive year, combined cases of gonno, chlamydia and syph have risen in the US.  Combined they total 2.4 million infections that were diagnosed and reported in the last year. Rates of reported cases tended to be highest amongst adolescents and young adults..

The states with the highest rates are Alaska for Chlamydia, Mississippi for Gonna and Nevada for primary and secondary syph.

Edited by tighthole64
  • Like 3

I mean is anyone here gonna stop barebacking though? Most tops don’t like condoms so I’m not gonna say no to fucking raw. At this point I’m just used to catching stds and not having any idea whoI got it from tbh. Sucks sometimes but I like letting random dudes dump their cum in my ass too much.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 10/11/2019 at 5:16 AM, tighthole64 said:

According to the CDC, for the fifth consecutive year, combined cases of gonno, chlamydia and syph have risen in the US.  Combined they total 2.4 million infections that were diagnosed and reported in the last year. Rates of reported cases tended to be highest amongst adolescents and young adults..

The states with the highest rates are Alaska for Chlamydia, Mississippi for Gonna and Nevada for primary and secondary syph.

I think the same thing happened in the assholes of @gangbangsuperstar @LittleCumSewerand @Trash

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, tighthole64 said:

According to the CDC, for the fifth consecutive year, combined cases of gonno, chlamydia and syph have risen in the US...  The states with the highest rates are Alaska for Chlamydia, Mississippi for Gon...

Thanks. That explains a lot. 😉 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, bbboffer said:

well tell us all knowing one     lol

It was AIDS last time.... Rabies in humans looks just like the Zombie movies, has a long gestation period and a short supply of shots worldwide that take months to generate. So.....

On 10/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, tighthole64 said:

God bless these United States of America. 😄 🇺🇸

People have always fucked and disease has always been around. The crime in my opinion is the stigmatization of sex. We have fucking cures for all of those diseases, and it's not to stop fucking.  Society irradiated polio,when a cure was found, by mass treatment. Granted, the treatment was a preventative vaccine, not a disease cure, but there was no stigma attached to treatment, pretty much everyone participated.   An algorithm could easily be created to get everyone routinely tested, and treated if necessary,  and in time the disease could be significantly reduced.  

The only missing piece to significant reduction of these diseases in participation in testing and treatment and i posit that everyone getting tested and treated would go a long way to removing stigma.  

Course, that's not gonna happen as long as sex or being gay  is a "sin" or "immoral."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

There do seem to be more out there as I’ve had gono four times already this year, unknowingly spread it to a bunch of guys and it seemed to keep popping up again so someone wasn’t getting treated.

Guest SecretCumWhore

I can agree with this as well.. I may have just had my first encounter with syphilis...  not fun. Ganna take 2-3 weeks for the rash/red dots to go away and am off the market. For naturally having a slim and smooth pretty skin, this is a huge blow to the self confidence...  I consider myself quite the hoe, but ganna be putting my urges to rest a bit since some guys can’t seem to keep their bodies ready for play. *shrugs*.  I could use the break anyways