NEW ORLEANS STILL WILD?

Dclark31909

• Moderators

The bathhouse in New Orleans closed a long time back - maybe 8-9 years ago. I think the real estate just got to valuable. It always seemed busy. 

There was a series of incidents a few months back, and city officials are currently cracking down on backrooms. The two bars that had them (Rawhide and The Phoenix) are both on their best behavior right now. At Southern Decadence, I saw a few guys doing it in semi-public spaces, but it isn't a free-for-all like it used to be. 

All that said, I am not local to New Orleans. Things could have changed in the last 6 weeks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 3:47 PM, drscorpio said:

The two bars that had them (Rawhide and The Phoenix) are both on their best behavior right now.

I visited several years ago and let me tell you, The Phoenix was LIT UP!  I got passed around and fucked by easily over a dozen men in that place. No idea how many loads I got but i tell you; I WAS FLOODED.  

By the wee hours of the morning I found myself at an after party in a nearby house, poppered up, in a sling, and taking on ALL CUMMERS.  I have no idea how many cocks and loads were in me that night/morning.

Somehow I wound up back in my hotel room fingering my completely distended, sore pussy lips before passing out until well into the evening.

If New Orleans is even a 10th as hot as that today; I say go get yourself some cock and cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I will be visiting in January over MLK weekend.  Any updates on the backroom scene since the crack down?  Has action picked up.  I have fond memories of NOLA and all the hot sex.  I can always host in my hotel but those public dark backroom scenes are so hot! Hoping to find some action.

• 4 weeks later...