TEETH

baldwin

Has anyone had their cock sucked by a bottom with no teeth?  Since i love sucking cocks it has occurred to me I might be better at that if I had no teeth.  I could wear dentures for my vanilla life.   What do other bottoms and tops think?

• Like 1

I have no teeth. It seems to encourage tops to treat me as just a hole to cum in. They seldom say anything about it. The only time I was with two guys, they talked about me, and my mouth, and about not worrying about "its teeth" while I was sucking. One of the men I served most often said it was "more like a cunt" for him. 

• Like 4

I used to suck off a buddy that at first didn’t want me to use my teeth. But after about a year, he liked me to graze them against his corona ridge. He would have some violent orgasms when I did that. He had the sweetest cum I ever tasted and swallowed.  I wanted him to take my cherry... but no luck☹️

Fuck...teeth nipping/biting/chewing on foreskin is so amazing and incredibly intense when done right it’ll make your whole body shudder and your eyes roll back in your head and yeah the orgasm is so explosive it’ll blow the back of your cocksucker’s head off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

i've developed a thing where when a Top is getting really excited, cock inflating at that pre orgasm point, if i wanna tease Him a bit and extend His pleasure, i'll take His cock all the way and clamp down on His joint with my teeth. i gauge His response, not hard or hurtful, but enough to get His attention... the amount of pressure is different for everyone, but the response has always been wonder and enjoyment. my teeth are a challenge only rarely on the thickest of cocks.

• Like 2

Honestly with my girth I tend to get a lot of teeth during blowjobs or peoples jaw not being able to open up wide enough. The first time I got a gum job honestly it was amazing. not worry no teeth scaping mu shaft. the only problem is he looked pretty funny with a big grin and no teeth, but he was a nice dude

• Like 2

5 hours ago, find91 said:

Honestly with my girth I tend to get a lot of teeth during blowjobs or peoples jaw not being able to open up wide enough. The first time I got a gum job honestly it was amazing. not worry no teeth scaping mu shaft. the only problem is he looked pretty funny with a big grin and no teeth, but he was a nice dude

I would love to give your Big Black Cock a gum job any day

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I also have a thickness issue with many cocksuckers who don't open wide enough.  Then, early in my sex life, a man removed his bridge and hid it under the couch-- as if I wouldn't notice.  The next moments of taking my into his mouth with no teeth was heavenly.  I have had the occasional true gum job, too.  Love it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2019 at 9:27 AM, bottombehr said:

I used to suck off a buddy that at first didn’t want me to use my teeth. But after about a year, he liked me to graze them against his corona ridge. He would have some violent orgasms when I did that. He had the sweetest cum I ever tasted and swallowed.  I wanted him to take my cherry... but no luck☹️

Been a couple years...He wants to hook up next  month. Hope I can get him to breed me.  Perhaps we can road trip to Club STL.