TEETH

baldwin

I once dated a girl who had lost her teeth in a car accident.  It was awesome, she could bite hard but not hurt me.  When I started giving blow jobs I had trouble with my teeth getting in the way and bothering the cock I was doing.  I think I have over come that but I have often wondered if I would be a better cocksucker if I had my teeth removed (thinking back to the girl I dated).  I think sometimes if I could be more active cocksucking that might be something I would do.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:44 PM, baldwin said:

Has anyone had their cock sucked by a bottom with no teeth?  Since i love sucking cocks it has occurred to me I might be better at that if I had no teeth.  I could wear dentures for my vanilla life.   What do other bottoms and tops think?

I think you should have them pulled 

I like teeth nibbling my ‘skin and around where my PA goes through - if it’s done right my eyes roll back in my head and my whole body shivers.  Work my nips while you’re doing it and I’ll shove my cock down your throat and cum so hard It’ll blow the back of your head off.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Qban said:

I like teeth nibbling my ‘skin and around where my PA goes through - if it’s done right my eyes roll back in my head and my whole body shivers.  Work my nips while you’re doing it and I’ll shove my cock down your throat and cum so hard It’ll blow the back of your head off.  

I picture you and me in a sleazy motel room. Me on my 4s servicing your pierced cock with my lips and teeth, all slammed up, working your nips, as you invite guys over to breed me... 😍😍😈😈

2 minutes ago, SpanishCumdump1979 said:

I picture you and me in a sleazy motel room. Me on my 4s servicing your pierced cock with my lips and teeth, all slammed up, working your nips, as you invite guys over to breed me... 😍😍😈😈

DALE COCHINO uffffffffffff 🐷😈

• Haha 1

I understand guys don't like teeth. I do - scraping, nibbling, and all out biting give some of the best blow jobs ever. The advice I've given suckers who were reluctant they'd go too far was to pretend it was a piece of gum. They'd usually have me moaning immediately, and the orgasms have been incredibly intense.

• 4 months later...
Guest xsodomyx

What I will say from experience is: Teeth can be very useful to make a guy cum when used right 😉 It sounds weird and painful but believe me, I've gotten a lot of guys to go crazy while using teeth softly and occasionally~

• 3 weeks later...

I generally give pretty good head, so I’m told.  I’m not into it for myself, I do it for my partner.  When atmospheric conditions are correct, like when it’s a cloudy day, I get super enthusiastic, but my jaw tends to clamp down.  I’ve literally had a top almost beat the hell out of me because of this.  I try to stretch my jaw open but aside from stopping, don’t know what else I can do.  BTW I did stand up to the guy and remind him HE was the one who kept asking me to suck his cock when I was ready to move on and get bred.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

been a while since I posted this topic.  I did a little research and found it is very very difficult to find a dentist or oral surgeon to pull healthy teeth let alone all of them.   plus it would be very expensive for the pulling and to have bridges made.  So I guess I will go on sucking cocks with my teeth still there.