Felched POZ Cum

I was out having a few drinks catching up with an old fuck buddy, Carl. He told me he had been having a blast with new guys. He told me he was off PrEP and enjoying anonymous cumdump situations. I was sort of surprised as we’d only had pretty vanilla sex, bareback, but not kinky. He told me it was such a rush taking a load not knowing if it was toxic or not. I asked if he was a bug chaser, and he shrugged saying, ‘if it happens, it happens…’ That got me a bit boned. 

He told me he was hosting a guy that week who was likely POZ and wanted to know if I wanted to join in. I remembered him giving excellent head, so I figured why not? So, Wednesday, I snuck away from my desk at work and drove to his house. As he told me it would be, the front door was cracked open. All of the curtains in the living room were drawn shut, so it was pretty dark. Carl was on his knees, blindfolded with his mouth open and tongue out when he heard the door creak. He was naked and stroking his stubby fat cock. 

I pulled my clothes off and stuck my dick in his mouth. He gobbled on my cock, reminding me, truly, just how good his blowjob skills were, and I heard the door creak. A tall, rail-thin guy walked in, spiky dark hair and beard. He nodded at me, pleased to see Carl doing a good job. I moved behind Carl who got on his hands and knees. As the stranger pulled out a long thin cock and slid into Carl’s mouth, I knelt down to his ass, not surprised to find it already cummy. Carl had taken at least one load. I fingered it, trying to convince myself not to eat it, but I couldn’t hold back. I lapped at Carl’s furry asshole and was rewarded with gobs of fresh seed. 

I fisted my cock and ate Carl’s hole as the stranger pummeled his mouth. Carl was gagging and moaning on that long cock and the stranger growled as he fired his cum into Carl’s throat. I didn’t hear Carl swallow. The stranger zipped off, nodded to me, and left. 

As soon as the door was closed, Carl ripped off the blindfold and spun me around, an evil grin on his face. His cheeks were bulging and a droplet of spooge leaked out of his lips. He pushed my face down to the carpet and spread my ass cheeks. He forced his tongue into my hole and fingered that load in his mouth into my guts. 

He had me groaning with pleasure and slapped his stubby dick against my ass. He rammed his thumb into me, and I was glad for the cum lube. He was so horny he barely got his dick inside me before he fired off a huge load. He bred me and added his cum to what he’d tongue-fucked into me. 

As he came down from his orgasm, he ordered me to be back next week, this time a half hour earlier, and to bring a blindfold…

tumblr_npqpz3c2fL1srt6iro10_500.jpg

• Like 24
  • Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

Part II. 

The next Wednesday, I made sure to take a few extra minutes in the shower, grooming my pubes and really cleaning out my asshole well, just in case. The last time I’d met up with Carl, I hadn’t planning on getting a stranger’s fresh load into me, but it happened, so I wanted to be ready this time. My boy was anxious to get into the shower too as if he was getting prepared for some extra-curricular fun too. While we are open, lately, we’d usually played together with new guys. We’d played together with Carl before, but that was before Carl went off PrEP and amped up his risky sex. I was almost certain my boy would disapprove of me having adventurous sex with Carl and his likely-POZ buddies, so I decided not to let him in on my afternoon plans. 

The morning flew by and I snuck out at lunchtime to head to Carl’s and get up to some risky fun. When I got there, he had left the door open. There was a table and curtain set up in the living room doorway to his kitchen. Carl was bent over lapping at a guy’s ass, belly down, ass cheeks spread, beautifully framed by a jockstrap. Carl grinned at me and pointed to the ass. Carl oinked and said, ‘I just had a POZ buddy come over and breed this hot hole. Have a taste, if there’s any seed left!’ The bottom squeezed his innards and out flowed a glob of cum tinged with red. That got me so hard, and I lapped it up, relishing the feeling of it oozing down my throat. I stood and slapped my raw cock against the stranger’s hole. Carl shook his head, ‘no.’ ‘He’s only taking known POZ loads today. Perhaps another time…’ I frowned, and Carl produced a blindfold and a wicked grin.

Carl had me kneel and blindfolded me saying that a new buddy was on his way, POZ and unmedicated and very toxic. Carl told me to be ready to fluff this stud and be to help him breed the anonymous cum-chasing bottom. I heard the door creak open, followed by footsteps and the sound of a belt buckle and zipper. A long thin hard cock slapped against my jaw and I opened my mouth. Carl egged the guy on as he grew even longer in my mouth. I suckled that dick and savored the toxic precum oozing out of the stranger’s cockhead. It made me miss getting guys ready to fuck and breed my boy with me. 

Carl was loudly making out with the POZ top and led him over to the anonymous bottom, my hand still wrapped around the base of his cock. I kept it there as the top eased his raw dick into the bottom’s cummy stretched-out hole. The bottom moaned. He was loving taking that bareback toxic cock. 

It made me remember once when my boy and I hooked up with a really well-hung guy. My boy is always quiet when we fuck, but if a really big dick slides into him, he just groans on it before starting to whimper. 

Sure enough, the anonymous bottom started to whimper, making me even more hard, getting off on the moment and fantasizing about my boy taking that cock. Carl grabbed my shoulders and shoved his stubby dick down my throat. I gobbled on that cock as the bottom whimpered. I could hear the top’s balls slapping the bottom’s ass as Carl further egged him on. The top’s pace picked up and he fired his load deep into the willing bottom’s raw ass. That pushed Carl over the edge and he shot his copious seed deep down my throat. The top pulled out and let me clean his cock a little before zipping up and making a quick getaway. 

Carl kept me blindfolded, but guided my face to the bottom’s ass. Carl spread his cheeks as he farted out fresh POZ cum. I felched it out of his ass. The bottom was so open I was able to get three fingers and my tongue up his hole. 

Carl had me sit back on my legs as he helped the bottom up. I heard kissing and whispers as the bottom thanked him. I heard the sheet rustle, and then a loud gasp and more whispering. I wanted to take a peek at this slutty bottom’s body, but Carl warned me, ‘If you take that blindfold off, you’re never coming here again…’ I nodded and sat there blindfolded as the bottom got dressed quickly and left abruptly. 

Carl told me he had one more POZ buddy coming over who wanted some head. He was sad that the bottom had left so quickly…. Within minutes, the door creaked open again and this anonymous stranger shoved his cock down my throat. It wasn’t very long, but was thick enough to make my jaw and throat sore after just a few minutes. Carl was encouraging me to do my best. When the guy shot his POZ seed into my throat, he made sure I’d keep it there and not swallow. The top thanked me as he slapped his cummy cock against my bulging cheeks, and was gone. Carl tore the blindfold off and bent over in front of me on all fours, spreading his cheeks. I lapped away at his hairy hole, forcing the stranger’s POZ cum into his eager ass. 

By that point, I knew I wasn’t headed back to work. I was sweaty and cummy and headed home for a shower. 

When I got there, my boy’s car was in the driveway. I guess he’d had an early day too. I let myself inside and headed to the bedroom. His clothes were in a sweaty pile on the floor, with a freshly used jockstrap on top. I noticed the straps were sticky. I wondered if my boy had been to the gym. I snuck into the bathroom. My boy shrieked as I opened the shower door and joined him. 

We made out as I fingered his hole, surprised to feel it a little puffy and open. We hadn’t fucked in a few days. I bent him over against the tile wall and was able to slip my cock into him without any resistance. He looked over his shoulder at me and turned off the water, ‘Babe… we need to talk… I’ve been naughty…’ Before he could explain myself, I shot ropes of fresh cum deep inside his guts. I’d figured out that he’d been freshly fucked, and was pretty sure how he’d spent his afternoon…

To be continued….

If you like this, guys, DM me or reply here. I love to hear your nasty thoughts... What might these boys get up to next? 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 8