SURPRISE! You're my toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve wanted to be a human urinal for some time now but I am meeting such proper men. I can’t find a guy who wants to piss in my mouth, so I’m going to try and find a horny top on double list because I know for a fact that there are several homeless men https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/72A96BC4-8047-4120-A94D-12F715F2D026.thumb.jpeg.2f591667854e7c6e25e09017bcf71808.jpeghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/51FF7584-7F32-4B0A-8015-EA86BF00F97E.thumb.jpeg.f9a18388f649ba009a3fa08c3082d1c2.jpegwho’ve posted ads in the Anchorage version. I want to suck off one or two homeless mean old men who cum down my throat and then piss down my throat

Just admiring some beautiful black cocks people were drooling over and commenting such admiration.  They have such a masterpiece to share with a lucky few. I have what you see in the attached photo and if somebody needs a toilet but there isn’t one around I can help by opening my mouth.https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/553FA18C-1DEE-455B-AA6E-047EBABDC2D1.jpeg.3c6b2a5b30e0b6782e45b75891433318.jpeg

Heh, my first piss was a guy who pissed in my butt without asking. He came and told me to hold still for a minute and then was like “Oh pissed in there too so keep it squeezed until you get to the bathroom” when he was pulling out. He took off and when I went to the toilet and squeezed it I got so turned on I jerked off and came before I flushed. The first time in my face was weird but I got used to it.

• Upvote 1

I'd love it if a top just used me as his toilet without asking or saying anything first. My fantasy is to be used like this all the time. It would be even better if someone made me their toilet right before I had somewhere important to be like work, and I had no choice but to go with their piss drying in my hair or on my clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

Not everyone likes a surprise - this was at Rawhide in NOLA a few years ago.  Just a regular weekend, not a major event.  It was busy bit not jam packed.  I was in the backroom just getting my cock sucked so far.  I needed to piss so I zipped up and went in the men's room.  There's troughs to piss in and ONE toilet in the room just out in the open.  The trough was lined with guys so I was waiting for a spot.  This guy was sitting on the toilet fully dressed.  I glanced at him and he motioned me over.  I took my cock out, and he took it in his mouth.  I ASSUMED he was into WS since he's sitting on a toilet in the men's room instead of out in the main backroom with all the other cocksuckers and breeders.

I had to piss pretty badly, so even though I was getting hard from the head I let loose with a stream pretty fast.  Well that obviously wasn't what he was expecting since he spit my cock out and  spewed the piss ALL OVER the back of the other guys legs standing pissing at the trough.  Guys started yelling "WTF" and turning around to see what was spraying their legs.  I still had a stream flowing since I really had to go, and he spit it out fast, so guys could see where the piss was coming from.  They were seriously pissed (literally lol), so I jammed my cock back in my shorts as fast as I could and bolted out of the whole bar.  I don't know if the patrons were pissed at me or the cocksucker, but I blame the cocksucker for being in the wrong place to JUST suck dick lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3