SURPRISE! You're my toilet.

• Moderators
On 11/30/2019 at 8:16 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Not everyone likes a surprise - this was at Rawhide in NOLA a few years ago.  Just a regular weekend, not a major event.  It was busy bit not jam packed.  I was in the backroom just getting my cock sucked so far.  I needed to piss so I zipped up and went in the men's room.  There's troughs to piss in and ONE toilet in the room just out in the open.  The trough was lined with guys so I was waiting for a spot.  This guy was sitting on the toilet fully dressed.  I glanced at him and he motioned me over.  I took my cock out, and he took it in his mouth.  I ASSUMED he was into WS since he's sitting on a toilet in the men's room instead of out in the main backroom with all the other cocksuckers and breeders.

I had to piss pretty badly, so even though I was getting hard from the head I let loose with a stream pretty fast.  Well that obviously wasn't what he was expecting since he spit my cock out and  spewed the piss ALL OVER the back of the other guys legs standing pissing at the trough.  Guys started yelling "WTF" and turning around to see what was spraying their legs.  I still had a stream flowing since I really had to go, and he spit it out fast, so guys could see where the piss was coming from.  They were seriously pissed (literally lol), so I jammed my cock back in my shorts as fast as I could and bolted out of the whole bar.  I don't know if the patrons were pissed at me or the cocksucker, but I blame the cocksucker for being in the wrong place to JUST suck dick lol

He was the asshole. Everything about his position and behavior screamed "Give me your piss."

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had read some reviews about an adult theater that I used to go to. Someone had  posted a warning to beware a guy with a ponytail that was very aggressive. He usually wore a black leather jacket and came in around 1:00 AM. All that was mentioned was he didn’t take no for an answer. I thought what’s the problem? No’s not in my vocabulary. I get off work at midnight so t thought I’d head up there to get some cock to suck. 

I had been there about twenty minutes and was standing along the back wall waiting for some action when he walked in and stood about 5 feet from me. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts and my hard cock was obvious in the dim lighting. I walked over to him and reached for his cock. As soon as I got  it out of his jeans he grabbed my ass and spun me around. 

Now I had just gotten off work and hadn’t planned on getting fucked so hadn’t douched my ass so I tried to pull away. He wasn’t having that though. 

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way but you’re going to get fucked. Take your shorts off.”

He was much bigger than me so I did as I was told. Thankfully his cock was thick and short so maybe he could fuck me without getting shit from deep in my ass. If not I was probably going to get a beating as well. 

He spit on his cock, bent me over  and rammed his cock in my ass. He fucked me hard and came very quickly. He spun me around and ordered me to lick his cock clean. I was relieved that it was covered in shit so I was happy to do so. I started licking and sucking on it and it was actually starting to get hard avoid. Suddenly i got a squirt from his cock. Wow,  I thought he’s cumming again and not even hard yet so I continued licking and sucking when I got another squirt and I realized it was piss not cum. 

I started to pull away but he grabbed my head and starting pissing a full stream into my mouth. I didn’t want piss all over my shirt so I just gulped it all down. 

That was the first and last time I had ever swallowed someone’s piss but if I ever get the chance to do it again I won’t hesitate. 

• 9 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 4:43 PM, HornyForPozSeed said:

i love when guys piss balls deep in my pussy!

Totally agree! One of my fav Tops is a big time WS enthusiast. The times we had a weekend long fuck sesh, he doesn’t even get up to use the bathroom. He simply tells me he needs to piss, I go stand over a plastic tarp and grab my ankles. He jerks off to get himself semi-hard and pushes his dick in my hole until he’s balls deep. He then grabs my hips and holds my ass tight to his crotch and unloads his bladder in me. His moans and grunts fill the room as I feel my insides expand with his hot piss. When he’s done, he slips out and quickly shoves a buttplug in me so I don’t spill it. I then go to the toilet and dispose of it. There are times, however, especially when we’ve been drinking or partying, where I keep his piss in me so I can absorb it. The buzz definitely hits  different.

• Like 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

This past weekend I got fisted deeper than I ever had before---past his elbow.   I figured the session was done as he said he would not go deeper during that time.   I was blindfolded and restrained.  Additionally a ball gag prevented me from speaking.

So I had no idea he had one more part of the session to complete.   Then he  proceeded to release a massive urine stream into my gapping chute.  He seemed to just keep on pissing.  I heard him say he just about filled me up.  Due to earlier party activities that yellow liquid carried  more chem residue for my battered bowels to absorb.  He capped it off by painfully shoving a huge glass ass plug to retain the piss, while leaving me restrained.   It actually felt nice and the surprise of taking that much chem piss into my body was erotic in some way.   My throbbing pooched hole was now stretched by the huge plug and the weight of his big piss became more evident by the moment.    

Eventually the blindfold came off and I was untied.  I actually could not stand without some assistance.   No doubt I could only waddle to some extend due to the forces of the piss and plug.  But, it was still kind of hot thinking about all that had happened over the past few hours.   Raw load, deep fisting, punch fucking and being turned into a chem piss toilet combined to make for a satisfied feeling from pushing my limits and feeling more extreme sex play.   I certainly felt more like a bottom pig than I had in a long time.   

We went to the shower.  Another painful period came as he unwedged that huge glass plug.  The piss gushed out rapidly and all that was left was to clean up.

I know several things.   I love raw loads as always.  I felt some pride in taking more fist than I had.  And  I cant wait until my ass is used as a toilet once again.   Hope that is soon.

• 3 weeks later...

OK- so I had a play session last week and it went on for quite some time. He just wanted my hole open so he could fuck it - no trying to squeeze his cock with my ass- just loose and sloppy was what he wanted.  He pounded my hole  long and hard and in as many positions as possible, then  switched up and used my Dick Rambone  dildo ( I had mentioned I had been riding it  all afternoon,but still could not get it all in) He worked on getting most of it in, then pulled it out and shoved his cock back into my hole and sloppy fucked for a bit, then buried to the hilt, he pushed my shoulders down to the mattress, and said he had to piss- and held still as he unloaded his bladder. In that position it ran deep up inside me. He dildo fucked me and cock fucked me several more times, and I got at least 2 more loads of piss . As the night was wrapping up, I had to let some of his piss out- and at the tail end it was washing out something from deep up in my digestive tract. So my question is, how do you guys take piss in the ass without it functioning like a douche and washing down the unwanted brown ?

59 minutes ago, AlwaysOpen said:

So my question is, how do you guys take piss in the ass without it functioning like a douche and washing down the unwanted brown ?

If you douched beforehand, it shouldn’t be a problem.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:15 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

im a submissive slutty cumdump so guys know they can use me however they want and do whatever they want to me. that means some guys want to piss down my throat, up my ass, in my face or all over me. sometimes they don't ask me or tell me they are going to use me for a urinal. they just finish using me then piss in my mouth, pussy or all over me. do you like it when guys surprise you by pissing in your mouth or all over you?

I would love it if a guy would just start pissing in my mouth without warning.  I’m getting super horny just thinking about it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...