Starting College

Closing the door to my dorm room I let out a huge sigh and fell back on the bed. Finally, I was 19, and on my own. I had arrived at college 3 weeks early since I was one of the backup kickers on the football team. Great position, I basically got to be part of the team and never really played. I knew my future wasn’t in sports but the scholarship helped me afford to go to a better school. Additionally being on a team gave me the benefit of having a single room, no scary roommate stories for me. I decided the best thing to do first would be to take a run around campus and get my bearings. I started strip out of my jeans and tshirt I had been wearing all day and went and grabbed a jock shorts and a tank. Since I know you are al curious let me ell you about me. My name is Josh , like I said 19 and I’m what they call black Irish. This means I have super dark black hair but blue eyes. My chest and legs are covered in it and I have thick dense pit hair and sweat like a pig most days and always have a 5 o’clock shadow. My cock is 7 inches kind of thick and cut. Leaks like a faucet when my nips get worked and shoot big loads when I cum. Catching a glimpse of myself in the cheap dorm mirror I couldn’t help but smile at the way my black jock framed my tight white ass, I loved the contrast. Hopped into the rest of by workout clothes and grabbed my keys and wallet and left the dorm.

I knew the campus a little bit form being here for orientation a month prior and set off on one of the running paths that ran around the building and through some park like areas. I was getting in a good pace and could feel the sweat begin to forms on my chest, running down my body. I’m muscled but not super defined. I was deep in runners trance when my thigh started to cramp up I noticed a bench up the way and felt like it would be a good place to stop and stretch. The area was nice it was about half way through the wooded park area and set in a clearing with the bench being right up against where the path went wild. I pause ad put my leg up on the back of the bench and leaned in trying to get the muscles to straighten out and stop cramping. It felt good and was starting to work. I loved how quiet it was in the area, no sound really carried over from the campus and you could hear everything. Including some noises that seemed slightly out of place. Im not an innocent I know what a blow job sounds like and from the way the area was I wasn’t al that surprised to find it was used for cruising. Still a virgin and also a bit horny I looked around. I noticed behind the bench that there seemed to be a small path that had been worn into the underbrush. Being young and adventurous, or naïve and stupid whichever you like I edged my way around the bench and began to follow the trail. My heart was beating in my chest faster than when I was running. I tried o remain as quiet as possible and I worked my way along the path.

I knew I was heading in the right direction because the noises were getting a louder and sounding a bit more urgent and rough. As I turned one more corner I came upon on hot fucking site. There was a guy a couple years older then me strip to a jock and sucking the cock of one hot man. The top had his tank pulled over and behind his head showing a sweaty hairy upper body, his running short and jock were pulled down just below a very impressive set of cock and balls. The guy sucking him looked like a soccer dad from the local suburbs, included a wedding ring on his finger. His face was red and I could hear him gagging on the cock as the older man grabbed his head and started face fucking him. Entranced I couldn’t help but wander closer as the top really got into using the man. He started moaning and really sweating. Which is abut the time my stupid ass stepped on a twig that made a loud cracking noise. The married cock sucker started and pulled off from the cock, turned saw me and panic. He jumped up and took off into the woods leaving the top just on the verge of cumming, cock glinting with spit and precum bouncing in the wind. The top looked over with a look on his face that let me know how pissed of he was. I was too scared to move an just stood there as my own cock was tenting my shorts and leaking. He must have seen something in the way I looked because a smile formed on his face. His eyes locked with mine and I felt like I was pulled in. Without conscious thought I started to take slow steps toward him. As I got closer the fresh sent of sweat came off his body. Finally I was less than a foot away from him. His eyes never left mine and he gave an almost imperceptible nod of his head. As if in a dream I leaned in and smelled his body. The smell of sex and sweat was dripping off him just as much as the actually sweat. My tongue came out and licked up one of the rivulets forming running down his chest. It tasted amazing and my cock started leaking even more. I felt a hand under my chin turn my face up. Again I was looking into his eyes from my semi bent over position.  He looked at me like he was reading my soul. He slowly lifted on massive arm and put it behind his head showing a thick armpit covered in red hair.  Grabbing the back of my head he encourages me forward until my face was buried in his pits. The smell was intoxicating and made my head swim. My tongue shot out tasting his body and sweat, broad swipes cleaning him out.  After I did one side the ginger god moved my head to the other side where once against I clean his scent and sweat from him.

My face was a mess of saliva and his sweat, the clean scent of his fresh sweat was all I could smell. I was far enough away and I could see his face again. Looking down I saw his cock was still hard and a steady stream of precum leaked out of it onto the ground. As I watch his pulled his tank top back over and tucked his large cock back into his shorts. He reached into my pocket and took out my phone and handed it to me. I unlocked it and gave it back.

“Meet me at this address at 10 pm tonight make sure to wear a jock”

He handed me back my phone with his contact entered and an address. The name was listed as Sir.

With that he walked out leaving me standing there breathless with a rock hard cock leaking though my running shorts.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...