Tim Kruger went bareback

Sharp-edge

• Moderators

You can watch the trailers for the scenes here https://www.timtales.com/videos/ 

The relevant videos are: 

• Tim Barebacks John (Fisting and Creampie)
  • Tim Raw Fucks Vincenzo (No Creampie)
  • Tim Fucks Rafael (Creampie)
  • Abel Fucks John (Tim joins in for about the last third and helps Abel double-fuck John)

For the record, none of these are balls-deep internal cumshots, but you do actually see guys taking Tim's load. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

What took him so long?

No idea why he waited so long. I think it was inevitable though. For a couple of years, the only new condom videos on TimTales were the ones he was in. I bet someone involved in the company told him it was time. Releasing his first bare scene for their 10th Anniversary was just good marketing. They are slowly starting to include more creampies in their scenes, too. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

I liked it when he fucked them with condom but they kept breeding on his load

It somehow reinforced the slut condition of the bottoms.

Maybe it was also exciting thinking that the top plays safe but the bottom barebacks.. like abusing the bottom in a way if that is a turn on