Total Bottom

I consider myself a bottom not because I can't fuck or don't enjoy shooting my load. I do get horny and horny enough that I need to cum almost every day. Not sure about other bottoms. Maybe some bottoms never get horny enough to get an erection? I doubt it, but I may be wrong.

I prefer to bottom because I don't really enjoy fucking the way I see some tops enjoy fucking. They can fuck for a long time without cuming and enjoy breeding a hole. I enjoy more shooting my load while I jerk off and have control of the pressure on my cock. The  few times I've fucked I don't really enjoy the feeling when I'm shooting load.

One of my fantasies at a sauna is getting bred by a total bottom, a bottom who's been bred and wants to relieve himself before going home. Quick breeding, in my cumhole.

10 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I consider myself a bottom not because I can't fuck or don't enjoy shooting my load. I do get horny and horny enough that I need to cum almost every day. Not sure about other bottoms. Maybe some bottoms never get horny enough to get an erection? I doubt it, but I may be wrong.

I prefer to bottom because I don't really enjoy fucking the way I see some tops enjoy fucking. They can fuck for a long time without cuming and enjoy breeding a hole. I enjoy more shooting my load while I jerk off and have control of the pressure on my cock. The  few times I've fucked I don't really enjoy the feeling when I'm shooting load.

One of my fantasies at a sauna is getting bred by a total bottom, a bottom who's been bred and wants to relieve himself before going home. Quick breeding, in my cumhole.

Hit me up next time you are in Toronto. Recently I have taken to topping after I get about four loads in my ass. Normally I just go home and jack off while scooping cum out of my ass but I find a growing urge to top. Need those loads first though.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:31 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i'm a bottom, and ideally "total" bottom. i also have a sub streak. i don't want my penis touched and want my hole treated as primary sex organ (mouth is secondary). But that all sounds so clinical to me. i think who and how we are is reflected in relationship (even if it's just the hook up kind). Like ErosWired, it too have been frustrated by guys who wanna touch my penis, and i'm very explicit in my profiles about NOT wanting that.  When in the actual situation of having sex though, i have submitted to guys touching my penis, but the key word is "submitted."  It's not what i want, but i've been known to submit to it to please. 

i think a lot of us (Tops and bottoms) often miss out on the psychological aspects of sex.  If we don't exercise introspection, we don't know much about our self or feelings. If we don't learn how to articulate who and how we are, we don't achieve communication and that makes it really difficult to connect with the guys we need and want?

i will all gay guys developed and exercised those skills, but i swear many don't even know they exist lol.  Since we are internet inclined, that usually starts with a profile.  i don't think Total Tops or bottoms are extinct, just hard to find because they often make themselves invisible by not being clear or open.  Most sites make it to easy and have drop down menus for self disclosure.

Of course, there's a lot of guys who haven't learned how to read, and just respond to pics, sigh. But i read, and i write epic profiles (i often have to edit them down in fear that i'll scare away guys who hate to read).  For me, a good profile is every bit as important as the piece of ass it advertises.  i typically skip past the ones saying "Versatile" and even "Top versatile" (but will read them if desperately horny).  

The guys i pursue are the ones who go beyond the label and describe the contents.  If a Top goes beyond the label and writes stuff like: "I'm a Total Top, I don't want to touch your cock, to me you don't even have one. As a Total Top I am the only one in the relationship with a 'cock' and the bottom is there to receive it."   That attracts me and i'll respond by contacting you legs spread and ass presented.  

Exactly. I don't find many guys who'll label themselves "bottom" on Grindr, for example. Most guys that contact me are "vers-bottoms" that are looking to get fucked, or be submitted or whatever.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Qban said:

A total bottom who only wants to be used, never touches himself, only sucks and gets fucked can be hard to find but fortunately they’re not extinct yet.  

This is me to a T. I have never topped nor do I ever anticipate doing so. I love being the cumslut.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:25 PM, Radar said:

I AM a total bottom! No urge to have my cock touched or sucked. Prefer having my genitals tucked away in a jockstrap, with my fuckhole exposed. I derive pleasure by focusing on my top and his pleasure. I suck cock and get fucked only. I seek men who are into this exclusively true tops, exclusive penetrators.

Exactly!!! Couldn’t have said it better myself. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...