Last Thursday I was feeling pretty cockhungry so decided to whore out at the one of the local bookstores. As mentioned before, when in a super slutty mood, I like to find one of the darker booths and just back my ass up to the gloryhole. No questions are required or asked. That night ended up having an above average amount of guys willing to not only fuck, but do so raw. One guy pulled me out of the booth and fucked me in the hallway. I tend to prefer to stay anon, but he was a fucking hot punk type and had no hesitation saying "yes" when I asked if I could wear the pup hood as he rawdogged me. When all was said and done I had at least 4 loads in my hole (maybe more). I went to a private booth to bask in my filth and felched out a bit of the bounty to sample (even scooped some of my drippings off the floor, which is a first to be honest). 

I closed out the store at 2AM and somehow a piggy friend's ears must have been burning because I got a message on NKP asking if I wanted in on a threesome? I asked him should I shower and clean out, and he answered correctly with "hell no". So I grabbed some gear and ended up spending the majority of the time in the sling getting destroyed by our equally piggy younger friend with a huge uncut slab. Everyone very much enjoyed my very loose, very full hole and I was very grateful of the timing. 

I drove the younger guy home and ended up hitting one last bookstore (the REALLY dirty one) on the way home just because it was along the way and because I could use a topping off. Sadly no more nuts, but did have a guy almost fist me but I was a bit too sore from the shenanigans.

This was an exceptionally productive night across the boards and one I needed badly. Enjoy some media from the festivities. Woof!

large.ABSdrip.gif.73a156cacf91a989f1c9769aafccbc71.gif

large.TakeItToDaFloor_-_Copy.gif.58b884fefcbb13c9012c524d8300a279.gif

large.SlingFeed.gif.fced3f07a796e3adb99fabe8e3f95111.gif

cummytail - SM.jpg

IMG_3036 - SM.jpg

IMG_2965_SM.jpg

DirtyStore2.jpg

Dirtystore.jpg

Edited by ChiDirtDog
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

I've never been to banana and found more than one person there. Must have gone at the wrong times LOL

In the last half a year it’s gotten a ton of traction. The close of Manscountry helped, but I think guys finally realized its cheap, there’s minimal policing and they have been steadily making improvements. Sunday’s are usually busy all day, weeknights late and obviously Fri/Sat nights. I’ve had 6 load nights and had 0 load nights despite tons of guys. So you never know. But the clerks are nice and the layout is well suited for both one on ones and groups. Far busier than Ram by leaps and bounds. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:47 AM, ChiDirtDog said:

In the last half a year it’s gotten a ton of traction. The close of Manscountry helped, but I think guys finally realized its cheap, there’s minimal policing and they have been steadily making improvements. Sunday’s are usually busy all day, weeknights late and obviously Fri/Sat nights. I’ve had 6 load nights and had 0 load nights despite tons of guys. So you never know. But the clerks are nice and the layout is well suited for both one on ones and groups. Far busier than Ram by leaps and bounds. 

Makes me want to take a weekend with you up there and just get crazy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...