underwear

tallslenderguy

i just bought some new underwear. In keeping with my sub/bottom persona, they are briefs.  i had a Dom at one point who forbade me to ever wear boxers or go commando and even though that relationship is long over, His desires stuck.  i looked around for something cute and sexy and settled on Bsheter, they're really colorful and fun. 

Their video alone made me wanna buy them, check it out: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966925945.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.7.574288dcoOpBkC

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

When I first starting cruising parks I had a guy I’d see there regularly and we swapped digits and started hooking up regular. He liked me to go commando and wear nylon basketball shorts. I grew to love being naked and the feel of my cock loose, the feel of nylon on my cock and crotch, and it kind of stuck. I pretty much always dress that way unless it’s not right for the occasion. I like freeballong and having my dick and ass readily available for play.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:25 PM, CuriousDallas said:

When I first starting cruising parks I had a guy I’d see there regularly and we swapped digits and started hooking up regular. He liked me to go commando and wear nylon basketball shorts. I grew to love being naked and the feel of my cock loose, the feel of nylon on my cock and crotch, and it kind of stuck. I pretty much always dress that way unless it’s not right for the occasion. I like freeballong and having my dick and ass readily available for play.

Always commando here too! Only way to go

26 minutes ago, Pozfaggot80 said:

Always commando here too! Only way to go

i used to go commando or boxers, but then i had a Dom for awhile and He was outraged by the idea and insisted that i put my boxers in a bottom drawer of my chest and wear briefs, a jock or thong. It sort of stuck, even after our brief D/s relationship ended.  He associated my underwear with being bottom and i haven't lost that association since, sort of feels like a violation to not wear something that contains my penis and accentuates my ass. 

• Like 1

Commando.  Always.  Except for work meetings.  Love feeling my cock and PA moving around in my jeans or shorts.  Also love the scent of my sweaty crotch and funky pierced dick whenever I unzip to piss during the day, it turns me on like a fucking switch.  The visual advertising doesn’t hurt either, sometimes it’s a great conversation starter.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dudes going COMMANDO!!! The dick-head flopping around in loose shorts on the beach! Or COMMANDO IN DENIMS! Worn denims! Button-fly denims that aren't buttoned 'all the way', either in the middle, the top or both! A signal, 'dude is a slut', horny and eager to be naked! BIG FETISH! Maybe when I came out in Minneapolis and then in West Hollywood, the most 'popular' (slutty) guys seemed to always flaunt their big bulges with pride! And I didn't see many in awkward underwear doing that! It electrified me when THE RIDGE of the head, as is common on circumcised cocks left a permanent 'marking in the denim crotch!! Holy shit!  Always FLAUNTING and advertising! These guys were hardcore cruisers who in the early stages of me coming out I was a bit 'afraid' of. To them I was 'just a number', a trick, staring at me. Leaning back against the bar to show off his junk, the schlong and ballsack filling out the stretched material... and the posers would presumably devour you with their eyes or stealthly from behind sun-glasses, already pre-cuming in anticipation of breeding a hole! A RANDOM HOLE, your hole, my hole. And you could see the fat cock and that RIDGE growing... and then the guy would follow you to the bath-room and whip that vulgarly-flaunted dick out in one swift move. HOT-DAMN! A definite always a champ-cock! And then that casual nod or the 'what's up'... on your knees and suck it, that huge lollipop even before he stops dripping!

I Typically froze up as a twink, laboring with delusions of 'Mister Right' and monogamy! Then later, the as I become a genuine slut, GOING COMMANDO became a FETISH, even hotter than jocks and more erotic than sexy on-line slut-wear.

Sometimes I can VIRTUALLY TASTE those cocks when a guys leans back and poses and it's obvious he is going COMMANDO!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Qban said:

Commando.  Always.  Except for work meetings.  Love feeling my cock and PA moving around in my jeans or shorts.  Also love the scent of my sweaty crotch and funky pierced dick whenever I unzip to piss during the day, it turns me on like a fucking switch.  The visual advertising doesn’t hurt either, sometimes it’s a great conversation starter.

Love seeing the outline of a pa in a pair of trousers or shorts - always makes me hard. Have sucked many a guy with a pa but yet to be fucked by one. Would love to know how it feels inside me.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 9:02 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i just bought some new underwear. In keeping with my sub/bottom persona, they are briefs.  i had a Dom at one point who forbade me to ever wear boxers or go commando and even though that relationship is long over, His desires stuck.  i looked around for something cute and sexy and settled on Bsheter, they're really colorful and fun. 

Their video alone made me wanna buy them, check it out: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966925945.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.7.574288dcoOpBkC

Not a brand I'm familiar with here in the UK but then I haven't looked but hell they're fucking sexy

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2019 at 9:02 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Underwear is not for me...why imprison your manhood. I love the feeling of my cock and balls being in contact with my shorts or trousers as I walk around or sit down on the beach or the car or the bus or train seat. The vibrations of the motorized vehicles is in my opinion the most welcome sensation to the cock. Kilt wearing is the most powerful encouraging feature of my life. Orgasmic behaviour is not unusual for me and my partner. I have not worn any underwear or vests  or pyjamas or jumpers since I was a small boy. My father and my grandfather both were Scottish  and kilt wearers and important enforcers of the commando mode and nude living of much of my life and i saw the most powerful thing about them in my early years.  Men in my family were often blessed with beards and  were all very hairy bodied and had thick chest hair and bushes of pubes that were huge and moist erections and low hanging hairy balls at home watching  the  TV or listening to military music or weight lifting or gardening....i think they were trying to make sure that we were all very masculine and self confident in our lives. Body hair was very visible as it grew thicker in the place of clothing. Everyone loves to look under a kilt for the underwear or lack of it. My cousin who shared my bedroom was 2 years younger than me and was very good at being available for immediate attention in the arse department....upstairs everyone was totally naked. We played with our toys and stuff and made sure from age of 8 that the first priority was to be totally naked and playing with our cocks. I deeply fucked him at the age of 8 and I was 10. In the night we would like to see the men in action in the woods at the back of my house....at 12 i was nude  and randy in the woods for the first time in daylight and I was very happy to be gang raped and fucked and sucked into blissful orgasmic heaven. The rapists were both strong hirsute and very tanned scout leaders who loved commando life as i knew about...

10 hours ago, realjacklad1972 said:

Underwear is not for me...why imprison your manhood. I love the feeling of my cock and balls being in contact with my shorts or trousers as I walk around or sit down on the beach or the car or the bus or train seat. The vibrations of the motorized vehicles is in my opinion the most welcome sensation to the cock. Kilt wearing is the most powerful encouraging feature of my life. Orgasmic behaviour is not unusual for me and my partner. I have not worn any underwear or vests  or pyjamas or jumpers since I was a small boy. My father and my grandfather both were Scottish  and kilt wearers and important enforcers of the commando mode and nude living of much of my life and i saw the most powerful thing about them in my early years.  Men in my family were often blessed with beards and  were all very hairy bodied and had thick chest hair and bushes of pubes that were huge and moist erections and low hanging hairy balls at home watching  the  TV or listening to military music or weight lifting or gardening....i think they were trying to make sure that we were all very masculine and self confident in our lives. Body hair was very visible as it grew thicker in the place of clothing. Everyone loves to look under a kilt for the underwear or lack of it. My cousin who shared my bedroom was 2 years younger than me and was very good at being available for immediate attention in the arse department....upstairs everyone was totally naked. We played with our toys and stuff and made sure from age of 8 that the first priority was to be totally naked and playing with our cocks. I deeply fucked him at the age of 8 and I was 10. In the night we would like to see the men in action in the woods at the back of my house....at 12 i was nude  and randy in the woods for the first time in daylight and I was very happy to be gang raped and fucked and sucked into blissful orgasmic heaven. The rapists were both strong hirsute and very tanned scout leaders who loved commando life as i knew about...

love to be bred by you especially if you wore a kilt,of course mine would be a little girly one