i Got Fucked at Work

This thing kinda started when i was tricked by my Ex to do a three-way, it was fun at first the other guy fucked her so hard and was so big i couldn't believe she was taking it, he stretched her out so much i was just sloshing around in her cum filled pussy, which she made me eat out something about not wanting babies but from there it got worse and later i found out she had planned it as part of her breaking up with me My Ex-girlfriend's big dicked bull started fucking me and making fun of my "tiny" cock! you'd be soft to if your girl was calling you a "pussy and fag" while some guy has his 9 inch cock up to your belly, it wasn't fun but my body started to get use to it and i ended up Hard and cumming anyway that was four months or so ago, once he came by my job (he still fucks my Ex) and said in front of at least 3 of my co-workers "Hey Faggot" "get over here i need my dick sucked" i went over to him to try to get him to knock it off i walked him to the back away from people i was gonna tell him to knock it off but he got me to mensroom and pushed me into a stall in my work bathroom unzipped pulled out his dick, i didn't want to do it but thought if i just submit maybe he'd leave, he said he would go all had to do was suck on the head (which was pretty fat) i was about to take it in my mouth, but he told me to pull down my pants he wanted to check to see if i still had the cock cage on, if i was still locked, i was still in my cock cage, he said "That's a good fagboy" then bent me over with my hands on the back of the stall he started grabbing my balls and pulling on my cage to make sure it couldn't come off, he took 3 finger wet them with spit and started plying with my hole then he slammed his 9 inch man sized cock half way in my ass! i yell "stop it oh Fuck!"and he hit me in the back of my head said "Shut the fuck up" then he pulled out and then really plowed into me . he was fucking my hole so hard his balls were banging in to mine , he must have bang me for a good 15 min. all of sudden he stopped, i could feel his dick pulsing his load into my ass, i heard him talking and he pulled out, i thought it was over but he said "Don't look over here, Keep Your Hand on the Wall Faggot" i didn't want to get hit again , then i felt my ass get stretched to point of slitting , not as deep as his but so fat around it was another guy, this new guy was so hard too, he fucked me slow but then my ass opened up around his super wide dick, he began fucking my ass really pounding me, my hand were still on the wall and my dick starting to get hard in the cage which really hurt, all of a sudden without any hands i start cumming all over my pants down around my ankles, the top of the toilet , now i hear other people, i think they're laughing or cheering the guy fucking me on, he starts cumming and it feels like someone is emptying a enama  bag inside me he cums so much, his dick goes soft and just falls out of my now wide open gapping hole, I'm in shock it was one of my supervisors, Dennis he's married/separated with 3 kids!.  he turns me around and presents his cock for me to clean off, my Ex-girl's Bull is gone and Dennis says "i thought you were a closet case!" "Late night shifts are gonna be fun" he puts his fat cock away  and tells the two guys who were watching me getting fucked in the bathroom "breaks over back to work, you can get a turn later" now i just get teased all the time for being a Cock whore, i may have to change jobs, any day of the week one of the guys i work with might take my mouth or my ass! i hate it but it feels so natural to serve a real men!plitting , not as deep as his but so fat around it was another guy, this new guy was so hard too, he fucked me slow but then my ass opened up around his super wide dick, he began fucking my ass really pounding me, my hand were still on the wall and my dick starting to get hard in the cage which really hurt, all of a sudden without any hands i start cumming all over my pants down around my ankles, the top of the toilet , now i hear other people, i think they're laughing or cheering the guy fucking me on, he starts cumming and it feels like someone is emptying a enama  bag inside me he cums so much, his dick goes soft and just falls out of my now wide open gapping hole, I'm in shock it was one of my supervisors, Dennis he's married/separated with 3 kids!.  he turns me around and presents his cock for me to clean off, my Ex-girl's Bull is gone and Dennis says "i thought you were a closet case!" "Late night shifts are gonna be fun" he puts his fat cock away  and tells the two guys who were watching me getting fucked in the bathroom "breaks over back to work, you can get a turn later" now i just get teased all the time for being a Cock whore, i may have to change jobs, any day of the week one of the guys i work with might take my mouth or my ass! i hate it but it feels so natural to serve a real men!2048907549_11copy.jpg.ccb76113f5635eff86cb403e711700da.jpg

• Like 2

(concerting rich text black on black to plain)

to point of slitting , not as deep as his but so fat around it was another guy, this new guy was so hard too, he fucked me slow but then my ass opened up around his super wide dick, he began fucking my ass really pounding me, my hand were still on the wall and my dick starting to get hard in the cage which really hurt, all of a sudden without any hands i start cumming all over my pants down around my ankles, the top of the toilet , now i hear other people, i think they're laughing or cheering the guy fucking me on, he starts cumming and it feels like someone is emptying a enama  bag inside me he cums so much, his dick goes soft and just falls out of my now wide open gapping hole, I'm in shock it was one of my supervisors, Dennis he's married/separated with 3 kids!.  he turns me around and presents his cock for me to clean off, my Ex-girl's Bull is gone and Dennis says "i thought you were a closet case!" "Late night shifts are gonna be fun" he puts his fat cock away  and tells the two guys who were watching me getting fucked in the bathroom "breaks over back to work, you can get a turn later" now i just get teased all the time for being a Cock whore, i may have to change jobs, any day of the week one of the guys i work with might take my mouth or my ass! i hate it but it feels so natural to serve a real men!

Edited by Littlebill77
  • Like 2