time to inspect that pussy

ftmbristolukfun

My 18th birthday had been and gone. Daddy told me about pussy inspections which were compulsory in our town. "There's been quite a rise in wet pussies is lately and there's a few treatments that I have to show you to help" he explained matter factly.

I went and told my daddy that my wet pussy needed treating. "let's go to the guest room and I will see how we can help" he said. I could see a tent in his pants "that's the hard cock which also needs treating" he told me. 

The guest bedroom had a large tv and there was champagne on ice. "let's have a drink as that will help us to relax" said daddy. "relax for what?" I replied. "helps us be less self concious of our conditions" he replied.

We had a few glasses of champagne. "I'm relaxed enough to show you now daddy" I told him taking off my clothes. "me too" replied daddy. soon we were naked on the bed. His cock was the hardest and biggest cock I've seen. He started stroking my pussy gently. "oh dear this needs kissing better, let me kiss your pussy" said daddy.

I laid on the bed very relaxed as my daddy gave me squeals of delight. "this orgasm treatment feels great" I told him. "pleased to hear because you need it regularly to help your wet pussy" he told me.

"kissing better hasn't worked unfortunately but rubbing it more might help" he said gently caressing my pussy to more orgasms. 

"stroke my cock or kiss it better while I'm playing with you my sweet girl" he told me so we 69ed and his cock felt great in my mouth but that treatment didn't work either.

"you are very aroused by my cock" daddy said. I nodded in agreement. "let my cock rub your pussy better see if that helps". I opened my legs and daddy teased me to more orgasms with the head of his cock.

"daddy I'm fertile and broody can you treat that as well?" I said innocently.

"sure honey my cock will have to kiss you all the way inside and rub your pussy better until the cream for your pussy squirts out and heals your broodiness. That will help my cock get better and your pussy settle down. Your pussy wants my cock preferably on a regular basis. Daddy's have to cure their daughters of broodiness just like mothers do with their son. I could hear loud moans coming from the next room "that's your brother having treatment" daddy said. "sounds like the treatment is a lot of fun" I said rubbing my clitty. "it sure is princess" replied daddy.

So his cock rubbed my pussy better squirting inside me giving me mind blowing orgasms.

"What's this treatment called daddy" I asked. "it's called family love" he replied. "I don't want my wet pussy to be cured" I said. "There's no chance of that we just have to manage it with regular family love. if you like your brother can administer treatment as well?"

"oh wow I've had the hots for him for a while thank you daddy" I replied.

"anytime gotta keep treating and having fun in the process".

"daddy I think the treatment is making me sick" I said worriedly. "no honey you're expecting a baby or more" he replied. "more we have twins in our family?" I enquired. "yes on your motherS side" he replied.

My brother wanted to inspect my ass and my daddy my pussy. I could decide which to do first so they suggested they happen at the same time. as my brothers cock was smaller it was only fair he did my ass. I could feel them cumming at the same time. "this feels better than single family love" I told them. "That's good because we were hoping you wanted more this is double family love" they told me. "oh yes please more" I screamed as I let out a massive orgasm. 

"There's something called 'sharing the love' do you wanna try it?" said my brother. "oh yeah please" I replied.

my brother blindfolded me and tied me to the bed with my pussy in the air. he put something fizzy on my pussy. "that feels great more please" I said. "this only works with a strangers cock inside of you" he said. "sounds like music to my ears" I replied.

I heard the door open and some strange fingers on my pussy. "see I told you this is a severe case of wet pussy" my brother explained. "my sister needs lots of treatments from all of you, please give as many doses as you can" he said.

one by one a different cock entered my pussy stroking it gently inside to administer the cream to treat my wet pussy whilst my brother used the fuzzy toy on me. I could tell why I had to be tied up. it stopped me wriggling away as it tickled so much but made the orgasms stronger. "that's it sister the stronger the orgasms the easier it is to administer the dose" my brother said. "I love you so much brother and so does my wet pussy" I replied.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

soon I was due to give birth but I was getting overdue. I hadn't received any family love in a while.

""Sounds like you need family love to give birth" said my brother playing with my wet pussy.

"it won't hurt the babies?" I asked.

"no definitely not sperm is good for our immune aystems" he replied.

"I wanna be blindfolded whilst I get my nect treatment" I said flirtingly.

"sure sis" my brother said gently blindfolding me and tying me to the bed.

"more fizzy stuff?" I asked.

"definately a lot more fizzy stuff" said my brother.

The next cock felt so much bigger than previous cockS. I wondered who the birthing cock was that was inside me.

Soon the contractions has started. We had gas and air in the house. Some of the occupants we're trained midwives.

Once I'd given birth the man who'd started my contractions gave me a bath and put me to bed. He then revealed hiS identity to me. "grandad I didn't know you were in town" I said surprised but pleased. "sure all grandads have birthing cocks. I wanna give you your next brood as well." he replied. "music to my ears I can't wait to breed with you" I said falling asleep in his warm arms his large hard cock sliding into my pussy as I slept. "mmmm very comfy" I said as he gently fucked me asleep".

a week later I was expecting his children. we were still having gentle family love together. 

• 4 months later...

"I don't want to know who the dad is for the next few treatments" I said flirtingly. Until the babies were born I didn't need to know the cock owners.

I was tied to the bed and blindfolded by grandad he was kissing my boobs.

Then I felt a toy on my pussy followed by fingers and a cock that felt familiar. "I think she knows who you are, show the next one in" said my grandad. This next cock I'd never felt before.

"I told you she was tight she likes your cock" said grandad. A few more cocks came inside me or so I thought.

Turns out my cousin was enjoying my pussy and forgotten to bring his brothers and my uncle.

"Your wet pussy definitely needs a few different cocks" said grandad.

He knew where to find them. Runaway kids that couldn't live at home. We had taken them in and a few were coming of age. I must have had twenty cocks over the space of the weekend. Grandad helped me give birth again then it turned out the babies were my cousin's.

Afterwards a beautiful pre op transwoman bred me. I enjoyed her cock so much we shared the bed together.  There was nothing better than her playing with my pussy "I hope mines this beautiful you can make love to me with a strap on afterwards" she said. I agreed 

• Like 1