walked in on my parents fucking and got bred

I used to have 2 dads. Until recently when one came out as a trans woman. she waited to go on hormones because she wanted to be a parent. I often heard them making love very loudly to each other. one day they had left the door open.

"we can see you peering in on us come in for a better look" they said. I walked in and they saw my wet crotch. "what's happening down there? strip so we can see." they said. I took off all my clothes. "rub your pussy so we can see it show us how turned on you are" they said. I walked slowly towards them stroking my pussy. 

"do you know why I haven't started hormones?" my mum asked. 

"no why haven't you started hormones?" I replied.

"because I want to make you into a parent" she replied. 

"how are babies made?" I asked.

"come lie down on the bed with your pussy in the air and we will show you" mum said.

I laid down on the bed as they asked. My mum put her cock next to my pussy lips prising them open and slipped in taking my virginity. I'd just turned 18 a week earlier.

"now I'm going to move my cock in and out of your pussy until my baby batter floods your womb making you pregnant as many times as you like" mum said.

I kissed my dads cock as mum made love to me. his cock was going in my ass afterwards.

I'm so pleased I let mum take my virginity it was a once in a lifetime experience on many levels.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few babies later my mum proposed that we do a train of llovemaking.

"How's that work?" I asked

"Well dad puts his cock in my ass and at the same time i put mine in your fertile pussy" she said.

That evening mum suggested this to dad in front of me. He agreed and I could see a tent in his boxers eager to get out.

I laid down on the bed with my fertile pussy in the air. Mum put a vibrator on my pussy. it gave me massive orgasms. she then put her cock gently in my pussy whilst dad put his in her ass.

As dad came in her ass, mum came in my pussy and I came from the wand.

"We should do this more often" I replied.

"Unfortunately I'm having my transition surgery soon but dad wants to breed you afterwards" mum said.

"I'm so proud of you mum" I said kissing her as she came again in my pussy.

A few weeks later whilst mum was recovering in the spare room, dad wanted me in his bed every night. No clothes were worn at night.

"Omg that feels so tight no wonder your mother loved breeding you" he said.

"We're gonna have lots of fun dad" I replied.

"Your brother has just turned 18 and wants you to train him how to make love.... He's bisexual so I can train his ass and you can breed his cock" he said as he was about to cum in my pussy for the first time.

"Can't wait dad" I replied.

So my brother was next to breed me. "Don't I need a condom?" He asked "no I want your babies" I replied. he went hard quickly and easily. Also he wanted more sex than dad, so dad moved into my room whilst my brother bred me in our parents bed.

• Like 1

I'd just had my fourth baby and was feeling broody but dad seemed to have gotten off me. He had been working late.

I woke up and could hear some shouting coming from the bathroom. I put on my dressing gown.

"You ok in there?" I asked concerned.

"I need a hand my love" said my dad.

I walked in to find my dad playing with himself.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"Play with my cock" he replied.

"I can't reach" I said.

"Get in the bath with me naked" he replied.

He didn't need to ask twice. I got in and dad had a packet of pills with him "these help you to be relaxed" he said offering me one.

"I'm already relaxed dad" I said playing with my pussy.

"Just try one for me" he said.

I took the blue pill and swallowed it. Within a couple of minutes I was very relaxed and horny.

"Let's find somewhere more comfortable" I said.

We got out the bath and got into dad's double bed. "I missed your pussy" dad said playing with it. "I missed your cock" I replied. We made love for the rest of the weekend like it was yesterday.

"What was in those pills dad?" I asked.

"An aphrodisiac and a secret ingredient" he replied.

A few months later when I had trebled in size I realised what he meant. .. .. I was expecting triplets.

"I want our children to breed each other when they're adult" I said to dad.

"Me too but we need to show them how to pleasure each other and us" he replied.

"Agreed" I said

• Like 2

My mum was now recovered and wanted to watch. she loved playing with my boobs whilst I was being bred.

"Breeding you is what being a parent is all about. We have to keep breeding within the family bringing us closer together." She said

"Agreed I get plenty of entertainment and pleasure at home I don't need to find anyone else" I replied.

"Can we make babies for couples that can't have them?" My parents asked.

"What if they come looking for us when they're older?" I replied.

"Well it depends if they flirt with us we can always find ways of helping them feel welcome" replied my dad.

I passionately kissed my mum as dad was breeding me after having more fertility aphrodisiac pills in my system.

"Make sure they don't use condoms, well we have meltable condoms. They melt turning the wearer on revealing an invisible hole at the tip where cum can escape" said my mum 

"Mmm sounds good to me" I said playing with dad's cock for more breeding.

• Like 2

Soon enough my kids turned up near their 18th birthday. They wanted to learn how to be an adult and to know about all the adult things their adoptive parents were too shy to explain.

"In this house we sleep naked and we can sleep in each others beds as well" I told them as I let them in. They wanted to stay for the summer holidays.

Soon it was nighttime and my 18 year old son wanted to sleep in my room. He was shy about showing his cock to me. So I told him he could get in bed with his boxers or we could take each others undies off.

"I wanna put my hand in your pants first mum" he said.

"Sure and I put my hand in your pants" I replied.

We stripped to our undies and put our hands in each others undies.

"Mum why are you wet" my son asked naively.

"That's because I'm excited to see you and feel your cock" I replied.

My son took off my pants and I took off his boxers. The door was now locked so no one else could disturb us. We kissed passionately and he felt my boobs which had hard nipples.

"That's because I want to make you into a man" I told him.

"How mum I'm already a man?" He replied. I explained that it was my job to teach him about lovemaking and pleasuring each other.

"Mum why have I got a cock and you've got a pussy?" Asked my son.

"You're cock has cum in it which have special tadpoles which look for eggs to make babies" I said pulling him closer. I lay down and asked him to kiss my pussy. I told him when his cock felt stuff we could make love.

"I'm ready now mum" he told me.

"Here put your cock in between these lips nice and gently until you're in all the way. Be gentle and you won't hurt me. Go back where I gave birth to you show me how much you love me" I said to him.

My son's cock felt great inside me. I felt my pussy clamp down on him as tightly as I could.

"I've got a camcorder mum can I use it" asked my son as he got in.

"Sure but keep it within the family" I told him.

"This is me loosing my virginity to my hot mum. She feels so good wrapped around my cock. Moan for me mum, moan so loudly others will want to join in. Show me how much you love taking my virginity" he said as he caressed me gently with his cock. His baby batter felt so good as he grunted loudly as he came in my pussy.

"Mum I wanna do this a lot with you. I'm so horny this is great exercise" said my son. "Please do son mummy will miss you otherwise. Dad doesn't get jealous we're a poly family" I said to him. He carried on pumping more cum into my pussy making me orgasm so my womb could swallow all his hot sticky fertile cum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"this baby is overdue can you help me son?" I asked him.

"How do I do that mum?" He asked.

"We could try a few things, start with a wand on fully power on my pussy" I replied 

We got naked and went on the double bed. My son's kisses felt so good as he was toying my pussy. "I think my pussy needs something inside it at the same time" I said. He'd only been in my pussy for ten minutes when my waters finally broke.

"Thanks for your help with your cook son" I said as I gave birth in front of him.

"Mum you're so hot giving birth gotta keep you knocked up" he replied. I stroked his cock to agree with him. He massaged my back with his cock it was a great distraction. "I will give you some time to clean up afterwards then fuck you again" he said seductively.

"We could do it in the shower" I told him.

After I had fed the baby my son's dad looked after him whilst my son and I got cleaned up and dirty again in the shower. Then we went back to bed and made love over the next weekend. It wouldn't be long before I was knocked up again.

• Like 1

It was my 40th birthday and my son's had a surprise for me. They tied and blindfolded me naked then put me in a swing with a wand on full setting. It was so powerful.

"You need more cum in this pussy mum" they said.

"Yeah please I love lots of cum, I'm always cock and cum hungry. Breed me give me anonymous babies" I said.

They replaced the wand with one that was even more powerful. I realised the tying up was so I couldn't wriggle away. I loved the teasing.

Then I felt the biggest cook ever in my pussy. It went in and out easily. It felt familiar but if had so many cooks lately I thought it might be my imagination.

I felt his cock cum inside me. Except this wasn't a guy, it was another pre op trans woman my grandads sister. "I know you like family trans cock and I want your body" she said.

We carried on breeding with my brothers and parents encouraging "seed her seed her breed her cum in her" as my aunty was fucking me. It was so fast and deep in my pussy. My orgasms were explosive. "Your pussy feels so good I want it more" she said.

"Your love stick feels great as well, thank you" I replied in between orgasms.

"All the better to breed you with" she replied.

"How long are you keeping your cock auntie?" I asked.

"Well I've started a new job as a professional breeder, loads of people want my cum" she replied.

I squeezed her cock so hard deep in my pussy she came again inside me.

"Where did you learn to do that to a cock it feels great?" She asked.

"My mum taught me with her cock" I replied.

• Like 1

My aunt decided to be at the birth of our children. I had twins a boy and  a girl. I was hoping they would end up breeding each other when they were older, they were so beautiful.

My aunt had a surprise for me. So I didn't know who the next natural sperm donor was I would be blindfolded. As each of them were breeding me I could hear them saying "she's breeding you with her big cook she wants babies before transitioning" it felt so intense and loving. It made me realise I was bi and loved girls cocks as well as other genders cocks.

The ladies stayed in the next room over the next month. I had one of them per night breeding me. It stretched out my pussy and I was eager for bigger cocks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dad had a surprise for me but I had to be naked, tied to the bed and blindfolded. "This cock will be the biggest you have ever had and is super fertile" dad told me. I was very excited.

"You are so wet you love Big cocks" my dad said

"Yeah the bigger, the better especially the super fertile ones" I replied.

"Here's some more pills to keep you going, this one can go for hours" he said "mmm I can feel you are very wet for this one. Have lots of fun, if you like it could be regular breeding?"

I heard the door open and some jeans drop to the floor. My hand was moved to his boxers.

"Omg that feels so big" I said. He put his cock in my hand whilst he kissed my pussy to orgasm. I felt him get bigger.

"You really know how to make me wet, you're so big I need you to cum in my pussy, give me your seed, make me pregnant" I said between orgasms. 

He rubbed his cock next to my pussy lips gently prising them open. "That feels so good I want your cock" I said. He slipped gently inside my pussy stretching her open. I clamped down on his cock and heard him moan with pleasure. Soon he was cumming in my pussy. He was also playing with my pussy to make sure my womb drank all his cum. We made love for the next couple of days.

Soon the mystery babies were due. But my waters still hadn't broken. I was allowed to have the father at the birth only if I was blindfolded. It took nearly 30 mins of lovemaking to break my waters. 4 babies came out. 

"Who are you?" I asked. He took off the blindfold then rubbed his cock next to my pussy again. "Grandad I didnt know you were still living nearby" I replied.

"Yes I came home so I could breed you again. Your son shared how you took his virginity and i felt i was missing out. You feel so good wrapped atound my cock fancy more?" He said slipping inside me again.

"Grandad im glad it's you, dad told me there were very big fertile cocks on your side of the family. I want more big cocks" I replied as I opened my legs letting him slide deeper inside of me.

"Good to know they're a family reunion coming up and we would like you to be there. It's at a nudist resort and we have the whole place booked out. Your uncle owns it" he said.

"Can't wait" I told him.

Family reunion came around. A whole month in a remote location. Everyone walking around wearing just their underwear except in the playrooms.

My boobies attracted a lot of wanted attention. My nipples were hard as I was so turned on. Guys kept stroking my hair. "Let's go play" i said to three of them. We went into a playroom and they took off their boxers. "Lovely big cocks just what a need for my wet fertile pussy" i said taking off my pants. One guy was kissing my boobies, another kissing me and a 3rd rubbed his cock next to my pussy. "We don't allow condoms or birth control here in our family so we're going to be breeding all these passes in our family". The breeder told me it got me very wet for more cock.

Then they swapped around I played with the cocks of the other two whilst they were breeding me. This was the best ever reunion I had been to, being breed by pre op trans women and cis men.