How painful is getting hole brushed?

Masc4Rough

This aggressive top guy at a local university wants to rough brush my hole. 

I’m into the idea cause he is so aggressive/masc/tatted etc. 

But he told me “it will be brutal” if I let him. And I’ll be restrained. 

anyone have experience with this? How bad is it? 

• Like 2

What we’re talking about here is you agreeing to allow an aggressive brutish stranger to immobilize you and then cause physical damage to the interior of your anorectal canal by abrading away skin and protective mucous membranes, causing pain, bleeding, and difficult bowel movements to follow, as well as opening up a raw vector for infection in one of the most bacteria-laden areas of your body.

Why, again, did this strike you as being a good idea? Think it through. There is mo way you come out of that without some kind of regret.

Surely there’s some other way for the two of you to get it on...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Guest hungandmean
2 hours ago, Bibttmmiami said:

It won’t hurt. Hurting is an understatement. Doing it would be more that stupid. Imagine having to go to the ER afterwards Ian’s explaining what happened. You’d be lucky if you didn’t end up in a rubber room. 

This will be an ER visit either the night of - or shortly there after.

Unless you've discovered a way to not have to shit for two weeks you're going to end up encountering some very serious problems your horny brain hasn't contemplated.

You're probably better to just jerk off and let the thought flitter away. 

i agree with the advice you are getting. we guys can eroticize just about anything it seems, and when our hormones are at fever pitch, it seem's we'll consider doing just about anything. But consider, this could do permanent damage, depending on the stranger you do it with. Do you really wanna lose your ability to have take a Top up your ass, even if just for a time?  i agree with others, choose a different scenario without the potential for permanent, serious harm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:49 PM, Masc4Rough said:

Honestly I find the idea exciting, the lack of control etc, but yeah I get it will hurt. I'm curious to hear from someone who has tried it though, to get an idea of how bad it might be. 

True, I haven’t had this performed on me, but what I have experienced - and what you will very likely experience if you go through with this - is an anal fissure.

An anal fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue that lines the anus. This can happen just from passing a hard stool or from anal intercourse, so you can imagine how likely it would be from a brute scrubbing at it with a stiff brush.

The pain from an anal fissure, I’m sorry to be able to report from personal experience, is excruciating to the point that a grown man would want to cry. It’s breath-stealing, like actively ripping your own flesh, to try to have even the smallest bowel movement. Shall I go on?

Best not.

I will only add that the surgery required to correct the anal fissure in my case set me back a bit. There’s that to factor into your decision as well.

Seriously, man, I get that the scene sounds exciting, but think with the big head, not the little head. Give it a pass.

• Upvote 1

Guest Porthos
12 minutes ago, poztwink said:

I brushed two guys before I was on meds, they both hated it. I'd take a serious pain killer before trying it. 

Did you end up pozzing them?

Guest Entropy

back in the days when I sucked at douching I would use a bottle brush. My theory back then was if pushed it hard and it wasn't brown then I was good to fuck. It would always bleed as I fucked myself hard with it but never any pain. Not the best way to douch lol. Anyway to answer your question, a dildo / cock is a million times more painful.