How painful is getting hole brushed?

Masc4Rough

I have used a hard bristle toothbrush on myself when I was getting ready to take a toxic load. I got fairly rough, brushing vigorously  across and in and out of my anus, then going deep and scraping the walls of my rectum.

It hurt a little, but not anything to whine about. A little blood spotted the seat of my shorts.

It did really turn me on, I was fully prepared to take the top’s virus, with his high VL I knew he would certainly infect me. I would be poz at last.

Of course, he flaked and I am still neg. Sigh.

12 hours ago, Britnonchaser said:

Man cant believe all these dudes trying to talk you out of it.

@Britnonchaser - Please take note of the area of the forum this post is in: General Discussion. The practice under discussion is intended specifically to facilitate givers infecting chasers with HIV, and the thread is not about fantasy, but about the actual means to do this in real life.

For those who find the idea titillating, the site owner has provided an area in the backrooms where such things can be discussed among those of like mind.

That place is not here. Here on this part of the site you will encounter many members who consider the idea of trying to catch HIV sheer idiocy, and the idea of consciously inflicting it on another human being abhorrent. This isn’t just a case of “your kink is not my kink” - the lives and well-being of real people are at stake. We’re not just trying to throw shade on someone’s fantasy - we actually care what happens to people.

My own reply was based on two things, my experience with an anal fissure that required surgery to repair, and with AIDS, which came very, very close to killing me in 2014. You don’t get why I would try to talk the OP out of it? It’s because I’ve lived through the potential consequences. Have you? Or is your argument simply that it’s your fantasy too?

If members want to broach such topics without having a bucket of cold reality emptied over them, I recommend posting in the appropriate area of the Backrooms. Up here in front, we call ‘em like we see ‘em.

• Upvote 1

Disclosure: I haven't had this done to me yet. That said, my understanding is that the rectal walls contain very few nerve endings, so you wouldn't feel the bristles as they abraded the soft sensitive tissue. I'm going to guess that any pain, irritation or discomfort would only occur if the bristles were dragged across the very sensitive anus or if the brush was forcibly pushed through the 2 related sphincters at the anal opening. This all could be avoided by getting the sphincters accustomed to accommodating smaller, smoother objects (such as lubricated fingers), thereby relaxing the sphincter muscles enough to permit the penetration of larger objects.

When my own time comes, I'm intending to provide my partner with a Cruel Condom. This is a stainless steel mesh sheath which would cover the phallus. Once he entered my rectum, the rough metallic surface would abrade my rectal walls, thereby greatly facilitating the transmission of his HIV.

images.jpg

Cruel Condom1.jpg.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 3/15/2020 at 2:12 AM, jackdaw said:

When my own time comes, I'm intending to provide my partner with a Cruel Condom. This is a stainless steel mesh sheath which would cover the phallus. Once he entered my rectum, the rough metallic surface would abrade my rectal walls, thereby greatly facilitating the transmission of his HIV.

What prevents the steel mesh from abrading the cock as well? I’m no Top, but as a cock owner, that looks like a solid Nope to me... o.0

While I'm all for brushing and transmission via anal sex, I almost can't help but wonder why, if you want a 100% guaranteed conversion, you don't do a minuscule blood transfusion?  Of course, you need to know blood type of both parties and if any other issues exist such as blood-born illnesses (think HCV).  However, this is the most effective form of transmission, one in which I have participated in both directions: as the giver and as the receiver.  I still take a load from the top, but if I can and all the medical issues are in line, then I like to top off with the blood.

Multiple loads is also helpful - without pulling out.  Oxygen kills the virus on contact, and there is already a bit of air that gets pumped into the anal cavity with the act of insertion and the subsequent movement of intercourse.  Pulling out allows a fresh wave of bug-killing air into the cavity.  The bottom can circumnavigate this (mostly) by giving a good squeeze as the top is pulling out.  The man who converted me put 5 loads in me, not pulling out once.  Not only was it effective as hell, it was fucking hot, too.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic has gotten all sorts of responses, when I think its actually quite straightforward...

Getting your hole brushed by someone trying to cause pain will be painful. Any Dom who is wanting to brush your hole as an act of dominance, as an act of aggression... it's going to hurt. And have the various potential repercussions (desired or not) that so many have discussed. The description in the original post? The guy explicitly says he wants it to be brutal. While I'd excitedly let that Alpha use me, it sounds like he intends for it to hurt... so yes, it will hurt.

Getting your hole brushed by someone trying to prep for conversion need not be so painful. You can use a soft toothbrush with lube and it doesn't take much to get it pink. You don't need to be bleeding out to have the micro-abrasions that cause that psychological rush or physical reality so many are seeking from brushing.

• Like 3

Sexy younger fucker I met in Palm Springs wanted to brush my hole with a tooth brush before he fucked me about a year ago.  He was hot and I wanted what he had so I said yes.  It did not hurt at all the night he did it but the next few days my hole was very sore.  So my if you plan a few days of getting fucked then wait till the last to have your inside scratched up.

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Sf-travel said:

Getting your hole brushed by someone trying to prep for conversion need not be so painful. You can use a soft toothbrush with lube and it doesn't take much to get it pink. You don't need to be bleeding out to have the micro-abrasions that cause that psychological rush or physical reality so many are seeking from brushing.

I am looking to be poz some day but waiting for the right man to inseminate me. Part of that process for me should be the gentle brushing to increase the odds of success. For me, there will definitely be a psychological aspect that will make me swoon as the top gently preps me for his load. It is an indication of his intention to breed me with his virulence and ensure his DNA is the one to seroconvert me.