Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

5 hours ago, RawUK said:

Thanks for the four new well written chapters - was hard as a rock reading them as I have been throughout this story from the beginning.

Thank you @RawUK for taking the time to thank me for the 4 most recent chapters. Positive feedback via comments like yours, and the 'up-vote/like' facility certainly does spur me on to write more knowing that my audience are enjoying what I am putting out. 

GREAT to hear you have been 'rock hard' throughout since the beginning! 🐷

I'd say I reckon there are about at least another 10 chapters to come with notes made / ideas swirling around in my head ... 👅

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

S6AT6A6N, you have done it again. My dick is constantly dripping as I read this. I get lost in the story wishing it was me instead of Steven taking all those loads and getting my cunt wrecked. Thank you for such an exceptionally erotic tale and the inspiration to begin one of my own. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, AZpighole said:

S6AT6A6N, you have done it again. My dick is constantly dripping as I read this. I get lost in the story wishing it was me instead of Steven taking all those loads and getting my cunt wrecked. Thank you for such an exceptionally erotic tale and the inspiration to begin one of my own. 

@AZpighole ... Constantly dripping eh ~ GREAT to hear I am pleasing yet another reader ... OinK! 

Don't forget to throw votes/likes on the chapters that have you dripping, piggy! 🐷

• Like 1