Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

And as if by magic in his youth of unawareness he picked up on a little side table a syringe with needle;

- What do you use these for Uncle Todd?
- That young man is for the use of injecting meTh. 
- No, I have never had it before.
- We often use them for broTherhood shoTs!
- What is a broTherhood shoT?
- It's a shoT of meTh with HIV tainted blood in the mix. 
- FUCK .... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! *He squealed*

Todd ordered Ramon to sit on the red leather couch where he sat beside him. He explained that if for example he were to inject him with my now highly charged blood he would in the blink of an eye become infecTed with my HIV, HEP C & B, and HPV viruses. The Latino PiG again responded with a squealing excitement. 

Todd then had both Ramon & I sit on the red leather couch together where we both had a tourniquet attached to each arm. He PrEPared not one but two shoTs of meTh, and drew blood into both using blood from my veins. Two super fresh broTherhood shoTs Stevie-boy style ready to be adminstered. Then using my other arm he drew a whole syringe full of my super charged T☢️XIC blood.

Onto Ramon. The needles to the two broTherhood shoTs were inserted into one arm, and the pure blood slamming syringe was inserted into his other arm. Slowly the plunger depressed into my Latino PiG's arm giving him a pure blood slam of my really fucked up blood, absolutely teaming with virus. I would say with a nasTy viral load of SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY MILLION I'd say he had just got a wild dose. If our fucking had not infecTed him, that HAD! 😈

Uncle Todd then injected the two broTherhood shoTs to completion. Instantly my NEG PiG's breathing rate increased, he began to sweat, and best of all, he started to writhe about in a high and horny state smiling in a crazed piGGy state. 

The PiG truly had landed! 🐷

Once this stupid pandemic is over, Sir, you know what I need IRL. 💨🐷💉

Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/9/2019 at 8:08 AM, TTFN said:

I think he is going to gently make love to Stevie boy.

Oh shit who am I kidding, Stevie is going to get HELL fucked into him.[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/points.thumb.jpg.09c41cece1299d01ead9dd0d51d5859c.jpg

points.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus fuck! 

@6Demon6Seed6, PLEASE give me four BroTherhood shoTs, then fucking tear me up!

Great to see you back @takingdeepanal. Where the bloody HELL were you? I saw that you had been offline for some months. So welcome back. I was offline myself for several months, so we've missed each other. 

I was about to publish another 5 chapters then got sidetracked with other stuff on here and outside of BZ so totally forgot, ooooops. Cumming soooooon! 🐷☣️

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, Nullo-sub-N8 said:

I have just finished reading all 79 chapters in the last few days and I can't wait for more.  This some seriously horny writing.  Thank you @6Demon6Seed6

You are most welcome. And very impressive you have read the lot. And thank you too for your high praise. More to cum! 💦💦

• Like 1

Guest faggotbitchboi
On 12/7/2019 at 5:49 AM, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Chapter 27; *An☢️ther invite*

HAIL p☣️z Brothers

Good day to you my fellow fucked up nasTy fuckers, and fellow PiGs. We have a brand new date for an upcoming parTy. It will be held as usual on a Friday on <date inserted> from the usual midnight start to midday finish, at the usual disused warehouse that we all call our second home.

On this occasion, the star PiG of the night is someone who was as recently as yesterday diagnosed as HIV-, but, on the actual day of the parTy he WILL without doubt be receiving a positive diagnosis for HIV+, and MUCH MORE, as a filthy hot consequence to his extremely high risk whore behaviour he participated in last Friday night through to Saturday afternoon, including receiving 💉broTherhood shoTs 💉 from many, including our very own CRF19 stud, Chad☠️

Dress code: Gas masks mandatory!! Waders optional. Aside from the aforementioned, it will be NUDE as usual. 

Respond by midnight Tuesday next week confirming your reservations. 

6-6-6

I found this story today. Just love the story and the characters.  It has been a turn on from the first chapter. As each chapter has gone by my faggoT cock has oozed cum through its cage, I have sat deeper and deeper on my fat 8" dildo and got high on poppers.  Fab story, I love it and I look forward to reading the remaining chapters.  Thank you for it.

14 minutes ago, faggotbitchboi said:

I found this story today. Just love the story and the characters.  It has been a turn on from the first chapter. As each chapter has gone by my faggoT cock has oozed cum through its cage, I have sat deeper and deeper on my fat 8" dildo and got high on poppers.  Fab story, I love it and I look forward to reading the remaining chapters.  Thank you for it.

Now this I LOVE to hear;

A caged pig, riding on his dildo and sinking deeper and deeper onto it, and sniffing poppers whilst reading my depravity ... A true poz popper pig! ☣️🐷

• Piggy 1

Guest takingdeepanal
19 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Great to see you back @takingdeepanal. Where the bloody HELL were you? I saw that you had been offline for some months. So welcome back. I was offline myself for several months, so we've missed each other. 

I was about to publish another 5 chapters then got sidetracked with other stuff on here and outside of BZ so totally forgot, ooooops. Cumming soooooon! 🐷☣️

Thank you, Sir. I seriously want to presenT myself to you in RL. We know each other's proclivities by now - and everything you write makes me more determined to give myself to you and your associates.

Guest faggotbitchboi
7 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Now this I LOVE to hear;

A caged pig, riding on his dildo and sinking deeper and deeper onto it, and sniffing poppers whilst reading my depravity ... A true poz popper pig! ☣️🐷

Thank you Sir, one day I hope you might want to use this worthless pig faggot at your pleasure. 

Guest faggotbitchboi
On 12/19/2020 at 2:31 AM, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Chapter 79; *Skimpy Blue trunks*

I put a tourniquet onto his arm, and quickly administered both of my T☢️XIC broTherhood chem shoTs. He fell back onto the bed and began to in a fucked up horny state continously rub all over his sweaty with rash included chest and his sweaty belly. I leapt on the bed, threw his legs over my shoulders, slid back inside and leant in for more deep passionate kissing as I fucked him again. After a short while I stopped kissing him, leaned into his ear, and as I continued to fuck his bloodied cummy crisco cunT I spoke;

- You've drenched my bed clothes in your conversion sweat.
- I'm sorry Sir.
- Don't worry, you've got 150 T☢️XIC loads to look forward to very shortly. Boston's newest cum dump on the block. Your battered cunT is gonna pick up plenty of nasTy filth tonight PiG!
- Oh FUCK YES SIR!

I brought my face from his ear to above his face so we could look at each other in the eyes;

- By the way, when you are officially declared HIV+ via a blood test you will no longer reference me as Sir, you will call me MASTER!
- Oh my fucking god, oh fuck, shit, I cannot wait for that, SIR!

I leaned in again for more deep passionate kissing as our bodies locked into a tight hard and fast non stop half hour or so rut until I dumped my second load deep inside his sero converting / NEG cunT. Once spent I got dressed and I gave my PiG a loose tee shirt and a pair of trackie pants to wear between here and the club, but before he put them on I made him take his red rubber jockstrap off and gave him a pair of skimpy blue trunks with a red piping at the waist. I bought them especially for him for tonight's gig. And FUCK ME, with his massive BUBBLE ASS he BAREly could fit into them. He looked sexy as fuck in them.

- Hmmmmm, boyfriend Ed should have been here at least thirty minutes ago, if we don't leave right now we are going to be late. Are you ready to leave for the club?
- Yes Sir.
- C'mon then, let's go.

We went to Ed's front door but it was shut and locked. We knocked, and he took a while to answer it.

- Hey, Ed. mate, where have you been, we were meant to leave ages ago, we're going to be late.
- Are you really sure you want to go through with this?
- Oh yes daddy, I am most definitely 1000% sure.
- You want to quickly come in and wash your face?
- No thanks daddy, I am fine to go as I am. C'mon, as my alpha has said, we are going to be late.

Edward drove us to the club where upon arrival the three os us entered through the back entrance and went directly into Aiden's office where he was on the phone.

- ''Okay. Okay. Well we'll meet on Monday at 3pm then. I've got to go, my dancers have just this moment arrived and they're already late. Right, bye.'' ... Where the fuck have you been? I have been trying to call all three of you. Stevie-boy, Ramon, you should have been on the stage 10 minutes ago and the crowd are getting restless. Where are your outfits?

I quickly took my over garments off to reveal a Leather harness with a red piping, and black Leather gym shorts again with red piping. They set off my septum piercing, skinhead, and scorpion tattoo on my pec look perfectly. Ramon was just stood there feeling weak and sweating heavily, I could see he needed some help, so I undressed him to reveal him in his ridiculously skimpy blue trunks that his sweet Latino bubble ass was literally falling out of.

- Fucking hell would you look at that *Aiden exclaimed as he stood up, walked over and slapped Ramon's deliciously inviting sero converting huge round ass* ... Right you two, you now should have been on the stage 15 minutes ago, out you go .... And Ed mate, I've reserved you a small table right by the stage, I'll get one of the bar boys to bring you over a beer.

I bounded onto the stage with Ramon wearily following behind me, both of us receiving a rapturous applause. And to think that the last time I was on this stage a few months ago I was NEG, and now look at me, a nasTy P☣️Z PiG. I immediately found my rhythm as the music came on upon our arrival onto the stage and was enjoying dancing up here again, but I could tell Ramon was struggling through his sero converting FEVER. The best I could do was to keep an eye on my partner in crime.

I quickly recognised a man at the front, the one and only Uncle Jim. I met Uncle Jim five weeks ago on the night of the day I was diagnosed P☣️Z at my S6AT6A6Nic gang-bang orgy. The night we met he had a massive viral load of 388 MILLION, and informed me of his actual AIDS diagnosis. He gave me his two genotypes of Hep C and his Med Resistant strain of HIV via the multiple blood slams I had received from him that night. Each time Ramon turned around and wiggled his huge beefy bubble Latino ass I'd see Uncle Jim stroke on his 11" tatted dick. The only thing that he was wearing was army boots and a Leather harness. Great outfit! 😛

We hadn't been dancing all that long, only about fifteen minutes or so, and I could see Ramon needed to rest already. Okay, well now was the time to get the real action started as Ramon started that well earned rest. I helped him down to a kneeling position. I made him kneel on the edge of the stage facing away from the crowd so his super sexy bubble ass stuck out for all those T☢️XIC unmedicated P☣️Z fuckers could see what they were about to be getting; All 150 of them! 😈

I got him to put his arms in front of him with his his head resting on his hands, and his hips lowered so that his converting Latino ASS actually hung off of the stage for much easier access. 

I knelt by his side, looked out into the crowd, and gave a huge *come and get it* smile as I took to spanking his round and super firm ASS. Uncle Jim wasted no time in shooting right over to us and took his place standing right behind Ramon. He started rubbing the strong muscular back and the sides of the torso to my sexy bug chasing PiG not quite believing what was before him. He like many others had been after Ramon for years and years, but one thing stood in that way; the very protective boyfriend Edward.

He slowly worked his way down to the skimpy blue briefs where he then very very slowly pulled them down and tucked them underneath the beefy thighs so the only part of the briefs that were now being worn was the front part covering Ramon's dick, not that he would be using it tonight! 😈

Uncle Jim started to over and over again grope, rub, squeeze, and spank the beautiful Latino ASS that was presented to him. Keeping his left hand groping, rubbing, squeezing, and spanking Ramon's left ASS cheek Uncle Jim removed his right hand and grabbed hold of his deadly tatted P☣️Z dick. The tattoo was of a Serpent which wrapped around the entire length of his toxic 11" shaft with it's forked tongue slithering out at the tip. And just like five weeks ago the tip oozed out Gono pus. 

Just got to the end. LOVED it, what a story, soo fucking horny, continues to sniff poppers, my little caged cock has been oozing cum non stop and my arse impaled on a dildo has not stopped twitching...or me moaning 🐷 

My desire is to be strapped to a fuck bench and have an intravenous drip inserted into my arm , have a pure Tina slam in the other arm, and as the first of a group of toxic aids tops fucks me he opens the tube of the drip and 10, 20, 30 or more totally toxic bloodslams (a real mix of HIV, AIDS, syphilis, gono, chlamydia, Hep C etc, ) flow into my veins.  I'm poz already, never been on meds, so this would be a great re-charge...🐷💦 all for the Dark Lord, 6aTan himself...my position in life a sodomite for 6aTan's seed...💦☣️😈

Edited by faggotbitchboi

Oh Demon seeder my  humble cock rises to your call !  Oh how my man hole needs to be filled and to be converted with all your toxic seed fill me with that positive cum I need to be on your altar and converted fuck me with seed 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

IMPORTANT update on my stories:

In a few days there will be a blanket ban on this site referring to STI's and AIDS in fiction. I have already contacted the moderator to delete with immediate effect six of my stories that I could find, naming;

Uncle Jack & Uncle Bob; Posted October 3, 2017
A New Strain is Born; Posted April 14, 2018 
Cleaning, to Poz pig; Posted April 19, 2018
Master Pozzing his Bondage pup; Posted July 11, 2018
Highly Toxic shower gift for the neg pig; Posted July 15, 2018
Hail Master. He sealed my fate; Posted May 9, 2019

With the imminent ban concerning this then this ongoing ''Overseas'' story that I have ten more chapters ready to share (and part of the final chapter also written), plus my ongoing ''P.E'' story that I also have two further chapters ready to share with much of the sequel written and mapped out, well yeah, all of it will now be shelved. I am giving a warning to my readers for these two stories that they will very soon be deleted.

I don't think the ''P.E'' story has violated the new imminent rules just yet, so I guess I could leave it up, but it would have done, so I certainly won't be writing any more. Farewell. 

All the best. SIR

• Sad 2
  • Confused 1