Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Guest svrider

I don't understand this 

everybody can free decide what to like or read ...

i hate such restriction, ... 

Are there alternatives to breeding.zone where we can find your fantastic stories

i would love to read the next chapters please

Guest takingdeepanal
9 hours ago, chainsmokerpig said:

I don't understand 

How can they have a blanket ban on stories with such content on THIS site ? That's crazy .what else is getting banned ?

Thank you for sharing your stories I have enjoyed them so much and really appreciate you .

If you read far enough back, there are certain things that are on the no-no list:

beastiality

snuff

scat

RL prostitution

minors in fiction

blood

There are others. 

14 hours ago, svrider said:

6Demon6Seed6
i just love your stories, is there an other way to read them ?

Yeah same question.  Nifty?  Hell, could you post your story chapters on here as simple links to a mega folder or dropbox containing text documents?  Then people could comment in here about the posted links in the usual manner . The content never being displayed on this site and so causing no violation while still reaching your target audience.  There has got to be a way to loophole this shit so these new content changes can be made without completely silencing and neutering many of its best authors and stories.   

15 hours ago, sickpervboy said:

Yeah same question.  Nifty?  Hell, could you post your story chapters on here as simple links to a mega folder or dropbox containing text documents?  Then people could comment in here about the posted links in the usual manner . The content never being displayed on this site and so causing no violation while still reaching your target audience.  There has got to be a way to loophole this shit so these new content changes can be made without completely silencing and neutering many of its best authors and stories.   

Thank you for your suggestion my friend. However, in a few days time when I have tied up loose ends that I want to then I will be leaving the site. 

5 hours ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

As per your request...

@6Demon6Seed6

Hope this helps. 

Thank you. Yes, ever since this morning there is an issue with me getting email notifications. I am not getting notified anymore. I checked my settings and it is as it was as I had it. Very interesting timing!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...