Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

This is my ideal scenario...in fact the first time I got fucked I told the guy/s I was a true top and within 30mins I was on my back high and flying in a sling being fucked and bred 

Great to see you posting this new story.
I was worried that you have to fight again. Hope you feel better, night by night..

Your stories are inspiration, and a lot of important goals for my bucket list 
(hot and crazy - cause some of the goals will stort the rest of lifetime 
from you story will short the rest time of the bucket list
an one or two goal points might end this list in the moment I mentally hock them fulfilled.

Thanks for this new story.
I wrote you some days ago via pm. Did you got this text?
Please inform me, if need the files. I would close this Link. 
But it will stay open as long as you are interested in.

Oioi Frederik

• Like 1

Chapter Five: ~ *I cheated on my Lew*

Friday had arrived. What would this entire day bring? I set about my new daily routine; Get ready for work, go to work, come home. I was home for 7pm. Only 1 Hour before Nesto would be arriving with my assistance for the evening. I quickly had my shower, then hurriedly ate my take away that I grabbed on the way home (I only ate a little of it), alongside getting some convenience provisions from a mini-store. 7.55pm! Only 5 minutes to spare! I sat on my couch, feeling nervous. All these new things were happening, and I was completely out of my comfort zone. I sat there, heart racing, palms sweating, and generally fidgeting. *BUZZ* ~ Nesto had arrived. I let him in via the intercom. 

- Come on up. The door will be open, let yourself in.

I sat down on my couch, and continued my nervous wait. I heard footsteps, and the closing of my door. He walked into my living room confidently, looked at me and gave me an arrogant and unnerving smirk, and strutted to my kitchen. Not a word was spoken. Fuck. A strange man in my home wandering about not saying anything, my GoGo Boi gig later; I was suddenly overcome with mixed emotions, and my nervousness was becoming worse. I wanted to cancel, but I didn't want to let down Aiden, and it would be nice to make some new friends via fellow dancers in my new temporary city of residence. Nesto walked into my living room with two glassed of cola;

- Drink this. Down it in one.

I necked it quickly. It tasted salty. He handed me the second glass.

- Now drink this. Down in one again.

This time is tasted just like regular cola.

- Good boy. Have you ever taken GHB before?
- No. No. Can't say I have.
- The first drink had it in it. The second one was simply to chase it down with.

He sat in the opposite corner of the room in the armchair, lit up a joinT, and began smoking. We chatted, and chatted, all the while he was rubbing his crotch. After about 15 minutes after my hiT of GHB I started to fly. Oh wowzers! 🤪 I instinctively stood up quickly, and felt a bit dizzy ...

- Kneel on the floor until it fully kicks in PiG-boy.

I did as he said. I guess he must know best. He stood up himself, walked to where I was kneeling. There was a round wet patch in his on his light coloured tracksuit bottoms in the crotch area. He pulled them down to reveal a fully erect, heavily pre-cumming uncut Dick.

- Now suck it.
- But ...
- But what?
- I'm in a long term trusting monogamous relationship. I can't. Sorry.

As I was coming up on the drugs, I was fighting hard to hold onto my usual morals, and was only just managing to remain faithful to my Lew back home. This rough looking Puerto Rican fucker commanded I kneel up straight, and clasp my hands behind my back. Then, I was ordered to open my mouth as wide as I could, and keep it like that. With his beautiful Dick bouncing around (which I had to resist) he bent down grabbing hold of my chin, looking me directly into my eyes.

- You have to pay for what I just gave you somehow. I cannot go on giving everything away. Then how would I eat!?

As he finished speaking he laughed arrogantly, spitting inside of my mouth a few times. He stood up, pushed the base of his throbbing erect Dick so it was pointing directly towards my mouth, then in it went, almost all the way, with my mouth still very much wide open.

- Close your mouth, PiG. 🐷

It closed, with my lips 👄 wrapping around his warm throbbing shaft. It felt great, and now my GHB hiT was getting harder resulting in me now feeling completely relaxed, and, becoming sexually aroused, too. He held the back of my head with both hands, and began pumping his thick solid Dick. First slowly, gradually building up into a steady decent paced rhythm. I know he had been fucking my face for a while, as I was drooling all over the rug. He abruptly withdrew, and stood back, looking at me, laughing.

- If you want more of that, you have to BEG!
- Please let me suck on your Dick again. Please.
- That did not sound like you really want it.
- PLEEEEEASE. PLEEEEEASE. I beg you. I want to suck your Dick again. PLEEEEEEEEEASE. I want you to fuck my face just how you were a moment ago.
- Oh no. No, the pace has changed PiG-boi.

And he was being serious. He slammed back into my mouth, and there was no steady face-fuck, this was now a full on aggressive face fuck, pounding to the back of my throat. Each time after about 20 of his merciless power-thrusts I would be coughing and spluttering, spewing more of my saliva onto the rug. I'd only just moved in!

He pounded away like this for several minutes until he was ready to shoot his dirTy load down my gullet. His final leg of power thrusts ended after about 10 short sharp thrusts.

He held on tight to the back of my head, THEN ... *SQUIRT* 💦💦💦💦 I felt his Dick twitch inside my mouth, and the first squirt of his hot salty sperm hit the back of my throat. And that was the beginning of his ejaculation which went on for quite a while. After the first several rounds of his semen were shot directly down my throat I had to breath, and again found myself coughing and spluttering, so the remainder of his load got pumped into my mouth. He ordered me to keep my mouth shut, and to swallow ALL he was kindly giving me. Once unloaded and done he shuffled (tracksuit around his ankles) over to where he was sitting a moment ago, and sat down.

- I think it is time that PiG-faGGot that has a belly full of my high quality Puerto Rican sperm came over and licked my Dick clean. NOW CRAWL!

• Like 19
  • Upvote 11

Chapter 6: *Preparing for Showtime*

I crawled over to him, very slowly as I was now feeling super sexy and extremely horny. I was now flying! I wanted that crawl to last as long as I could make it last. Once I arrived to my destination I grabbed hold of his Dick and eagerly licked up the remnants of his creamy salty spunk. As I did, my boyfriend Lew was trying to call me. I knew it was him as I recognised the video-call tone, and he was the only one I video-chatted with. My reaction was to simply look up at Nesto's cocky satisfied smile as I enjoyed my cleaning work.

- Right. We have to leave in 10 buddy. Bring anything you need, and lets go.

I scurried around in my high state getting what I needed. The obvious things; Phone. Wallet. Keys. Oh, and toothbrush in case for whatever reason I didn't get home before bed time. I like to have clean teeth. A few minutes to 9 and off we set to my first GoGo Boi gig here in Boston. We arrived a few minutes early, and rotund club owner Aiden buzzed us both in. 

- Good to see you here on time Stevie. You are looking pretty sweaty. Did you run? *He asked jokingly*
- No, well, Nesto here gave me a hiT of GHB.
- Aaaaahhhh, did he now. I cannot have you go on stage covered in sweaT. We'll need to get you showered.

- I knew I could rely on you Nezzie. What time did he receive the dose I instructed you to give him? Did you bring my stuff.
- 8.05pm! Yeah, here you go bro. Listen, I gotta run, shit to do.
- See you at the After Party later Nezzie-boy.

So they DID know each other. How naive was I to this entire situation. And now, it was all set up perfectly, in time for some last moment preparations for the piece of nasTy Fuck-Meat in waiting. Aiden was a real jolly chap, nicknaming everyone he came across with a cute shortened version. Stevie. Nezzie. 

- Okay. Now we need to prepare you for your stage outfit, so, I am going to need you to strip naked, and sit on the couch here.
- Yes Boss.
- Good boy. You remember your place.

I stripped naked, and my reserved nature from a few days ago had completely dissipated. I sat on the couch as told to, and waited to see what my new nighttime Boss would do next. He examined his array of packages he had just received, and pulled out a syringe. He reached for a tourniquet that was lying on his coffee table and he wrapped it around my upper arm, with a cushion underneath to support that arm, telling me to squeeze my hand. He tapped a vein and directed the needle.

- What are you giving me? I don't like needles!

I might have been high, but my phobia of needles was still there.

- Awwwwwwwweeee. Don't worry Stevie. Just a tiny scratch and it will be all over in a second. You can close your eyes if you think it will help you.

I did just that. I didn't want to look. He was right, just a quick tiny scratch sensation, and it was over. In went the mystery drug. I took a short sharp gasp, my eyes opened quickly and wide, my heart raced, I was breathing heavily, I was sweating heavily, and fuck, I felt on top of this world, like I was flying into the next universe. Aiden watched on as I writhed about on his couch rubbing myself all over in a piggy frenzy. Still an anal virgin I suddenly felt an intense urge to get fucked. How could this be. I am a Top! Maybe by the end of the night that would read as; 'I was a Top'. :o I wriggled myself to the edge of the couch, and lay back flinging my legs in the air, keeping them in the air as I held onto behind my thighs for support.

- And that is the joys of meTh Stevie. It brings out the real you. And you happen to have one very hairy cunt-hole. We need to get that sorted out before you go on stage.
- But I thought you had designated an outfit for me!?
- You do have an outfit. But, I like my Dancers to go out looking and feeling their very best. Know what I mean Stevie-boy!?
- Uh huh. Where are the other Dancers?
- Oh, last minute change to schedule. It's just you tonight. But don't worry, you still only have to do just the hour, and I'll still pay you $200 as promised. I'll be right back. Stay in that position.

I know I had been very firm with my nighttime Boss telling him that the audience were not to touch me, but fucking hell, I was out of my head, and badly needed to get a damn good fucking. Now I WOULD allow my audience to do what they want with me. Maybe the Boss would find that unprofessional of me!? After-all, I am new. 

Maybe I might just after my show go over to the most handsome Man in the crowd, and get him to take me home where he could literally fuck my brains out. The Boss came back with a small bag, and knelt by my hairy-NEG-Virgin Ass.
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 10

Chapter 7: *Showtime PrEP continues*  

First out came the hair clippers. He switched them on and removed all my Ass hair down to stubble, during which time I continued to fly into the next universe. Continuing to be an actual PiG in heat, frequently grunting in euphoric pleasure.

- You keep yourself nice and clean down there Stevie. Good a boy should look after himself. And I fully intend to make sure you are very well looked after tonight.
- Uh huh.

Out came a standard beard razor. He spat a few times on his fingers and smeared his spit around and onto my now VERY eager cunt-hole. I screamed in ecstasy as my entire body physically shuddered, as did my inner being. The Boss chuckled to himself. He knew exactly how this night was going to pan out. He carefully shaved my boi-cunt until it was now properly smooth. I was 'almost' ready for the crowd I would be dancing for tonight. He leaned in and slowly began to very slowly lick me. Sweet mother of fucking Jesus. Those first few licks sent me into the next universe where I was pinging at an intense speed from star to star, for what felt like eternity. I was SCREAMING the fucking place down. If I was single, and met this man in a bar, I would not have given him a second thought, nor chance. So not my type. Yet, here I was!

He came back up, and told me pull my own butt cheeks apart and keep holding them until he said otherwise. I again did as I was told, and looked down at his face as he continued to get me ready, just perfectly so. He placed the razor very close to my anus, when an aggressive expression took hold of his face, and he dug the razor in, purposefully cutting me. He repeated this process on the other side of my anus. Two cuts enough to cause some mild bleeding.

- That feels a bit sore Boss. What happened down there.
- Oh, just some stubborn hairs that wouldn't shift Stevie-boy. Don't worry. You are beautifully smooth down there now.

That wasn't the real reason. He was making sure I was going onto stage thoroughly PrEP'ed. 😈 He took out a toothbrush from his bag, and started to brush it very softly over my now completely hairless NEG-Virgin Ass. OH FUCK ... That was feeling too GOOD! Once again I was in that next universe pinging from star to star as I continued my piggy 🐷 grunts of intense euphoria. He only done that for about 1 minute as he still had quite a bit to do to get me ready. 

- C'mon Stevie, get up, time to get you showered. Follow me.

I got up, and as I walked behind him I felt like I was literally floating on air. I could not wait to DANCE! He turned on the shower and in I hopped. As the water hit my skin I was pinging from star to star again. It felt incredibly amazing. Water hitting my skin had never felt like this before. My nighttime Boss put a bucket in the shower, and grabbed hold of the douche. It was time to make sure there was absolutely no barrier between dirTy t☢️xic filThy DNA, and my unprotected cunt flesh.

- Right Stevie, I am going to squirt some water up your ass now, and when I do, I want you to hold it for a few seconds, then sit on the bucket, and let it go. Okay!?
- Yes Boss.

We repeated this action a few times until my soft velvety NEG-Virgin insides were clean as a whistle, and ready to be contaminated with what was best for me, if I knew what was right for me. He poured the bucket contents down the toilet, gave my boi-cunt hole a quick wash and rinse, and threw me a towel.

- Dry yourself up Steve-boy, and come to the living room where I and your custom made outfit will be waiting for you.
- Yes Boss.

As I was left alone, and dried myself, I actually now discovered that all my senses were super heightened. I felt fucking invincible and was ready to Dance ALL night. As the towel brushed over my nipples I noticed that they were rock hard, and poking right out, as though it was freezing cold or something. But I was nice and warm. My entire body was clearly ON-HEAT! I went into Aiden's living room, where I was thrown my custom made shorts especially for this event. They were exactly like the ones he had me try on a few nights ago; Still neoprene, still had the backside that unzipped for easy access. However, these were a different colour; completely black, and across the front part of the waist-band spelled out 'Stevie-boy' in a bright Orange. I felt excited. A thoughtful gifT! I tried them on, and they fit perfectly. They framed my pert round peachy ASS wonderfully! 🍑

- Thank you Boss. I Love them.
- You are welcome Stevie. A little memento for you to keep for always, as a small reminder of your first night dancing here, where you potentially might become a regular feature during your stay. Now stand up, I need to put these on you.

I stood up, and he attached to my brand new standing to attention nipples a set of stainless steel nipple clamps. He stood back to admire me.

- Oh yes. My customers are going to have a very enjoyable evening. OK, two more things to do, and you'll be ready for showtime. 

He got a RED permanent marker pen and wrote on my back. Starting between my shoulder blades he wrote; NEG PIG. Then in the centre of my back he wrote; POZ ME! Underneath he drew an arrow to my coccyx. A very simple message for the private party goers downstairs, who were by now drinking Beer as they waited for the young NEG Englishman to come down so they could do what PIGGY acts they wanted to with him. 🍆💦👊💦

- Okay. One final touch. Lie on your back on the couch Stevie, legs in the air, and SPREAD them!

He knelt before me again, unzipped my brand new custom made shorts, picked up the toothbrush that he was softly brushing over my anus earlier, and slid it inside my ass. He spent a good 5 minutes giving my soft velvety insides a good firm brushing. When he was done he zipped me up, got me to stand up, and MADE me look at the toothbrush. It was bloodied.

- Why did you do that Boss?
- Just want to make sure you are super ready for your Dance performance.

God, how damn naive was I. It had nothing to do with my Dancing! I wasn't even here to dance, was I. That was all just one big ruse. He popped the handle of the bloodied toothbrush between my skin and waist-band to my neoprene dance shorts. Well, really they were quite simply neoprene FUCK-shorts. I clearly had a lot to learn!
  • Like 27
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Guest Muscledbbguy
27 minutes ago, S6AT6A6N said:
Chapter 6: *Preparing for Showtime*

I crawled over to him, very slowly as I was now feeling super sexy and extremely horny. I was now flying! I wanted that crawl to last as long as I could make it last. Once I arrived to my destination I grabbed hold of his Dick and eagerly licked up the remnants of his creamy salty spunk. As I did, my boyfriend Lew was trying to call me. I knew it was him as I recognised the video-call tone, and he was the only one I video-chatted with. My reaction was to simply look up at Nesto's cocky satisfied smile as I enjoyed my cleaning work.

- Right. We have to leave in 10 buddy. Bring anything you need, and lets go.

I scurried around in my high state getting what I needed. The obvious things; Phone. Wallet. Keys. Oh, and toothbrush in case for whatever reason I didn't get home before bed time. I like to have clean teeth. A few minutes to 9 and off we set to my first GoGo Boi gig here in Boston. We arrived a few minutes early, and rotund club owner Aiden buzzed us both in. 

- Good to see you here on time Stevie. You are looking pretty sweaty. Did you run? *He asked jokingly*
- No, well, Nesto here gave me a hiT of GHB.
- Aaaaahhhh, did he now. I cannot have you go on stage covered in sweaT. We'll need to get you showered.

- I knew I could rely on you Nezzie. What time did he receive the dose I instructed you to give him? Did you bring my stuff.
- 8.05pm! Yeah, here you go bro. Listen, I gotta run, shit to do.
- See you at the After Party later Nezzie-boy.

So they DID know each other. How naive was I to this entire situation. And now, it was all set up perfectly, in time for some last moment preparations for the piece of nasTy Fuck-Meat in waiting. Aiden was a real jolly chap, nicknaming everyone he came across with a cute shortened version. Stevie. Nezzie. 

- Okay. Now we need to prepare you for your stage outfit, so, I am going to need you to strip naked, and sit on the couch here.
- Yes Boss.
- Good boy. You remember your place.

I stripped naked, and my reserved nature from a few days ago had completely dissipated. I sat on the couch as told to, and waited to see what my new nighttime Boss would do next. He examined his array of packages he had just received, and pulled out a syringe. He reached for a tourniquet that was lying on his coffee table and he wrapped it around my upper arm, with a cushion underneath to support that arm, telling me to squeeze my hand. He tapped a vein and directed the needle.

- What are you giving me? I don't like needles!

I might have been high, but my phobia of needles was still there.

- Awwwwwwwweeee. Don't worry Stevie. Just a tiny scratch and it will be all over in a second. You can close your eyes if you think it will help you.

I did just that. I didn't want to look. He was right, just a quick tiny scratch sensation, and it was over. In went the mystery drug. I took a short sharp gasp, my eyes opened quickly and wide, my heart raced, I was breathing heavily, I was sweating heavily, and fuck, I felt on top of this world, like I was flying into the next universe. Aiden watched on as I writhed about on his couch rubbing myself all over in a piggy frenzy. Still an anal virgin I suddenly felt an intense urge to get fucked. How could this be. I am a Top! Maybe by the end of the night that would read as; 'I was a Top'. :o I wriggled myself to the edge of the couch, and lay back flinging my legs in the air, keeping them in the air as I held onto behind my thighs for support.

- And that is the joys of meTh Stevie. It brings out the real you. And you happen to have one very hairy cunt-hole. We need to get that sorted out before you go on stage.
- But I thought you had designated an outfit for me!?
- You do have an outfit. But, I like my Dancers to go out looking and feeling their very best. Know what I mean Stevie-boy!?
- Uh huh. Where are the other Dancers?
- Oh, last minute change to schedule. It's just you tonight. But don't worry, you still only have to do just the hour, and I'll still pay you $200 as promised. I'll be right back. Stay in that position.

I know I had been very firm with my nighttime Boss telling him that the audience were not to touch me, but fucking hell, I was out of my head, and badly needed to get a damn good fucking. Now I WOULD allow my audience to do what they want with me. Maybe the Boss would find that unprofessional of me!? After-all, I am new. 

Maybe I might just after my show go over to the most handsome Man in the crowd, and get him to take me home where he could literally fuck my brains out. The Boss came back with a small bag, and knelt by my hairy-NEG-Virgin Ass.

Fuckin sleazy storyline, damn luv it

- Look, it's 10.25pm, time to make our way to the stage entrance. My customers do not like to be kept waiting. C'mon Stevie-boy.

Are you ready for Chapter 8 you filThy PiGs? 🐷 😈

Showtime ~ The c☣️nversion gang-bang ☣️rgy will be with you shortly!  ☢️

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4