Steamworks Lights Out

LoadMyHoleSF

A friend and I had entered an underwear contest during the Folsom weekend and we got a free pass to Steamworks. We decided to use it for lights out on Monday night this week. 

We got there kind of early because I couldn’t stay out too late with it being a work night. 

Most of the evening was pretty mellow with not much action or much of a crowd. There was a very handsome black man with a trimmed beard and nicely defined chest who was sitting frequently on a bench in the back near the dark rooms. When I commented on his appearance to my friend (who’s a top), he stated “oh he’s a bottom”. 

After that I sort of dismissed him, although every time I walked by I would think about how handsome he was! Each time we’d pass each other, we always end up making eye contact. Towards the end of my time when I knew I had to leave, I decided to do one more walk through. 

When walking through the dark area, I noticed he had positioned himself pretty close to the fuck bench and he was now stroking his impressive member. We made eye contact and I was again drawn by his looks. At this point I said “what the hell!” and went over and grabbed his dick. There were other men starting to circle and I knew if I didn’t move someone else would. 

I still wasn’t sure if he was a top or bottom as he grabbed my dick and we started stroking each other. He got down on his knees to suck me, and I thought “damn he’s a bottom! “ when he stood up, I reciprocated and started sucking on that beautiful member of his! I was still hoping that he’d turned out to be at least versatile as I sucked his beautiful 8 inches tonguing and mouthing his head all while rubbing his taut stomach and hairy chest.

He pulled me to my feet, flipped me around, and pushed me over the fuck bench. In one stroke he entered me and I had my confirmation! He fucked hard while going deep and making a circular motion while in my hole. I felt intense happiness as his cock throbbed and unloaded.... The extreme pleasure of having just been loaded by a guy who I really wanted! 

As he pulled out and walked away, I realize that the crowd that had been watching him had stayed to watch us fuck. A husky black guy was cock ready. I looked and turned back around, leaning over. He also fucked me hard holding onto my shoulders and pulling me back to slam on his hard rod. He unloaded quickly and deep.

Feeling much more satisfied than I had a half an hour ago, I got my stuff and exited; ready for a good nights sleep.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4