Drunk Student Bends Over In The Darkroom

I discovered the Bull in Berlin about five or six years ago when one of my friends recommended it to me.

I was spending the weekend in Berlin - one of my very favourite places to unwind.  I had spent a very enjoyable and relaxing Saturday roaming through the streets of the city and was meeting some friends for dinner in the evening. I had been working hard for weeks and had not had much time for anything else and I was looking forward to cruising in the Tiergarten later on but around 11pm it started raining heavily.  I was disappointed - I really wanted to find a fit arse to fuck and I was also very much in the mood to drop my pants and bend over to take a few loads myself.  I was just debating what to do when I remembered that one of my friends had recommended the Bull and I decided to try it out.

I arrived there shortly after midnight and found a front bar which opened out at the back into a large darkroom with a toilet leading off it.  It was quite quiet when I got there at first  and I had a couple of drinks and then ventured into the darkroom and watched two guys fucking bareback for a while before returning to the bar for another drink. The place was filling up now and soon it was quite busy.  I was ready for some action now and made my way back to the darkroom.  It was packed now and guys were sucking and fucking all around.  There was a real mix of guys, some young, some older, some really fit looking young lads, some guys who looked a bit gaunt and one or two who looked positively ravaged.  I noticed straight away that almost no one was using condoms and I knew I was going to enjoy myself.  I watched a young blond twink being fucked and loaded by a much older guy and soon I was being sucked off by a tall, slim, dark haired guy.  He sucked me for a while and then offered me his arse.  I slid up him easily and fucked him for a while but I didn't want to cum yet so after a while I pulled out and let the guy standing next to me take over.  I enjoyed cruising in the dark room for a bit longer, sucking a couple of cocks and slipping mine up a young lad I had noticed at the bar earlier on.

I cruised around for a while longer and then went back to the bar for another drink.  A really nice looking, slightly chubby guy made room for me and we smiled at each other.  He was really attractive and I had noticed him in the darkroom earlier.  He had been standing at the side watching the action but had not joined in.   I made my way back to the darkroom and soon I was fucking a guy who was lying in one of the slings.  I looked round and noticed the chubby guy standing watching the action again.  I pulled out the guy in the sling and as I did another guy pushed his cock up him.  I had noticed this guy earlier on - he had short blond hair and very piercing eyes.  He was wearing a striped T shirt and on his upper left arm I could see a biohazard tattoo.  He also had a big thick cock and as I watched him fucking the lad in the sling my cock was harder than it had been in a long time.

I went for another drink and when I came back the chubby guy was bent over the bench at the side of the darkroom being fucked - I watched for a while and when the guy pulled out him I took his place.  The chubby guy didn't look round as I pulled his cheeks apart, lined up my cock and pushed it up his arse.  I was really horny now and I enjoyed every minute of fucking this fit lad's arse.  I knew I wouldn't last long and so I started off slowly and then I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him faster.  After about ten or twelve more thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load of cum into his arse.

I left the darkroom and went for another drink.  Even though I had just cum heavily, I was still very horny and I knew I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard.  I thought about the guy with the piercing eyes and the biohazard tattoo and my dick started to get hard again.  I went into the toilet, lubed my arse and then went back into the darkroom and soon I was sucking off a fit looking dark haired guy.  I sucked him for a while and then stood up.  We kissed and his hand went down the back of my pants and found my hole.  I sucked him for a bit longer and then I pulled my pants down and offered my arse.  He slid up me easily and soon I was being fucked hard in the middle of the darkroom.  It was very horny - the lad I had fucked earlier was bent over next to me taking another raw cock up his fit arse and all around I could see bare cocks sliding up unprotected arses.  The dark haired guy was fucking me harder now and then he pushed his cock right up me and held it there and I knew I was being filled with cum.

When he pulled out I looked around and saw the guy with the piercing eyes standing to the side looking at me.  I knew he could give me what I wanted and slowly I turned round and pushed my arse in his direction.  Nothing happened for a moment and then I felt him behind me .  I pulled my cheeks apart and then I felt the head of his cock pushing against my hole.  I pushed back and felt his big cock slide slowly but surely right up my arse.  He began to fuck me, slowly at first and then he began to fuck me harder.  He took hold of my hips and began to fuck me even harder and then he pulled me up and said something in my ear.  I understand German perfectly well and I knew he was asking me if I wanted him to poz me.  I nodded and he pushed me back down and began to fuck me harder than I had been fucked in a long long time - it was one of the best fucks of my life.  I could tell he was getting close and I knew that I knew that within seconds I was going to take a load of toxic cum into my arse.  I took hold of my cock and began to wank as he pulled me close and pushed his cock right up me.  As I felt his cum pumping into me I shot another big load of cum out in front of me.

It was about a year later I was back in the Bull looking forward to some more horny fun.  I was having a drink at the bar when I noticed the doorman talking to a fit young lad who had just come into the bar.  He was trying to explain something and the lad didn't seem to understand.  I went over to help and explained to the lad that he was being asked to check in his bag behind the bar and would have to pay a euro. The lad grinned at me, thanked me for helping him out and offered to buy me a drink.  "I'm Sam," he said.  I told him my name and we shook hands.  It turned out that Sam was from the same part of Scotland as me, was 19 years old and was a student in his second year at university.  He was a very fit looking young lad, slim with dark, floppy hair, an engaging smile and an incredibly fit arse.  I asked him what had brought him to the Bull and he told me that he had recently split up with his boyfriend and one of his friends had told him the Bull was a good place to have some fun.

I finished my drink and said I was going to explore the darkroom.  Sam grinned and said he would need to have a few more drinks before he ventured in there and I left him to it.  I had some fun in the darkroom and when I came back to the bar Sam was finishing one drink and starting another.  He grinned at me and I smiled back.  A little later I noticed him standing at the side of the darkroom watching the action.   He seemed to be frowning and after a while he left the darkroom.  When I went back into the bar he came over to me. 

"Do they not have any condoms here?"  he asked. 

I shook my head.  "I guess you have to bring your own."  

"Oh, right," he said. 

"Do you like to play safe, then?"  I asked. 

Sam nodded, looking very serious, "Always."  he said

When I came back to the bar a little later, Sam was flirting heavily with a very good looking blond guy.  He had clearly had a few more drinks and as I watched them I realised that I had met the blond guy before. I didn't really know him, but I had met him a couple of times in company with my friend Rudi.  I remembered that his name was Timo and I remembered being told that, like Rudi,  Timo was HIV positive and not on any meds.   I could see that Sam was all over him and after a while,  Timo took him by the hand and led him towards the darkroom.

A few minutes later I was in the darkroom watching from a discrete distance as they kissed and before too much longer Sam was down on his knees sucking Timo's cock.  He sucked him for a while and then Timo pulled him up and they kissed again.  Timo said something and Sam nodded and then pulled his trousers and his white Calvin Klein pants down and bent over.  Timo pulled out a small pack of lube and began to finger some into Sams arse.  He then put some on the end of his cock and began to push it against Sam's hole.  Sam didn't resist and soon Timo was pushing his big bare cock right up Sam's arse.  He gave Sam a moment to get used to it and then began to fuck him.  I got my cock out and began to play with it as I watched them fuck.  Sam was being fucked quite hard now and seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.  I could see that Timo was getting close and as I watched he pushed his cock right up Sam's arse, held it there, and bred him.

A little later, Sam was back at the bar sinking another drink.  He grinned at me and I smiled back, wondering if he had any idea that he now had a toxic load deep in his bottom.

I had another drink and got chatting to a guy I knew slightly while Sam downed another couple of drinks, one after the other.  He then got up and steadied himself against the bar before making his way rather unsteadily towards the darkroom.

I entered the darkroom just behind him and watched as he walked over to the other side of the room,  stood for a moment,  and then pulled his trousers and pants right down and bent over the bench, arse in the air.  Seconds later he was being fucked bareback by an older guy who fucked him until he shot his load up him and when he pulled out another guy took over and then another.  Sam was now sucking on any cock that was presented to him as he let guys breed his arse without even looking round.  I was just about to take my turn when I noticed the guy with the piercing eyes and the biohazard tattoo who had bred me the year before step up and push his cock up Sam's arse.  He shot his load quite quickly and when he pulled out I took his place.  My cock slid up Sam's cummy hole easily and I began to fuck him.  I knew I wouldn't last very long and after about ten or twelve thrusts I began to shoot my load into his cum filled arse.  As I finished cumming he turned round and grinned drunkenly at me as a thin, gaunt, older guy with a scorpion tattoo took his turn.  I watched two more guys fuck him before he pulled up his pants and stumbled out of the darkroom.

I joined him at the bar and he grinned and leaned in close to me "I've been a bit naughty," he said with a grin,  "I'll need to be more careful from now on."

A short time later I was walking through the deserted streets on my way back to my hotel, enjoying the warm summer air.  I thought about Sam and wondered just how many guys had bred him that night and how many of them had deposited a toxic load in him.  I wondered if he would go back to playing safe and reflected that it probably wouldn't make much difference either way now.  I was fairly sure that Sam was going to leave Berlin with something he didn't have when he arrived. 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3