Breeding the 19yo

bihairy

On a recent business trip I was horned up so I checked out Grdr app.  I get a message from someone with out much of a profile. "hi daddy" he said. I thought oh this is BS or a bot but  I responded "hey".  I get several hot xxx photos and the guy says "I need some daddy dick and seed."  Well I said "ok come to my hotel room so we fuck and Daddy will seed your hole."  He said he is a few miles away and will be over shortly.  I'm still thinking "yea right."  and give him the room number and hotel.  I'm checking out my app and BZ when there is a knock on the door.  I open it up to see a sweet 19 year old latin guy.  He is smiling and is hard in his shorts.   I invite him in and he says he really needs dad to "take care of him" and wants to be fucked bad.  He drops down to his knees and begins to suck my cock in my underware getting it all wet.  I drop my clothes on the floor and he opens his mouth and takes my cock deep inside. Wow he knows how to suck cock.  I bend down and play with his ass running my hand under his shorts.  He is up and dropping clothes in a pile.  We kiss deeply and he gets on the bed. I'm fingering his hole which is all wet and ready. He must have pre-lubed!  I shove my hard dick in his hole and begin to pump away. His hole grips my cock so good.  Every time I am thrusting he is using his ass muscles.  This guy knows how to fuck!  I am pounding away and he keeps moaning "yes dad"  "fuck my hole. seed me dad"  One more deep thrust and cum shoots out of my balls and deep inside his hole.  I roll off of him and we talk.  He tells me he lives close to the hotel and loves daddies. He works as a server in a diner and has odd hours.  He had just gotten off when he saw me online and wanted to get fucked.  We kiss more and he sucks me hard again.  I slide back inside and fuck him again.  He was in the hotel with me for a couple hours and we fucked and fucked.  I shot 4 loads in him.  The last one was he on top of me bouncing up and down on my dick as he was J/O and he shot his load all over my chest etc and as I felt his ass clench, I shot up inside him.  We exchanged numbers and I have seen him a couple more times since then.  The last business trip I missed him because he was stuck at work. I hope our schedules match up again because I want that hole again and again.  He assured me I would get it again!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5

Guest CuriousDallas

Love how eager Latino boys are to get fucked, have no problems taking dick bare, and love taking the load...they seem to never ask status or those other annoying g questions. They take cock like a champ too.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

Love how eager Latino boys are to get fucked, have no problems taking dick bare, and love taking the load...they seem to never ask status or those other annoying g questions. They take cock like a champ too.

True. I love breeding and seeding and prefer serious guys ready to play.  Too many games online. It seem like you know what you want too. Love to breed you and share some bottoms.

• Like 1