Fastest Load you've ever taken?

backdoorjimmy

What's the quickest load you've ever taken? For me it was about 30 seconds until yesterday. 

I hooked with with a guy who was really excited and nervous. He said he's had sex before but I started to think he was a virgin because he started humping the air before he was inside me and everything I did to him seemed to blow his mind. I wanted to eat some ass so I licked around his hole and he kept saying things like, "Oh wow, this is amazing!" before I even started licking his hole. 

When he finally got on top of me I had to tell him to get up so I could pull my legs back, then he had trouble getting it to go in. When he finally got the head in he moaned and came inside me, then he kissed me on the cheek and pulled out. I told him he did a good job but in the back of my head I was thinking that it was a world record for the world's fastest orgasm. I don't even think it took 5 seconds. 

Anyone else take a load that quick? What's the record for your fastest breeding? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Pretty much the same time for me. Maybe 5 or 6 thrusts and then he was cumming. I spent more time lubing up than I did getting fucked.

In my ass? A random guy I had off craigslist once. Had him meet me for some outdoor play in the woods. He pulled up and I was already naked and ready, he walked up, spun me around, jerked himself hard in like 30 seconds, and after thrusting it in and pumping once he came pulled out and said thanks and left. Was kind of hot being used like that, but rather disappointing for how long it took to set up. 

In my mouth I once had a guy lark put back at work so I could pop out and blow him on break, he pulled up just as I was clear to go outside and when I hopped in his van he was already hard and jerking. The second my lips went around his head he started cumming in my mouth, and then after I swallowed I just hopped out and finished my cigarette. It probably all took place within 3 minutes. Wish I could have sucked him a bit longer but I got a load in me for the rest of my shift lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I remember one time when cleaning seemed to take forever. Took a very long time until I felt it was safe. When the guy arrived I sucked him for a quite some time. Finally he bent me over, shoved his cock in and nutted immediately. To say I was frustrated and disappointed it was over in a few seconds is an understatement. He actually apologised! Luckily he followed it up with a round 2 that took a lot longer before he came again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SBB1984 said:

Walked in stripped he bent over stuck it in 3 pumps and blew his load in me

That's so hot! I had something like that happen one time at a music festival. He was staying at a hotel on the beach and I could hear people on the walking path while he slid into me and pumped his load up my butt in like 15 seconds. I was strangely satisfied after that, though. 

11 hours ago, NLbear said:

I remember one time when cleaning seemed to take forever. Took a very long time until I felt it was safe. When the guy arrived I sucked him for a quite some time. Finally he bent me over, shoved his cock in and nutted immediately. To say I was frustrated and disappointed it was over in a few seconds is an understatement. He actually apologised! Luckily he followed it up with a round 2 that took a lot longer before he came again. 

Glad you got round two... my guy collapsed on the bed next to me and locked his fingers behind his head. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve had some many experiences like that with young guys who are overexcited. I’ve had guys barely get their dick head in my hole and bust their load. They’re usually super apologetic, but hey, I got what I wanted and so did they. Some are able to keep fucking and bust another inside me but for some it’s done, they got what they wanted. Had a kid like that at the gym yesterday, we’d been jacking in the sauna and took it to the shower, he barely got inside me and blasted.

23 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

That's so hot! I had something like that happen one time at a music festival. He was staying at a hotel on the beach and I could hear people on the walking path while he slid into me and pumped his load up my butt in like 15 seconds. I was strangely satisfied after that, though. 

I also find quick breedings very hot and sometimes guys apologize but I tell them that I loved the quick pumping.

• Like 1

My fastest was really hot because the guy literally only used me as a cumdump. It was at a lights-out orgy and had position myself ass-up on one of the beds and waited. One guy was on his knees right next to me blowing someone. Because of my position I couldn't see what the guy getting sucked looked like, I could only see up to his waist. After a few minutes he pulled out of the guys mouth, climbed on top of me and shoved his cock in my in one hard thrust. He fucked for about 15 seconds and shot his load inside then just pulled out and left. I never really saw who he was. It got me so horned up that I was literally just a hole for him to shoot into... Just a cumrag. Now that was getting used! With his load in my I was all lubed up for the rest of the night's fun.

Since then I've had similar things happen, but never quite as hot. I had one guy walk up to me in a dark room and say, "let me cum in you." I said yes. Clearly he has worked himself up and knew he was about to shoot, so he rammed his cock into me and came within 30 seconds, said thanks, zipped up and left the bar. I was happy to have a load to start the night.

• Like 2

One time I put up an ad on Craigslist.  Fuck me bare and blindfolded anon.  Door to my apartment was open, come into my room and find me ass up.  No questions asked and all loads welcome.  I lay there waiting blindfolded while my random guy came in. He passed me the poppers and started pounding me hard with his big dick and his Prince Albert hitting the spot and hurting so good.  He came in a minute a huge load, and ran off without saying a word. I was full of cum and bleeding a little.  It was soo hot being his cum dump.  I had no idea of his status or anything else about him.  It was soo risky and hot.

20191024_042107~2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ve had a few “curious str8” first timer  types cum immediately when either my tongue touched their cockhead or when their cock pressed against my hole. Don’t mind the excited quick shooters. It’s kind of hot but I prefer they at least make it inside. I mean at least shove the tip in my ass to unload instead of dumping on my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had  a guy on the beach walk up to me with a boner.. asked him if he wanted it sucked.. Once it was in my mouth, like 5 seconds later, he said i'm going to cum.. i looked up mumbled do it and kept sucking and he shot his load down my throat..ten seconds at most ... if that lol

I have had lots of guys blow their load in me in less than 30 seconds. partly cause I get fucked in public so much that guys are jerking off watching guys fuck me then as soon as the man inside me shoots his load and pulls out they slide in and finish off inside me. plus when my slutty fuckhole is full of fresh hot cum it makes guys get off fast.i have had several guys shove their cocks in me and basically start blasting in me straight away.they usually apologise but I don't care cause the more loads I get in me the better so I'm glad when guys cum fast cause the next man can start using me.besides that since I also tend to get fucked outdoors and portheatres, public restrooms etc lots of guys who fuck me just wanna get off and take off. plus I have always found teen guys blow their loads fast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1