Fastest Load you've ever taken?

backdoorjimmy

Got his cock in my mouth and start sucking, he was cumming in less than 2 minutes. Hits me up on Grindr all the time. Lives about 35 miles from me, round trip. Cant get him to understand that I'm not driving all that way for a 2 min blow.

• Upvote 1

When I was 18 years old, I went backpacking around Costa Rica.  I'd been camping for a few days on a beach and met this hot local latino twink.  One day he stopped by my tent to smoke a joint with me and one thing led to another.  He slid his cock inside me and thrust maybe 4 or 5 times before shooting his load balls deep in my ass.  It was all over within like 10 seconds.  At the time, I remember being a little upset that he came inside me.....lol how times change

• Like 2

10 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I have had lots of guys blow their load in me in less than 30 seconds. partly cause I get fucked in public so much that guys are jerking off watching guys fuck me then as soon as the man inside me shoots his load and pulls out they slide in and finish off inside me. plus when my slutty fuckhole is full of fresh hot cum it makes guys get off fast.i have had several guys shove their cocks in me and basically start blasting in me straight away.they usually apologise but I don't care cause the more loads I get in me the better so I'm glad when guys cum fast cause the next man can start using me.besides that since I also tend to get fucked outdoors and portheatres, public restrooms etc lots of guys who fuck me just wanna get off and take off. plus I have always found teen guys blow their loads fast.

Lmao

I've had the really fast, 2-strokes and done guys.  Sometimes, it's hot and furious and I really enjoy it.  Like when his BF or wife is in the other room and he's getting off on the risk of breeding me in the bathroom.   Other times, it's a let down that it didn't last longer.  I'm never upset with the guy - it's actually quite a compliment that he was THAT turned on.  And I never make him feel bad for it. If I let him in my ass once, I'll probably want him in it again.  Usually, I try to view it as a plus cause I won't need lube for the next guy! 

• Like 1

It was less than a minute between closing the cubicle door and the guy pumping a huge load inside me. Just before he thrust into me, he asked whether it was okay since he came quickly, I was very happy with this as I wanted his load. As good as his word, he was squirting a huge wad of cum inside me a few thrusts later!

On 10/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

I have had lots of guys blow their load in me in less than 30 seconds. partly cause I get fucked in public so much that guys are jerking off watching guys fuck me then as soon as the man inside me shoots his load and pulls out they slide in and finish off inside me. plus when my slutty fuckhole is full of fresh hot cum it makes guys get off fast.i have had several guys shove their cocks in me and basically start blasting in me straight away.they usually apologise but I don't care cause the more loads I get in me the better so I'm glad when guys cum fast cause the next man can start using me.besides that since I also tend to get fucked outdoors and portheatres, public restrooms etc lots of guys who fuck me just wanna get off and take off. plus I have always found teen guys blow their loads fast.

Not ashamed to admit that I've been on the other end of this, so to speak. Was at an adult theater and in one of the side rooms was a sexy as fuck crossdresser on all fours on a sofa with "her" head in the corner of the room, concealed by shadow. Smooth, hairless ass, fishnet stockings, small frame. But what made it really hot was the crowd of guys taking turns gangbanging her! I stood and watched for a while as that hot ass took cock after cock, never even looking back to see the men using her. Other guys were playing with each other while waiting their turn, and the whole situation had me so turned on. I'm 98% bottom, but hearing this sexy slut moan while doing things I'd only fantasized about had me craving to get in on it.

A guy who was sitting on a nearby bench asked if I was planning on taking a turn, and I said "probably", so he offered to get me ready. I continued watching while getting expertly sucked, and had to make him stop a couple of times or I was going to pop. I'm sure he got a good taste of my precum, though.

Someone finished and moved on, and nobody took his place. The gurl just stayed there, never looking back, ass inviting. I got mostly undressed and felt all eyes on me as I got behind her and ran my hands down her back and over that incredible ass. I actually wondered for a second if it might actually be a woman, but a quick check showed a surprisingly nice cock.

I slid in easily, and several things hit me at once. This was the first time in my life I was fucking someone who I'd neither spoken with nor seen their face. The crowd was audibly appreciative, which hit my exhibitionist button. The delicate body was hot as hell, and as I wrapped my arms around and drove all the way in for the first time I had a weird sense of power. I could do anything I wanted and they'd be completely unable to stop me. And most importantly, that ass was incredible!

I don't recall how long I was able to hold out, but it was probably less than a minute. I clutched my new fuck toy and bit the back of her neck lightly as I went to town. I was able to barely whisper in her ear "Your ass... feels... so good!" before I moaned uncontrollably and unloaded, to the delight of the audience.

I pulled out, got dressed, and cleaned up a bit. By the time I was back in the theater I'd gotten so turned on replaying what had just happened in my head that I was horny again and needed to cum again. The toy had just left unfortunately, so I didn't get a second, longer round. I don't recall how I got my second nut, but I made sure I did before I finally left.

• Like 1

This has happened a good number of times in the past. Once advertised door open, naked and ready. He told me to be bent over next to the front door, blindfolded. Heard the door open and a zipper go down and then he was slamming into my ass. Two or three strokes and he was cumming instead me. Sometimes it happens in a bookstore like this afternoon when a few guys were watching a black guy slam his cock into my ass. When he was finished one of the guys slid in me and was coming in about 10 seconds.  A good long hard fuck is always good but so the fast ones as long as i get their cum!

Guest tristian
On 10/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, poztwink said:

Maybe 15 seconds from my ms wrestling buddy. 

hot you wrestle too!  I usually cum a little bit when I bottom as soon as the cock hits my g spot. It shoots out a small load, But I stay hard and will cum again for real.  I started off sucking two of my older brothers hockey teammates. I was a frosh they were seniors. A few times  they came as son as I got my mouth on thier cock. If they weren't in a hurry they'd have me keep going for #2. but sometimes my brother would be coming back and they'd just put it back in thier shorts.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, DrPepper said:

Not ashamed to admit that I've been on the other end of this, so to speak. Was at an adult theater and in one of the side rooms was a sexy as fuck crossdresser on all fours on a sofa with "her" head in the corner of the room, concealed by shadow. Smooth, hairless ass, fishnet stockings, small frame. But what made it really hot was the crowd of guys taking turns gangbanging her! I stood and watched for a while as that hot ass took cock after cock, never even looking back to see the men using her. Other guys were playing with each other while waiting their turn, and the whole situation had me so turned on. I'm 98% bottom, but hearing this sexy slut moan while doing things I'd only fantasized about had me craving to get in on it.

A guy who was sitting on a nearby bench asked if I was planning on taking a turn, and I said "probably", so he offered to get me ready. I continued watching while getting expertly sucked, and had to make him stop a couple of times or I was going to pop. I'm sure he got a good taste of my precum, though.

Someone finished and moved on, and nobody took his place. The gurl just stayed there, never looking back, ass inviting. I got mostly undressed and felt all eyes on me as I got behind her and ran my hands down her back and over that incredible ass. I actually wondered for a second if it might actually be a woman, but a quick check showed a surprisingly nice cock.

I slid in easily, and several things hit me at once. This was the first time in my life I was fucking someone who I'd neither spoken with nor seen their face. The crowd was audibly appreciative, which hit my exhibitionist button. The delicate body was hot as hell, and as I wrapped my arms around and drove all the way in for the first time I had a weird sense of power. I could do anything I wanted and they'd be completely unable to stop me. And most importantly, that ass was incredible!

I don't recall how long I was able to hold out, but it was probably less than a minute. I clutched my new fuck toy and bit the back of her neck lightly as I went to town. I was able to barely whisper in her ear "Your ass... feels... so good!" before I moaned uncontrollably and unloaded, to the delight of the audience.

I pulled out, got dressed, and cleaned up a bit. By the time I was back in the theater I'd gotten so turned on replaying what had just happened in my head that I was horny again and needed to cum again. The toy had just left unfortunately, so I didn't get a second, longer round. I don't recall how I got my second nut, but I made sure I did before I finally left.

I find this is how guys are most likely to blow their load in me fast. when guy after guy fucks me.i think its partly the hotness of watching some whore get gang banged raw and partly from how a hot cumfilled fuckhole feels wrapped around a guys cock

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I find this is how guys are most likely to blow their load in me fast. when guy after guy fucks me.i think its partly the hotness of watching some whore get gang banged raw and partly from how a hot cumfilled fuckhole feels wrapped around a guys cock

Yes, every 30 second breeding I can remember taking was from a guy watching another guy fuck me, usually on a fuck bench in the middle of a crowd. Usually it prompted another. While four in a row is fairly rare for me, the pattern of taking three loads back to back with the middle one being really quick is pretty common.

I love when guys cum quickly. When I’m in cumdump mode all I care about is the load. If it cums 10 pumps in that’s even better. 

I regularly frequent the bathhouse/gloryholes and put my hole up for anonymous loads. I’ve had numerous occasions at both places, especially in the dark room, where multiple guys slide in one after the other and cum in under a minute. My record is 7 all in a row. I went from pretty sloppy and wet to gaping and leaking like crazy in about 10 minutes. 

planning a cumdump night at the next cumunion in the dark room hopefully this happens again https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png