Fastest Load you've ever taken?

backdoorjimmy

Home Depot bathroom, 5 minutes.  Was picking up something, can't remember what and turned down an aisle. Up walked this slice of hot daddy and his wife. As I got closer I recognized him as a guy who'd bred me a few times over the summer.  He blanched after his initial big smile.  I acted like I had no clue who he was, but he saw me walk towards the bathrooms. I waited at the door of the furthest stall with my shorts hanging off my ass and in he walked 5 seconds later. He pushed me into the stall as he undid hid pants. He was already rock hard. He spit on my hole and then on his dick.  He pumped me a few times then shot his load.  As he was grunting in my ear he said "Thanks for not outing me to my wife." I responded. "Anytime, Daddy. I don't care that you're married.  Just that you're hard."  He still hits me up every month or so and it's always a good fuck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

On 3/23/2021 at 6:04 PM, sleazyskank said:

. When he slowed down, he started thrusting again, working up to a full pounding

Nice!  I'm a big fan of the back-2-back, double fuck like that when dick is already hard on arrival.  1st load is just to get the juices flowin, and makes great lube 🙂

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Fastest load I have ever given was about 2 minutes. Had a postal delivery, cute cub, he noticed my bulge in my boxers and smiled. Had him step inside, turn to face the front door and drop his shorts, spat on my hand and lubed his arse and then my cock, sank balls deep and fucked him hard until I unloaded inside him. Couldn’t be long as I was still living at home with the parents and they could have walked in on us at any minute. Watched him walking down the steps afterwards, those shorts really did show that cute arse off nicely and there was a little damp patch at the back.