Horny Asian Student

Chilake1

Walking by the lake one night I notice a thin young asian guy sitting on rocks and smiling at me.  I sat down close by and he came over to say hello.  We chatted for a while but he kept staring at my crotch.  I asked him about his dating and he said he liked men.  That lead to more heated conversation.  We walked to his dorm but it was too busy with guys walking around and we decided to go to a garden area where we had a great passionate night starting with oral and then I rimmed him and fucked him until he shot his load. It was a cool but enjoyable night.  We exchanged numbers and continued seeing each other until he graduated. He enjoyed taking my loads and facials as well.  It was a great 2 years.  I also got to meet some other students in the area for fun.  It was a win win for both them and I.   the End

• Like 1

hot! those days being a foreigner at college... I was approached by a guy in the library, casual chat and when he got the hint that im into guys, he offered to make me a pizza at his place. Young and horny, there was no pizza, all he wanted was sex and I was horny too and played along as a virgin. If you read my other posts, my foster dad fucked me many times but telling this guy that i was still a virgin turned him on. he fucked me and we became buddy. from time to time, he will send his friends to me, the code was "I can make you a pizza" and they will take me back to his place and fuck me in his bed.