“Straight” boy begs for loads

Cumdumphouseboy

The boyfriend and I were having a typical boring Sunday. I was cooking in the kitchen and he was watching TV and chatting with boys on Grindr, getting the typical pic collectors and flakes. So we were not expecting much. We figured we would make dinner get each other off and go to bed, not anything super exciting. 
After I was in the kitchen for while he comes in asking questions about how much longer the soup will take, and if it is ready to start to simmer; he has his phone in hand with Grindr open. He quickly confirms my suspicions that he has found an horny boy that wants to come over and it’s more of a right now situation. I see one pic and am totally in. There is a few more messages swapped and am told the slut is on his way. I then ask what he is in to? And am informed he is looking to suck cock. 
The cock sucker arrives within minutes. He is much more of a bro than I expect, and it makes sense why my man asked me to put on “non-showtunes music.” After about 20 minutes of slightly tedious conversation ranging from football, to travel, to hiking he pipes up and asked “do you want head?” I’m thinking “finally!’ Within no time out pants are around our ankles and he’s on his knees swapping between our cocks. For some reason it’s taking me a minute to get into it, and my cock is not getting hard as a rock as soon as he gets his mouth on my dick. But I stick with it and tweet my nipples and jet it some while I watch him suck on my mans huge cock. He moves back to my now semi hard cock, I continue to tweet my nips and my man plays with our new friends ass. This has the desired effect on our new friend. He looks up and asks “do you have any lube? Wanna fuck my ass?” No mention of condoms, perfect.  Before I can respond he’s on all fours in front of the couch and my boyfriend is hanging me lube and poppers. 
As I lube up my cock and line it up to his hole my boyfriend takes his place in front of the slut and continues to get his dick sucked, I poke around and finally hit the right spot and slide my 8 inches in to the hilt. The boy has done this before no doubt. I start fucking away, get into a rhythm, and take a hit from the poppers.

Before I know it he pulls off my boyfriends cock turns around to speak, and I’m worried he is gonna tell me to slow down or go easy, but he just askes to confirm “you’re on prep, right?” We reply In unison “yeah.” This is game on for the bro and he surprises the fuck out of me, telling me to “blast inside” and that he “wants my fucking cum.” This pushes me over the edge and breed his ass within a minute. 
I wipe my cock off and sit in the chair when my cock is replaced with my boyfriends super thick one. They try a few positions before he gets on his back face to face with my boyfriend legs spread wide begging for more cum. It’s a hot show. He is begging and moaning, has us take some video on his phone of his hole getting fucked. Then is soon rewarded with load two. 
as quickly as he arrives he is gone. But he is gonna be in town for a few weeks so here is hoping we can breed his very willing hole again. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5

I had this guy who was as straight as they come -  worked for UPS  ( not  a driver, but at the store), a surfer,  a 420 user, had a gf and kid.  As a matter of fact, the first time I met him, after an hour or so still had NO clue he was into cock at all. Long story, but  we met up whenever he could for over five years.. and basically, we would get together, get naked, and I'd fuck him raw, cum inside him, and he'd go to bathroom, clean up, and we'd leave.. Short 20 minute visits at motels, xxx theater,  his house, etc.. I'd fill his ass and I'd wait for him to call me again when he could get away for a few minutes..  God I miss him and that ass

• Like 2