TWF: Toxic Wrestling Federation

TWF

CHAPTER 4

A scream echoed in the room, as Dr. Death rammed his hard dripping cock deep into Scum’s tight ass. Instantly, he began thrusting in and out of his hole. Reaper was standing beside him, slowly stroking his cock.

“Infect that bastards hole” Scum’s partner yelled.

I watched the ref walk over to Scum’s partner and turn him, then undo his black shorts allowing his cock to flop out. It was one of those uncut cocks that was narrow at the head and then got wider as it got closer to his crotch.

The ref pushed him over and the spit on his hand and rubbed it on his hole. He pulled the foreskin back and slid up his ass.

“Looks like the ref wants in on the poz action” the announcer said.

I was bent over, resting my elbows on the wooden rail as the unknown cock thrust in and out of my hole. I was enjoying the show and the fuck.

“Your hole should be down there in the ring” the unknown man fuckin me said.

I just nodded.

Dr. Death had pulled out, flipped Scum over and quickly moved so that his ass was over Scum’s face and his hands were holding his ankles. pulling his legs back and open as Reaper dropped to his knees as Scum’s ass.

Reaper didn’t waste any time slamming his cock deep in Scum’s hole and fucking him hard. Dr. Death’s was now squatting his ass over Scum’s face, rubbing his crack up and down it.

“Eat my musky ass and tongue my hole” he demanded.

Scum’s partner was bent over, one hand holding a rope as the ref held his hips and fucked him raw.

“If those fuckers don’t infect you, you fucking bastard, I will find someone who will”

“Sounds like your partner ain’t taking your shit anymore Scum” Dr. Death yelled.

My cock was dripping more and more as I watched the men tag them Scum’s hole. The crowd was loving that Scum was getting what he deserved.

“Our toxic loads will burn the virus into you” Reaper said.

“Viral loads are off the charts” Dr. Death added.

The ref had reached up and jammed two fingers into each side of Scum’s partner’s mouth and was stretching it open as he pulled the man head band body back towards him.

Dr. Death had jumped up and switched places with Reaper. Scum just held his legs in the air and waited for Dr. Death to ram back into his hole.

“He looks as though he has surrounded to his fate” Dan said laughing.

Reaper squatted over Scum’s mouth, until his hole was right over it.

“Suck it, suck my hole, suck the fucking diseased loads out of my hole” Reaper demanded.

My cock throbbed hearing the sucking noises coming from the ring over the PA. It was so fucking hot the even the cock in my hole thickened. Hearing Scum suck out the loads up Reaper’s ass, was sending the man fucking me over the edge.

He grabbed my hair with both hands, holding me tight while still ramming his cock in and out of his hole. His balls were still banging against my ass.

The ref was fucking Scum’s partner harder and faster.

“You want me to breed your hole with my strain” he asked.

“Fuck yeah”

The ref fucked him harder and faster, until he slammed his cock balls deep into him and injected him with his poz load.

Scum was still getting fucked by Dr. Death, who was lightly back handing Scum’s tiny dick and nut sac between his thrusts into his hole. Scum had not let up on sucking Reaper’s hole.

“What do you want Scum” Dr. Death asked.

Before he could answer, the crowd yelled:

“He want’s your AIDS”

Dr. Death grabbed Scum’s ankles and began to thrust harder and harder. Until he slammed in and stayed in.

“Injecting my AIDS deep into your hole” Dr. Death yelled

Reaper stood up and moved to replace Dr. Death at Scum’s hole. He flipped him over onto his stomach and laid down on him, forcing his cock into Scum’s hole and ramming in deep.

Scum’s partner had pulled off the ref’s cock and was on his knees sucking it clean, moaning loudly. Dr Death walked over, pulling Scum’s partner off the ref cock and ramming his into his mouth.

“Clean his mess” he demanded.

Reaper had laid down on top of Scum, thrusting his ass up and down into the air as he worked his cock in and out of his hole. He had put Scum into a sleeper hold and you could see Scum’s body relaxing as he was slowly lost consciousness.

Reaper didn’t let up on fucking Scum’s hole as Scum laid there motionless.

The man up my hole, thrusted in and exploded inside of me, coating my inside with his toxic load, mixing it with the others that were up there.

I was watching Reaper’s ass muscle clinch and release as he pumped in and out of Scum’s hole. Scum was slowly opening  his ass as he woke up, you could still see the terror in his eyes as he realized he was in no position to get away for his nightmare.

The man up my hole had pulled out and was quickly replaced by another, who started pumping quickly as if he was so close to getting off he was ready to release into a hole. He was jack rabbiting my hole.

“Ready for your second toxic seed, Scum?” Reaper asked.

Scum lay there silently as if he was contemplating whether to fight or give in. Reaper was now thrusting hard and fast, causing Scum to grunt over and over. I was hypnotized by Reaper’s muscular ass, that i didn’t realize that the man in my own hole had slammed in hard, emptied his balls and had pulled out, only to be replaced by another cock.

Reaper had moved so that his hands were on Scum’s shoulder blades, pushing him into the mat and positioning his body in the air, all the while thrusting his cock in and out of Scum’s hole. The ref and Scum’s partner, along with Dr. Death had left the ring and was watching from the outside.

Scum’s grunts echoed the room.

“Take death’s disease you mother fucking piece of shit” Reaper screamed spitting everywhere as he did.

Reaper’s as clinched tight as he slammed into Scum’s ass. I could see in my mind’s eye the toxic load shooting out of his piss slit and deep into Scum’s ass. Reaper’s grunts and moans of pleasure filled the room, even as the crowd cheered.

The man in me was steadily fucking my hole. I was really unaware of anything going on to me or around me. I was focused on Reaper’s ass. I didn’t care who fucked me or what Dan was doing.

Reaper pulled out of Scum’s ass and grabbed him by the ankles. It was then I saw Scum’s face and he had tears streaming down his check. I don’t think he was sobbing because of what just happened to him, I think he was sobbing because now he had to face the consequences from his own partner and what he did.

Reaper went through the rope and pulled Scum out of the ring. Grabbing him by the back of his  neck and and the others left the arena.

“The sexual tension is high tonight” the announcer said, “We have a new match to announce”

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

TWF CHAPTER 5

I watched the ref renter the ring. He was now naked, his cock was swinging as he moving about the ring waiting for the fighters. I was actually lusting and drooling over his cock. Bet it still tasted like Scum’s partners ass and cum.

“Alright Fuckers, entering the ring is the challenger”

Jumping over the ropes was a hot looking guy maybe in his 20s with a little muscle on his frame. He was just wearing a jockstrap, which was bulging nicely.

I was completely unaware that the man fucking me had loaded my hole with another cum load and had pulled out and was replaced by a new man, a new cock.

“Now our champion! Let’s hear it for Toxic Termination”

Entering the ring was a man that was so massive that all I could say to describe him is that his muscles had muscles. His thighs look as if they could have popped a watermelon between them.

His crotch was packed into a skin tight pair of trunks. His cock and balls strained against the fabric obscenely.

The man behind me had grabbed my hips and was pumping in and out of my hole at a steady pace.

I glanced at Dan and he was getting fucked by a muscular black man who had a hairy chest.

The ref had instructed the wrestlers and each went to their corners waiting for the bell to begin the match. The ref’s cock was slowly getting hard.

The bell rang and the challenger quickly darted about the ring, trying to avoid the massive man.

The Toxic Terminator reach out a few times and missed grabbing him, but then the man’s luck ran out and the massive hand grabbed an arm.

I blood curdling scream escaped the man’s mouth and he was soon lifted into the air, begging and pleading for mercy. Without hesitation, he was dropped onto the mat and bounced twice.

As he got up, the Toxic Terminator grabbed him and put him in a bear hug, lifting him off the ground and squeezing him tight.

As soon as he dropped him, he had him bouncing off the ropes, each time he past he would be launched faster into the ropes, then met face first into the forearm of the muscled champion. He hit the mat hard.

The Toxic Terminator’s cock was now getting hard, turned on by the pain he was inflicting on the poor challenger. His cock made his trunks tent up.

The poor guy lay on the mat moaning. The Toxic Terminator climbed the ropes in the corner until on the top rope and then jump onto the challenger.

The ref was now in a corner stroking his hard, dripping cock as The Toxic Terminator lay on top of the challenger.

The ref dropped to the mat and started counting, his hard cock pinned to the mat. At the last moment the challenge mr kicked and got free from under the Toxic Terminator.

Before the champ got up, the challenger jumped in the air and landed his elbow to the back of the Toxic Terminator, who went down face first into the mat.

A loud grunt echoed the arena. The challenger moved to try to get the Toxic Terminator into a sleeper hold.

A laugh suddenly filled the air as Tempe Toxic Terminator stood up with this poor man hanging off his back. Without warning the Toxic Terminator took a few quick steps backwards into the corner buckle, knocking the wind out of the challenger who released his hold

I was mesmerized by the match and was still getting fucked by an unknown man, losing count of how many had bred my hole with toxic loads.

The Toxic Terminator had picked up and body slammed his challenger to the mat. Gasping for air the challenger said

“I surrender”

The Toxic Terminator didn’t move.

“You win”

The Toxic Terminator stood up and straddled the man on the mat, pointing to his trunks.

The man sat up and pulled down the trunks, freeing a massive beer can thick cock.

“You know what this means? The Toxic Terminator asked pointing to a tattoo of a red scorpion to the right of his cock base.

The challenger just nodded yes. He laid back onto the mat and lifted his legs, pinning them behind his arms. The ref moved over and dropped to his knees next to the challenger’s head, presenting his leaking hard cock at his mouth.

The Toxic Terminator started circling the ring, stroking his cock and asked:

“Does he deserve the gift”

“Breed him, sting him, infect his hole” the crowd chanted over and over.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

POZpuppy your writing is so erotic it makes me hard as a rock and inspired me to bareback and my 

Desire for poz  loads is a new thing for me. I used to avoid bareback and  now I lost all inhibitions and I wanting as many POZ loads and more.OINK OINK

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...