Neg Twink @ Biohazardmen Hustlaball

100% true. 

I'm 22 years old and I recently moved to Europe for grad school. I've been off prep since june (when my U.S. insurance ran out) and I was toying with the idea of going to Berlin for a biohazard men party. I originally wanted to attend the folsom one, but it didn't work out and i figured the next big weekend would be Hustlaball. I finally got the balls to do it and I planed the whole trip. 

I arrive to Berlin Friday, late at night and I check into my hotel. The following day I walked around and did some shopping. Later, after  hours of deep douching, I was ready to go into the party. I wasn't specifically looking to get pozzed, it was more that I wanted to pig out and get fucked by sleazy men. Around 10:30 pm I arrive and there's a small line to check in your clothes, I changed into my black leather jock strap and tall black socks, I leave my bag. This skin head with big ear piercings, nipple piercings, and a big PA is looking at me. He's wearing black and red rubber pants with open slit on his crotch showing is cock.

I walked around connection club, checking out the crowd while the skin head is still following me. I make it to the area where there are two slings by the lower bar and I hoop on one, showing my hole to the skin head. I take a hit off my poppers and I'm flying as he puts in his PA inside me. He fucks me for quite some time and I ask him to cum. He asks if he can cum on my face to what I reply "No, inside me." He floods me with his nut. 

I've been watched by few guys and as one guy slides out of me, another one comes and starts fucking me. Cock after cock, I'm being fucked by a big crowd of guys. Twinks, hunks, bears, biohazard tats, PAs, wasting 60 year olds; I was letting anyone who wanted to fuck me to get a chance. It's around 3 am and I haven't got off the sling. Being constantly with a dick inside me , I didn't have a choice to just lay there offering my hole to the whole party. One american guy approaches me and ask me if he could use the sling, "you've been here all night" he added. I got off and my legs felt like jelly and my hole is gushing with cum. After a quick break I was up for more and took 6 more cocks and 4 more loads before leaving at 5:30am. I lost count, but I took around 20 loads the whole night and was fucked by more than 30 men. 

I"ll give everyone an update on my status in a few weeks

Sure sounds like you knew what you were doing and was ok with just letting go and letting it happen!! Good for you. It must have been an awesome time and I think you really enjoyed it. Looking forward to you letting us know if you converted or not. Seems like your chances would have been very good.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...