Neg Twink @ Biohazardmen Hustlaball

10 hours ago, cumdumpotter6 said:

judging by the poorly-photoshopped profile pic I think we can chalk this up to bs

Yeah, the pic does have a big head.  In the sling for 4 hour @ a big party like that I find it hard to ........

14 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

that's awesome babe! probably not only poz but picked up a few other bugs!!  Keep offering that hot ass up for more toxic loads!

Fuck yes

Edited by youngputa

5 hours ago, Lure said:

Yeah, the pic does have a big head.  In the sling for 4 hour @ a big party like that I find it hard to ........

My pictures are real and my story is genuine. Some scruff convos from the following day:

555C4D9E-D69C-4CE0-BE9B-C103674ECE6A.jpeg

55E43EFA-3A9C-4FBF-8A3F-80A27863C41D.jpeg

Edited by youngputa

• Moderators

The reason the avatar photo for @youngputa looks weird is that it is a rectangular photo compressed into a square frame. If you click through to his profile and then click on the avatar photo, you will see what I mean. The original photo was quite a bit taller than it was wide. The forum software compressed it rather than cropping it, so it makes his head look big for his avatar. Thank you for sharing more photos; you really are adorable. 

I'm not sure why @cumdumpotter6 felt the need to make his one and only post about this issue, but he is mistaken about the pic being bad photoshop. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2020 at 6:25 PM, cumdumpotter6 said:

So glad to see this is real, and I offer my full apology @youngputa. I'm really put off by the people who make things up on this site--kinda ruins the fun. And the thumbnail did look really wonky, but I see your pics, what a beautiful guy--sorry to accuse. 

No worries 🙂

• 1 month later...