Halloween Horror

Halloween Horror

CHAPTER ONE

THE GRIM REAPER

Living in a small redneck town had more disadvantages then advantages! Everyone knows your fucking business and have no qualms about spreading it around, talking behind your back even when they are right in front of you and then there is the “I’ll just be an asshole to your face in front of everyone.”

On all that trying to stay in the closet in a small town is damn near impossible, but when it comes out it rocks the town to its core. That’s what happened to me. You would think that these inbred rednecks would have known that a single man in his mid thirties who didn’t date was gay, but when they didn’t. It wasn’t until a plain brown package order ripped open a little and the mail woman saw the dildo I ordered, was when the talk started.

I just said fuck them and did my normal routine and ignoring them just drove them crazy. The real fun shit started on Halloween night.

I didn’t want to stay home and pass out candy to the breeders fucked up offspring, so I decided to go to the next town over Halloween Haunted House and Maze.

In my skin tight jeans, commando and showing off my large bulge, flannel shirt and boots I head over to the town 30 miles away.

As I got out of my truck the seam in the ass of my jeans ripped. Other would say it was convenient, maybe in a different town or city yeah, but it was an inconvenience here. I was glad I had a spare shirt in the truck, dirty but would do the job since I was going to tie my flannel around my waist to hide the hole.

I paid my way in and headed to the maze, I could hear screaming and laughing from all over the large dry corn field that was cut into a maze. I decided to go in and started to walk. That’s when I heard the voices.

“It’s the faggot” one voice said

“Got a hard cock for you to choke on” said another

The unseen men voiced insults and pretty obscene sexual harassment. I laughed at the insults and my cock grew harder with the sexual stuff. It was hard to hide the eight inch throbbing cock down my leg, but I didn’t care.

I must have taken a wrong turn because I was at a very dark dead end. As I turned to backtrack, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the corn stalks.

“I got what you need” the figure dresses as the grim reaper said.

He guided my hand to his crotch, where I felt his hard cock through his costume. It was thick and at least nine inches. His free hand was rubbing my ass under my flannel shirt and almost instantly found the rip and started to exploit it.

“Yeah, heard you fags were more prepared than a scout” he said as his finger found my hole.

He pushed me slightly forward at the waist and I went along with it. His thick dry finger pushed against my hole, scratching the soft flesh. I pushed back and felt his finger slide in and the finger nail scratching my flesh.

I bit my lip, but ignored the pain. I was horny and this was more than just me stroking and riding fake cocks for my sex life.

He lifted my shit up, exposing my gaping jeans and exposed hole with his finger deep inside. He slowly fingered my hole and using his nail to scratch my insides as he fingered me.

“Got to get you ready for the tricks and the treats in the maze”

I just stared out into the darkness. It wasn’t long until he pulled out his finger and spit in his hand, then rubbed it on my hole.

I braced my hands against my thighs and waited. I stood felt the head of his cock pushing at my hole. I took a deep breath and my hole gave, allowing him to push his cock balls deep with one thrust.

I scream loudly from the pain.

“Scream all you want faggot, no one cares here in the maze”

Grabbing my hips he started to ram his cock in and out of my holes. It was tougher than I fuck myself with the dildos. My hole was slowly adjusting from his assault and the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

“Trick or treat faggot” he asked between his breathes.

“Treat” I said

“Fuck no faggot you are getting a trick”

He pulled his cock completely out and rammed it balls deep over and over. I felt my precum oozing out of my piss slit, running down my leg.

“Soon you will have my trick”

I pushed back meeting his hips!

“Hell faggot, you might think it was a treat”

He rammed in and held his cock deep in me. I could feel the cum pulse through his shift with my ass ring.

“Take that load!” He yelled, “you cum loving faggot”

I had never felt pleasure like that fuck that I just experienced.

“Love fucking faggots and passing along the gift”

I was clueless then about the gift.

As he pulled out he said:

“Find the scarecrow”

I heard the rustling of the corn and as I turned to see who just took my hole, I could only see darkness.

• Like 36
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

CHAPTER TWO

THE SCARECROW

I quickly backtracked and started exploring again. Screams and laugher all around.y mind wondered if the screams were from others getting trick or treats. I turned a corner and came face to face with the scarecrow.

He wasn’t just a scarecrow, he was a scarecrow on steroids and that was an understatement. He was a muscled mutant! The old jeans were not only ripped all over but the rips were new rips in the thighs.

His face was covered with a burlap hood, with very small eyes cut out and an evil face resembling the Rorschach test.

“You the faggot sent by Grim?”

I just nodded.

“Want my venomous strain”

Again I naively nodded and turned my back to him, bent over and lifted my shirt exposing my easy accessible hole.

I heard rustling and assumed he was pulling out his cock.

“Ready for my loaded weapon?”

I stayed silent. He grabbed my hip with one hand and then he struck. He rammed his cock balls deep. He wasn’t hung but he was thick.

“Got to make it hurt, when tricking a fag”

I screamed again as my hole stretched to its limit and beyond.

“That’s a good hole! Open up”

He didn’t wait for me to get use to his thick cock, he pulled out and rammed back in causing me to scream again! He did this over and over. It was brutal, but I stayed there bent over taking it.

“Oh fuck yeah. I got some pink jizz on the ridge of my head!”

I started to worry if I was injured badly, but something kept me bent over getting rammed over and over my the scarecrow’s thick cock.

“Gonna add my strain to the Reaper’s”

His grip on my hips was vice like, I could feel his nails digging into my skin. He was rapidly fucking my hole. His hips were hitting my ass hard as he punched my hole with his thick cock.

His breathing was getting fast and faster!

“Got a weeks size load stored up for you faggot!”

He pullover out again and rammed in, then started jack hammering my ass, pulling out until his head was just in and then pushed back in.

“Unmediated load about to shoot deep”

My mind was now spinning! These men were doing more than tucking me, they were trying to kill me.

His grip tighten more as I tried to pull off his cock.

“Oh no faggot, your not getting away! You’re going to take it”

He rammed in and I could hear him moan as his load was shot deep in me.

“Oh fuck yeah, I needed that”

I felt sick to my stomach. I had just taken two poz loads from two men whose identity was hidden from me. And the Grim Reaper had intentionally scratched my insides.

“Fuck faggot, your fate is sealed.” The scarecrow said, “find the werewolf “

He pulled out and started to walk away, pushing his cock back into his fly.

“Man up fucker, give in to being a hole to twisted fuckers like us”

• Like 27
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

CHAPTER THREE

THE WEREWOLF

A pulled myself together as I watched people pass by, looking right at me. I had tears in my eyes as I mentally contemplated my fate. My hole was throbbing with pain and felt like

It was gaping.

I tried to stay calm as my mind was screaming at me that I just let two anonymous men infect me with HIV. My mind was saying go, get in my truck and drive to the “big city” hospital and get treatment, but my cock, balls, and my hole was saying go find the werewolf.

Taking a deep breath and forcing my legs to move, I started walking further in the maze. I was hunting werewolf now.

The people in the maze were invisible to me. My cock was throbbing against my leg and I didn’t care who or what could see it. The more I walked the more I got lost in the maze. I turned a corner and there stood the werewolf!

He was covered head to toe with a thick dark fur, which covering a muscle body. The closer I got, I realized that the fur was his own. His face was covered too and he was wearing a mask. The only fabric covering his body was a loincloth and it was rising quickly.

A deep growl suddenly escaped his lips as I got within a few feet.

“Trick or treat faggot!” He growled

I grabbed him and pulled him into the stalks. Once out of site I turned and bent over lifting my shirt.

“Eager to get a third infectious load”

I waited. I had accepted my fate. It wasn’t long before his spongy cock head was sliding up and down my crack. He would pause when it met my hole then slid on.  Without warning one of the crossing of my hole, he pushed in deep. I took a deep breath and pushed back. This time there was no pain and no scream.

With each drive into my hole, I pushed back. He fucked hard and fast. I could feel his nut sack slapping my ass as he fucked me. I rubbed my cock through my jeans, causing it to leak.

“You’ve accepted your fate faggot?”

I moaned loudly, not caring if we were caught.

“We know how to handle faggots like you in this town”

He continued to fuck be, groaning and moaning almost growling like a true werewolf. I could hear his cock in my hole with the first two loads.  I closed my eyes as I squeezed my hole around his cock. I was determined to milk his infectious load out of his balls.

The more he fucked me the more I rubbed my cock. It was leaking a lot. I could feel my balls tightening. I was getting close.

“Damn even after that thick cock on the scarecrow opened your hole, squeegeeing it makes it tight again”

He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder and faster, as I rubbed my cock head. It wasn’t long and I pasted the point of no return and I started shooting my load down my pant leg.

“Hot fucking damn” he yelled, “your fucking shooting your load cuz your hole is pulsing”

The cum shot out of my piss slit and I could feel it running down my leg, soaking into my jeans.

“Your hole is driving me fucking crazy”

A big spot was forming on my jeans as my cum soaked in.

“Want my toxic cum?”

I squeezed my hole again around his cock.

“Fuck yeah” he replied

He picked up speed and was driving his cock in deep. I focused on my hole since my cock had gone sensitive. Usually when I cum, that’s it, I’m done. So I concentrated on the pleasure his cock was giving my hole.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck”

He rammed his cock in and left it there as it pulsed and spit it’s deadly seed deep in my insides. I could hear his howling and imagined him lifting his head towards the moon to howl.

“Got another strain to mutate with the other two!”

I squeezed my hole around his cock as he slid out.

“Your next fuck is from the Skeleton”

I heard the stalks crack and rustle as he moved away. I didn’t even look to see where he went, I just stood up and left out hiding place and moved on to find the Skeleton.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2