Halloween Horror

CHAPTER FOUR

THE SKELETON

I looked down and I had shot a huge load in my pant. Thankfully it wasn’t higher on my jeans or it would have looked like I pissed myself. I went deeper into the maze, farther from the light area, I kept walking even though I thought I was getting lost.

As I waked down a path that was narrowing, a small opening caught my eye. I entered and went a few feet and found the Skeleton. I stopped suddenly!

Sitting on a bale of hay, was a man dressed in those cheesy skeleton suits, bone in a black fabric, except this man was so wasted that the costume looked like his actual skin. He was literally skin and bone.

“Afraid?”

I shook my head no.

“Prove it faggot”

I walked until I was about a foot away from him and dropped to my knees between his feet.

I reached out and felt for an opening in the crotch of his costume. When I found it, I slipped my hand in and pulled out his cock and balls. His cock was growing quickly. It was ling and thin with a big acorn head.

“Full blown, overflowing with mutated strains”

I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly slid them down his shaft. I took him deep in my throat, until I was pressing my face into his crotch feeling his pelvic bone. I slid back until his cock head was on my tongue.

A sweet and salty taste excited my tongue as I licked the head until I slid back down on his cock.

“Taste the disease leaking into your mouth”

I moaned with his cock deep in my throat. My mouth was watering.

“I want that hole”

I stood, turned and bent over, presenting my ass in his face. I felt his tongue dive deep in my crack and invade my hole. His hands spread my cheeks as he pushed in further. I heard my jeans rip some more. And at this point I could have cared less if I walked out with my balls hanging out.

“This hole is fucked and so are you”

He stood and slowly slid his cock into my hole. Our moaning was loud. Hell I wanted another redneck mother fucker to find us and shove his cock down my throat.

“So sloppy, so wet,” moaned the skeleton

He slowly fucked my hole as if savoring the diseased cum massaging his cock and my hole.

He would pull out until his cock head was pulling my hole outwards, then would slide back in before his head could pop out.

“My death is near” he said, “but my strain will live on in you”

He was slowing down and was having problems breathing. He popped out and payed back on the bale of hay.

“Ride me”

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his hard cock. I slid all the way down but didn’t put my weight on him. He was catching his breath as I slid up and down his cock with my hole. Using my thighs, I slid my hole up and down his shaft as I watch his breathing slow.

Panic set in as my mind wondered if I was literally fucking this man to death.

He reached up and grabbed my hips and increased my speed.

“Just like that”  between gasps of breath

I kept the pace; but knew I would be able to keep going for long. My thighs were started to burn a little.

“Don’t stop”

Taking a deep breath, I continued. His cock felt so good up my used hole. If physically possible I would have fucked myself on his cock all night.

“I’ve mutated beyond medications, full blown AIDS running through my veins!

My cock was starting to twitch as I heard this, slowly growing down my leg. I fought back the urge to rub it again through my jeans. I start to pinch my nipples through my shirt. My cock was now rock hard and the head was in the cold wet spot of my jeans.

I squeezed my hole around the Skeleton’s cock and he reach up and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

“Not gay motherfucker if it’s not skin on skin contact” he said as if I really fucking cared.

I moaned from the pleasures. I wanted to cum again so the pulsing of my hole would drive him over the edge. My horror of being infected had now turned to a craving of more, more infected, more diseased cum.

“Keep going,” he urged, “my balls are aching”

He was breathing more erratic as a cough fit started. Each time he cough he would thrust his cock up my hole.

I reached under and felt his ball sac, it was tight around his balls.

“Going to flood you hole with AIDS, mutated AIDS”

I moaned loudly. The craving was overwhelming.

He started grunting between coughs, signaling he was emptying his balls in my hole. My cock throbbed knowing I was getting his death seed.

His arms fell, hanging of each side. He was motionless.

I stood and slowly backed away. He laid there motionless. I didn’t even check for a pulse.

His head lifted up slightly and he whispered:

“Dracula”

Then it dropped again.

I backed out and left in a hurry.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

CHAPTER FIVE

DRACULA

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Did the skeleton just die after I milked his seed into my hole? Worried set in, not for the infection that I was collecting, but what could happen to me when it’s found out I was that man’s last fuck.

I moved through the maze, back in the dim light. I started thinking. Dracula would not be in the light, but in the dark. I turned back around and headed into the darkness. I didn’t even think of looking for the opening where the skeleton was. I turned right and went down a narrow path in the stalks.

I soon came to a sign with glowing letters. It read:

“Blood lust ahead!”

Fuck, was this my end? Four fucks and now a bashing until dead?

My craving was intensifying and my cock was leaking more. This was more of a mind fuck the deadly sex. Even before my mind could understand, my feet were moving.

I came to a black coffin in a small dark clearing. It was closed, but soon started to slowly open, creaking as it did. My cock throbbed as I saw a man sit up. He was nothing like any Dracula I had seen in the movies.

He was bare chested, but was covered with tattoos. He lifted the bottom lid covering the bottom half of his body. He was completely naked and his tattoos covered the lower half as well.

He stood and I realized he was wearing just a black cape with a red liner, held in by a black chain. His identity was not hidden.

“I’ve been waiting for you Eric!” He said with a horrible Dracula accent.

“I know you” I said

“Does that really matter?”

“You’re the mechanic at the gas station”

He stepped out of the coffin and as he walked toward me. His cock was slowly growing, inching more and more as he got closer. My lust for him was growing as well.

He stopped inches from my face. I could feel his breath on me and smell the alcohol on his breath. Suddenly, he spit in my face! I jerked a little bit left it there.

“Bend over my death bed” he ordered

I hurried over, shut the lids of the coffin and bent over. He moved quickly in the dark until he was behind me. His cold fingers gripped the sides of the rip in my jeans, pulling them and ripping it more.

I felt his hot breath on my hole, then he spit on it.

I soon felt his cock pushing in my hole. It was a good eight inches. He slid in balls deep. I could feel his cold body on my exposed ass flesh.

He grabbed my hips and started tucking me hard and fast.

“No medications will help your strain once our mutations take effect”

He hissed out, as he fucked be harder.

“Death will be quick and swift! How it should be faggot”

I moaned and squeezed his cock with my hole. The air was getting colder and I could see my breath in the night air. My cock was pressed against the top of the coffin and with each thrust was pressed harder. I moaned more and more with each thrust.

His breathing was rapid and was more like hissing as he fucked me. He slowed down on his thrusts.

“No need to cum too fast, your craving must take over”

“Give me your death” I pleaded

An evil laugh escaped him into the night air. He pulled his cock out and rammed back in. Then started to fuck me harder and faster. As much as I wanted the fuck to last, the craving was growing and I wanted his deadly infection.

His cold flesh hitting my exposed flesh made it actually feel like I was getting fucked by Dracula the undead. He suddenly pulled out.

“On your back”

I flipped over quickly and lifted my legs up in the air. Again his cold finger ripped at the fabric of my jeans, opening them up more. He reached into the gap and pulled my cock and balls out, exposing them to the cold air.

“Want to see your eyes as I infect your hole”

He gripped my ankles, pushing my legs back and then rammed his large cock into my hole. I gasped as his lust for my death took over and he began pumping my hole. His balls were swinging and bouncing off my exposed ass.

“Fuck my cock is covered with bloody cum”

I lowered my head and closed my eyes, trying to imagine this cock in my hole with the mixture of cum and blood. I opened my mouth and moaned.

The cold night air chilled my cock and balls making the pre-cum peaking out and running down as hot as lava.

Dracula pulled out and quickly moved around the coffin and slid his cock deep in my throat. I eagerly sucked it, tasting my ass, the cum and my blood. He drove his cock deep into my throat until his balls were against my forehead. Pulling out with a laugh he pushed back in deep. I was losing my balance and tried to lower my legs.

Seeing that he grabbed them and held them up. I gripped at the edge of the coffin, which was cold to touch. He drove his cock in deep and held it there, laying his naked body on top of mine, hooking his arms around my legs.

His fingers invaded my ass, as he held his cock in deep. His fingers would thrust in and out then pull out. I heard slurping then the fingers would go back in. I was starting to gag on his cock and fight for air. He pulled his cock out a little and I took a deep breath and the. He pushed back in again all the while his fingers were working my hole and eating the cum off his fingers.

“Bleed for me!” he demanded.

Angered he pulled his cock out and slap me, then spit in my face. He moved quickly to my ass and rammed into my hole. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart, pulling them wider than the jean would allow, ripping them more. His cock fucked me hard and fast.

“My virus will find a way”

He rammed into me harder and harder. The slaps of flesh echoed in the cold night air. The pleasure was mixed with pain. I was lost in our fuck.

“Here comes my bug”

He dug his fingers into my hips and rammed his cock in deep, after the first pulse of cum shot out of his piss slit, he thrusted in and out, then another shot, repeating this over and over. My cock had a long string of pre-cum hanging from the head.

“Contaminating your body” he hissed.

I had  just taken my fifth load of man’s sickness, adding to my craving. I milked his cock with my hole as he slowly pumped in and out, mixing his cum with the four others.

“You still have more monsters to find” he hiss, pulling his soft cock out of my hole.

I moved off the coffin, adjusted my cock and balls back into my ripped jeans and started to move out of this area.

“Your next creature is mummy”

I looked over my shoulder to see him laying back in the coffin and closing the lid.

I could feel the cold air on my ass, which was hidden by my shirt, but I could feel the air creep in cooling my balls. As I walked my nuts popped out and I left them. No one looked at me now, it was as if I was invisible to everyone.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...