I Went on vacation to Germany with my (Now ex) Girlfriend my Brother and his Wife around the beginning of August, the first day in Berlin we must have walked a least 20 miles trying to see a lot of the tourist sites, by the time we got back to the hotel we all were so tired and sore, they had a hot tub and a steam room (they called it a "Wellness Center") down in the lower basement, my brother and i decide to go get massages while his wife and my Girlfriend went upstairs to go to bed, it was about 10 P.m. when we got to the wellness center the Attendant informed us that the massages were over at 9 but we could schedule an appointment for tomorrow. sad about that he told us that the hot tub would still be open till 11we said "Cool", he showed us to the locker room where we ask if they had swim trunks for us, he told us the hot tub was "Nude Only" (Germans seem to get naked every chance they get) i look at my brother and said "I don't care i'm going in!" he said "me Too!" my brother and i are about 16 year apart with different mothers but the same father, so the last time i saw him naked he was about 3 years old, he's about 5 ft 11, with dirty blond hair and green/blue eyes, he showed no shame taking off his shirt , pulling off his levis , standing in front of me in a pair of light-blue striped Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts, looking at me he said "Here I Go"! dropping is underwear to show an almost totally shaved cut cock, pretty big too almost seven inches soft an big low hanging Balls, i just thought to myself wow he's handsome all the way around, i quickly dropped my underwear too, trying not to stare to long at my naked brother, i put the rest of my clothes in the locker, grabbed a towel and headed to the Hot tub with my brother behind me, we got in and just let the bubbles do their magic, after about 30 or 35 min. the attendant came in and asked if we needed anything we said "no" he said "very good" "we usually close about 11 but since you're the only ones here, you can stay as long as you like, just make sure you turn the light off" he said "good night" and left, we sat in the hot tub about another 15 min, then it shut off, since we couldn't figure out how to work the timer (all in German) we went into the Sauna which had three levels , i sat on the middle and my brother sat on the top it was just the right amount of steam and heat, after about 5 min. the door opened and another hotel guest came in, he said hello in broken english , he was german , he sat on the third row too, but kind of close to me, just over my right shoulder, the steam was thick enough to cover his face but i could see his hair "Very" long Uncut cock and balls, he kept rubbing his balls that were hanging long and low, he scooted to the edge of bench touching me with his leg, (i knew what this was) i looked over my shoulder again and he was just plan jacking his 8 inch uncut hairy cock, so close to my face i could smell his crotch, i glanced over at brother in the corner to see if he could see us, i was pretty sure he couldn't, but this guys cock was leaking pre-cum on my shoulder, i decided to go for it i put his fat dick in my mouth and began  to try and suck it, the angle made it difficult  but it felt so good in my mouth, we thought we were quiet but between the guy making quiet moaning noises and me making quiet sucking noises i know my brother figured out what was going on, but by now i didn't care, i got the guy to sit down on the level i was on and i just went face first all the way down his shaft into his dark bush! i started moving my head up and down like a piston, i was so into trying to get his load when i came up for air , i noticed a foot next to me, and the guy i was sucking was sucking too! he was blowing my brother! he was having a really hard time because my brother's hard cock must have been at least 9 inches long with a really fat head, i was laying stomach down on the bench with my face still sucking this nice german cock, but the the guy got up went around to my ass and started eating it like  there was no tomorrow! this drives me wild (Now), he flips me over on my back and keeps eating my ass (My Girlfriend would never do this) i'm really moaning at this point, then i'm being choked by one of the biggest cocks i've ever had! my brother started fucking my throat! i can't breathe the head of his cock is massive he's pumping my mouth like a pussy thats to tight, his balls hitting my forehead! i can taste his pre-cum leaking in my mouth and dripping on my face when he pulls out, then i feel a sharp pain i hadn't noticed that the german stopped eating my ass now he was trying to fuck my ass! holy fuck! he's using his spit for lube! it really hurts but it feels good too, my dick gets really hard, my ass starts to loosen up he's fucking my hole pretty easy now, i can feel that he's going all the way in now he's banging into me really hard, my brother stopped fucking my mouth just long enough for the german to start shooting his load in my ass! he pulls out and comes over to my mouth and puts the rest of his load down my throat, i can feel his dick starting to go soft, then holy fuck! my brother plunged his fat 9 inch cock balls deep into my ass, using the germans cum for lube no warm up or ease ing in he just rapes my hole! he fucks me so deep and fast, my ass hole stays open in between his thrust ! my cock gets evan harder, all i can hear is the sound of his huge balls slapping into me! all of a sudden i can feel his cock get bigger and start to pulse and twitch, which make me shoot my load all over my face without hands! his cock goes soft and slides out of the gaping sore hole which is my ass, i'm covered in my own cum, and about a cup of cum pours out of my ass when i stand up, the german guy says thanks (He had no idea we were related) and takes off , my brother just says "fuck, my Mary could never take dick like that!" turns out my brother is a little bit Bi-Sexual and he says he evan got a Blow job from my cousin, he said he loves his wife but got caught up in the moment, all i can say is i hope he wants to get caught up in the moment around thanksgiving! my ass was sore and loose for four days, oh it turns out at breakfast the next morning the other guy in the sauna was married too! man i love Germany!

My Half-Brother's Dick 1 - he made me take the picture before making me blow him!.jpg

• Like 25
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/23/2019 at 3:13 PM, Eightinchpeace said:

I Went on vacation to Germany with my (Now ex) Girlfriend my Brother and his Wife around the beginning of August, the first day in Berlin we must have walked a least 20 miles trying to see a lot of the tourist sites, by the time we got back to the hotel we all were so tired and sore, they had a hot tub and a steam room (they called it a "Wellness Center") down in the lower basement, my brother and i decide to go get massages while his wife and my Girlfriend went upstairs to go to bed, it was about 10 P.m. when we got to the wellness center the Attendant informed us that the massages were over at 9 but we could schedule an appointment for tomorrow. sad about that he told us that the hot tub would still be open till 11we said "Cool", he showed us to the locker room where we ask if they had swim trunks for us, he told us the hot tub was "Nude Only" (Germans seem to get naked every chance they get) i look at my brother and said "I don't care i'm going in!" he said "me Too!" my brother and i are about 16 year apart with different mothers but the same father, so the last time i saw him naked he was about 3 years old, he's about 5 ft 11, with dirty blond hair and green/blue eyes, he showed no shame taking off his shirt , pulling off his levis , standing in front of me in a pair of light-blue striped Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts, looking at me he said "Here I Go"! dropping is underwear to show an almost totally shaved cut cock, pretty big too almost seven inches soft an big low hanging Balls, i just thought to myself wow he's handsome all the way around, i quickly dropped my underwear too, trying not to stare to long at my naked brother, i put the rest of my clothes in the locker, grabbed a towel and headed to the Hot tub with my brother behind me, we got in and just let the bubbles do their magic, after about 30 or 35 min. the attendant came in and asked if we needed anything we said "no" he said "very good" "we usually close about 11 but since you're the only ones here, you can stay as long as you like, just make sure you turn the light off" he said "good night" and left, we sat in the hot tub about another 15 min, then it shut off, since we couldn't figure out how to work the timer (all in German) we went into the Sauna which had three levels , i sat on the middle and my brother sat on the top it was just the right amount of steam and heat, after about 5 min. the door opened and another hotel guest came in, he said hello in broken english , he was german , he sat on the third row too, but kind of close to me, just over my right shoulder, the steam was thick enough to cover his face but i could see his hair "Very" long Uncut cock and balls, he kept rubbing his balls that were hanging long and low, he scooted to the edge of bench touching me with his leg, (i knew what this was) i looked over my shoulder again and he was just plan jacking his 8 inch uncut hairy cock, so close to my face i could smell his crotch, i glanced over at brother in the corner to see if he could see us, i was pretty sure he couldn't, but this guys cock was leaking pre-cum on my shoulder, i decided to go for it i put his fat dick in my mouth and began  to try and suck it, the angle made it difficult  but it felt so good in my mouth, we thought we were quiet but between the guy making quiet moaning noises and me making quiet sucking noises i know my brother figured out what was going on, but by now i didn't care, i got the guy to sit down on the level i was on and i just went face first all the way down his shaft into his dark bush! i started moving my head up and down like a piston, i was so into trying to get his load when i came up for air , i noticed a foot next to me, and the guy i was sucking was sucking too! he was blowing my brother! he was having a really hard time because my brother's hard cock must have been at least 9 inches long with a really fat head, i was laying stomach down on the bench with my face still sucking this nice german cock, but the the guy got up went around to my ass and started eating it like  there was no tomorrow! this drives me wild (Now), he flips me over on my back and keeps eating my ass (My Girlfriend would never do this) i'm really moaning at this point, then i'm being choked by one of the biggest cocks i've ever had! my brother started fucking my throat! i can't breathe the head of his cock is massive he's pumping my mouth like a pussy thats to tight, his balls hitting my forehead! i can taste his pre-cum leaking in my mouth and dripping on my face when he pulls out, then i feel a sharp pain i hadn't noticed that the german stopped eating my ass now he was trying to fuck my ass! holy fuck! he's using his spit for lube! it really hurts but it feels good too, my dick gets really hard, my ass starts to loosen up he's fucking my hole pretty easy now, i can feel that he's going all the way in now he's banging into me really hard, my brother stopped fucking my mouth just long enough for the german to start shooting his load in my ass! he pulls out and comes over to my mouth and puts the rest of his load down my throat, i can feel his dick starting to go soft, then holy fuck! my brother plunged his fat 9 inch cock balls deep into my ass, using the germans cum for lube no warm up or ease ing in he just rapes my hole! he fucks me so deep and fast, my ass hole stays open in between his thrust ! my cock gets evan harder, all i can hear is the sound of his huge balls slapping into me! all of a sudden i can feel his cock get bigger and start to pulse and twitch, which make me shoot my load all over my face without hands! his cock goes soft and slides out of the gaping sore hole which is my ass, i'm covered in my own cum, and about a cup of cum pours out of my ass when i stand up, the german guy says thanks (He had no idea we were related) and takes off , my brother just says "fuck, my Mary could never take dick like that!" turns out my brother is a little bit Bi-Sexual and he says he evan got a Blow job from my cousin, he said he loves his wife but got caught up in the moment, all i can say is i hope he wants to get caught up in the moment around thanksgiving! my ass was sore and loose for four days, oh it turns out at breakfast the next morning the other guy in the sauna was married too! man i love Germany!

My Half-Brother's Dick 1 - he made me take the picture before making me blow him!.jpg

Fuck that cock pic is so hot, it brings back memories.