Drank my first real mouthful

backdoorjimmy

I finally took my first pee load from a stranger and it was amazing. I've been peed on but never peed in, and it's been a major fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I've been doing solo WS for years and I took the step of asking my boyfriend to give me a golden shower last year. I've been wringing my own piss into my mouth from my underwear and loving it, but I wanted to take a hot piss load and swallow it. 

It feels so liberating to be able to say I did it! I can't explain why, but it feels like I've been screaming at the top of my lungs and nobody could hear me. And now I've been heard and my fantasy came true. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, DutyCall said:

Congratulations! Do it again soon!

Thanks! I want to do it again today. My bf isn't as into it as I am but he knows I want him to unload in my mouth every day. My ultimate fantasy is for him to stop using the toilet and just use me all the time. 

• Like 3

On 10/25/2019 at 4:55 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

Thanks! I want to do it again today. My bf isn't as into it as I am but he knows I want him to unload in my mouth every day. My ultimate fantasy is for him to stop using the toilet and just use me all the time. 

That's soo hot.
Piss from the source tastes soo good. I swallow every drop i can.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 7:16 AM, backdoorjimmy said:

I finally took my first pee load from a stranger and it was amazing. I've been peed on but never peed in, and it's been a major fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I've been doing solo WS for years and I took the step of asking my boyfriend to give me a golden shower last year. I've been wringing my own piss into my mouth from my underwear and loving it, but I wanted to take a hot piss load and swallow it. 

It feels so liberating to be able to say I did it! I can't explain why, but it feels like I've been screaming at the top of my lungs and nobody could hear me. And now I've been heard and my fantasy came true. 

Details? how'd it happen? 😉  

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 5:27 AM, Ponto27 said:

That's soo hot.
Piss from the source tastes soo good. I swallow every drop i can.

I've been into it forever but I've never really had the courage to go through with it. I asked my boyfriend to give me my first golden shower last year and he does it for me when he knows I need it. But he's never peed directly into my mouth before. I think he sees it as him disrespecting me but I don't feel that way at all. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Details? how'd it happen? 😉  

It wasn't exactly planned but I mentioned to him that I was in the mood to be a toilet while we were still talking on grindr. I ended up going to his place to blow him and while I was down there I could smell his ass. So I started eating him out and sucking his balls, then I finished blowing him. He could see how much of a pig I am and asked if I was serious about taking a piss load. I felt so out of control and horny that I said yes, I wanted it in my mouth and in my hair. We got in his shower and he peed in my mouth until it started to overflow, then he peed in my hair while I swallowed. I gagged a little bit but only because it was so much and I swallowed too quick. 

I was a happy toilet when I left. I had his pee in my belly and it was dripping from my hair into my shirt and down my back. My shirt is still in the laundry basket in my room and it stinks so good. 

• Like 3

• 3 years later...