Why do you like Donald Trump and what do you dislike about him.

hornycumslut91

Wake up & smell the coffee, ladies & gentlemen:  If you think Pelosi & Schumer & Schiff & Nadler & Feinstein & the other 6 bigwigs in the Democrat Party actually CARE about you & your quality of life & your well-being, you are laboring under a very serious delusion.  These people are Career Politicians (otherwise known as Career Criminals) who are multi-millionaires, who only care about their own well-being & their own financial security.  All they care about is their $200,000.00 per year pension from the federal government.  These career politicians take you for granted, & they laugh at you & they joke about you when they're at their fund-raising galas.  You are nothing more than their pawns & their goons. Make America Great Again.  TRUMP 2020!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Get rid of him so we can tank the economy again

The economy will eventually go into another recession, and Trump’s fiscal fuckups have left the US virtually no tools to recover.  Budget deficits are already over a trillion dollars a year thanks to the GOP’s tax cuts for the 1%, so the federal government won’t be able to restore the economy via fiscal stimulus.  

Trump threatens Powell if the Federal Reserve Bank doesn’t keep rates artificially low so Trump can get re-elected.  

Big banks have loaned trillions for sketchy corporate “financial engineering” at the behest of Trump’s bank regulators.  If you net out this questionably collectible debt and federal deficits, the US economy has had negative GDP growth during Trump’s tenure.

Only the uninformed or ill-informed think Trump’s house of cards is producing actual growth.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dirtyarizona said:

Just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically mean they are guilty of "hate speech." 

"Hate speech" is ALWAYS the "rationale" the Left uses to try to silence differences of opinion.

What did/do you think of McCain and Romney?  

Just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically mean they are guilty of "hate speech." 

"Hate speech" is ALWAYS the "rationale" the Left uses to try to silence differences of opinion.

Again with the labeling. There's countless forums for political expression outside this site without instantly alienating half our BB brothers and pitting them against each other for political entertainment. A little class amongst pigs please, and respect for the United States by not amplifying the dirty laundry of our political system on an International sex forum. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The is is BB site, not a political site.  We don't like when people point negative attitudes towards us.  Butt yet so many point those negative fingers at others.  My last comment was just being a bit of a smart ass.  suddenly in the 2000's we have to point fingers and be fast to judge with a billion labels.  How can we keep politics out of this site?  I come here to not see the BS from both sides.  I come here to get hard, not get a soft cock!  Who would like to fill my ass with a few [deleted] Loads NOW? 

Everyone even an inch to the Right of Karl Marx is automatically labelled as "a Nazi"

r

By some maybe. But not by me. I have lots of republican friends, lovers, and family. You are a little too emotional about all of this. Deep breaths. 

• Upvote 2