Why do you like Donald Trump and what do you dislike about him.

hornycumslut91

• Moderators
On 1/24/2020 at 9:09 AM, Pozlover1 said:

I merely hate him less than I hate the PC Snowflake Nazi Commie Scum Democrats. 

7 hours ago, dirtyarizona said:

Everyone even an inch to the Right of Karl Marx is automatically labelled as "a Nazi"

r

Moderator's Note: Here are the only two uses of the word "nazi" in this thread. Kindly give it a rest, @dirtyarizona 
Edit: there was also a quote of one of these posts. Sorry I missed that on the first pass. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

The is is BB site, not a political site.  We don't like when people point negative attitudes towards us.  Butt yet so many point those negative fingers at others.  My last comment was just being a bit of a smart ass.  suddenly in the 2000's we have to point fingers and be fast to judge with a billion labels.  How can we keep politics out of this site?  I come here to not see the BS from both sides.  I come here to get hard, not get a soft cock!  Who would like to fill my ass with a few [deleted] Loads NOW? 

Moderator's Note: In an attempt to let everyone talk about their interests without everyone else having to read about them, we segregate certain content into restricted areas. We ask everyone with those interests to post in those areas and to refrain from posting elsewhere. We have the Backroom for Poz Fetish and Chem Sex. We have areas for Cross-Dressing and Straight/Bi content. We also have this area for political discussions. 

This is our best solution for the moment. If you don't like reading the political content, I would suggest you stay out of this one area where we allow it. You are not required or expected to read every new post (unless you're a moderator). 

• Like 2

Even though I would love to see the 16,241 lies.  I've served my country with pride for many years and many leaders.  I've seen way more than most will ever know and or understand.  I worked with hard evidence.  There are bad people on both sides.  This country needs to go back to for the people.  I've voted both sides and still remain in the middle.  I've had to support the worst and the best.  In the past years the media has been the biggest issues to keeping America safe and honest as they haven't been.  I work in media so this is nothing new to me, but it seems to runny more rapid than any Virus.  Not understanding why there needs to be such a cluster fuck of shit, we worked too hard than bring together the red coats and the blue coats.  American history.  I have seen too many blaming this leader for messing things up.  But yet he's been cleaning up the corruption, the money laundering from our past.  No one is perfect.  No one!  

Reading how people are here has me thinking, there's a thought.  Look at the evidence beyond the news media.  How many of you own stock?  Obama cost me over 500,000 in the 8 years he held office.  Trump has helped me get much of that back with the stock market being the best it's ever been.  I'm not rich, I'm a Farmer.  I own land.  The California Dem's have been hitting us with every kind of tax known, on top of that we now have to pay for free water we pump out using solar.  My family paid over $250,000 to drill a new well, nothing wrong with the other one, but the Dem Gov made us or shut your farm down.  The farm that's been in my family since 1914.  The California Gov. would rather have more homeless people than farms.  We are being run out of California.  Do any of you have a farm?  Who has put in blood sweat and tears to make a true living?  I'm not here for a fight.  If you want one then you can talk to my legal team that helps with farming and pay their extremely high prices.  I think it's time the temper tantrums stop.  Life is way too short to be living with stress, fear and hate!  Love thy neighbor   😃  Don't google it as google hides stuff. 

A president who systematically degrades other people via twitter and otherwise, including children and handicapped persons, is simply not fit for the office. Furthermore his eagerness to dismantle all measures of Obama, for the sole reason they were measures of Obama, sends a racist signal and is no doubt intended as such. Lastly, he is damaging and dismantling the structure of checks and balances which guarantees your freedom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2/25/2020 at 5:15 PM, NatureBoy said:

Even though I would love to see the 16,241 lies.  I've served my country with pride for many years and many leaders.  I've seen way more than most will ever know and or understand.  I worked with hard evidence.  There are bad people on both sides.  This country needs to go back to for the people.  I've voted both sides and still remain in the middle.  I've had to support the worst and the best.  In the past years the media has been the biggest issues to keeping America safe and honest as they haven't been.  I work in media so this is nothing new to me, but it seems to runny more rapid than any Virus.  Not understanding why there needs to be such a cluster fuck of shit, we worked too hard than bring together the red coats and the blue coats.  American history.  I have seen too many blaming this leader for messing things up.  But yet he's been cleaning up the corruption, the money laundering from our past.  No one is perfect.  No one!  

Reading how people are here has me thinking, there's a thought.  Look at the evidence beyond the news media.  How many of you own stock?  Obama cost me over 500,000 in the 8 years he held office.  Trump has helped me get much of that back with the stock market being the best it's ever been.  I'm not rich, I'm a Farmer.  I own land.  The California Dem's have been hitting us with every kind of tax known, on top of that we now have to pay for free water we pump out using solar.  My family paid over $250,000 to drill a new well, nothing wrong with the other one, but the Dem Gov made us or shut your farm down.  The farm that's been in my family since 1914.  The California Gov. would rather have more homeless people than farms.  We are being run out of California.  Do any of you have a farm?  Who has put in blood sweat and tears to make a true living?  I'm not here for a fight.  If you want one then you can talk to my legal team that helps with farming and pay their extremely high prices.  I think it's time the temper tantrums stop.  Life is way too short to be living with stress, fear and hate!  Love thy neighbor   😃  Don't google it as google hides stuff. 

Please provide examples of Trump “cleaning up corruption, the money laundering from our past,” citing your sources.  Trump has surrounded himself with sycophants who are crooked, incompetent or both.

As for your claim that Obama cost you “over 500,000 in the eight years he held office,” according to Forbes magazine (hardly a lefty publication) the stock market was up 235% during Obama’s time in office.  If you lost 500,000 while Obama was in office you must have made some remarkably unwise investment decisions.

Edited by Twochipigs
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Despite the investment in land purchased in California for more farming investment.  California feeds all of you and more.  I only have 38,000 Almond trees on my family farm.  I love the stock market I was able to make $6 million 2 days ago to buy more land outside of Dem populated Run down California, before it dropped due to the COVID-19 tanked the market.  Thank you President Trump! 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/beyond-meat-stock-plunges-17-on-earnings-miss-and-coronavirus-fueled-sell-off-2020-02-28

Edited by NatureBoy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hungandmean

Wonder how this thread is aging now that y'all are surely likely to get covid, know someone who does, and potentially bury someone because you hoped he'd do bigly good things for y'all and the rest is fake news. 

Maybe it’s been said, I don’t like DJ Trump, but sure think his grown sons and Jared are hotties. I’d let all three breed me. Fantasy of course, like their dad, they’re womanizers...maybe not Jared though, he’s pretty.  Just wouldn’t want any of them opening up their mouths, except to moan and grunt as they go balls deep hard on my ass.