Why do you like Donald Trump and what do you dislike about him.

hornycumslut91

1 hour ago, dickcrowley said:

Um, originally I actually had a part of my post in which I said "There are approximately 500 members of the House and 100 Senators

435 is hardly "approximately 500", which drives home my point that you don't know enough about US politics to comment.

and pointing out those four people are a drop in the ocean compared to all the other representatives. 

I cited four as examples, not as the only ones to care about. I could cite dozens more. More importantly, virtually the entire GOP caucus in the House voted NOT to impeach Trump for his role in trying to overturn the election by force, and virtually the entire GOP caucus in the Senate voted to acquit Trump of those impeachment charges despite clear evidence of what he'd done. Citing a few key players doesn't mean the rest are trustworthy.

And I was going to ask why you don't have faith in the other 6 freaking hundred members of congress to balance out their 'insanity' or whatever.

Because both the House and the Senate are very closely divided, with the overwhelming majority of the GOP members in both chambers scared to cross Trump because they're scared of his ignorant base of voters. There's no "balance" when nearly half in both chambers are impervious to any reasonable argument whatsoever. Again, if you knew anything about US politics, you might realize that. 

The key question is, as I just said, if they're really dangerous loons who are an imminent threat to all human life, why doesn't Biden simply have them arrested and put in a loony bin? After he does so, the people who say they are "scared" of Marjorie Taylor Greene would be free to get on with their life. Right?

First: stop putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. Challenge what I write, if you want, but don't pretend I said something and then strike it down thinking you're clever. You aren't. You're like a pigeon on a chess board, strutting around knocking over pieces and thinking that means it won a game.

In this country, presidents do not "simply have [people] arrested". Maybe in whatever fascist dream state you want to live in, a president can do that sort of thing, but in the United States, for now at least, it doesn't work that way. Trump tried his hardest to shift this country in the direction of authoritarian fascism, but failed because (for now) our institutions are stronger than his followers' power to intimidate authorities into obeying the whims of a wanna-be dictator. If the GOP continues down the path it's on, that may not continue to be the case.

I am not "scared" of Margarine Greene. I'm scared of the masses of idiots people like her (and the others I cited, and hundreds of other GOP politicians) derive their support from - the same fucking morons who demand that government keep its hands off their Medicare and other inane beliefs. I'm scared because it's clear a significant number of people in this country are too stupid to be allowed to roam about unsupervised, much less vote, and there's not much we can do in a free society to prevent either one.

I like he’s no longer President.  I hate how he accelerated the GOP’s grand project of radicalizing formerly sane people.  My idiot sister-in-law barely graduated from high school but thinks she’s more qualified than doctors who have spent their lives studying infectious diseases and public health policy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

<text of abusive post removed>

If it wasn't for liberally minded people you'd be in prison or a mental health facility for your homosexuality. 

While I can understand and would actively discourage anyone from blindly following a politician just because they're left wing, I equally get baffled by LGBT+ people who write and act like this, despite it being thanks to liberal ideas and movements that they're not incarcerated or tortured. How about popping by Russia, Sudan, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia  etc and see how far you go sucking dick proudly and openly without it getting you into a world of trouble.

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This thread needs some comic relief, so I'll provide it.

"Oh look, Gay republicans"

"Oh that is so cool".  Rips up sign-up sheet!

"You shouldn't do that!"

"Why? are you about to tell me there's room for all shades of gay under the rainbow??  'cause there's not!"

@ the end of this clip from Gayby:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 1:27 AM, BootmanLA said:

In this country, presidents do not "simply have [people] arrested". Maybe in whatever fascist dream state you want to live in, a president can do that sort of thing, but in the United States, for now at least, it doesn't work that way.

Okay, so forget the whole idea of  "presidents imprisoning people", and tell me why doesn't someone else do it?

Why don't you call up and have them committed? You said they were a threat to public safety and they were lunatics. 

Does the US not have a mental health system fit for purpose, where if someone is a lunatic and therefore a threat to public safety, you can call up a number and express concern and have somebody committed? I don't remember  in the last 4 years seeing any headlines about "Trump dismantles US mental health system" and I read the news every day.

(p.s. you strongly stated that it would be "fascist" if Biden was to have Trump arrested or confined... I doubt you would actually stick by that in future, that's just something you're saying, in order to have a flimsy excuse to scream fascist....)

On 6/16/2021 at 1:27 AM, BootmanLA said:

Trump tried his hardest to shift this country in the direction of authoritarian fascism

How did he attempt to do that? By spending four years standing in the White House press room and bickering with journalists and calling them "fake news"?

I'm not sure if that image of him standing at a podium will necessarily go down in school history textbooks alongside the "Night of the Long Knives" or The Holocaust, but if you say so...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

Why don't you call up and have them committed? You said they were a threat to public safety and they were lunatics. 

Because it doesn't work that way?

32 minutes ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

Does the US not have a mental health system fit for purpose, where if someone is a lunatic and therefore a threat to public safety, you can call up a number and express concern and have somebody committed? I don't remember  in the last 4 years seeing any headlines about "Trump dismantles US mental health system" and I read the news every day.

The US barely has any sort of mental health "system", period, hardly one "fit for purpose". Again, given that you do not live here, I suspect you are woefully under-informed about this country (as I freely acknowledge I would be about yours). In this country, no, someone cannot simply "call up a number...and have somebody committed". 

35 minutes ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

(p.s. you strongly stated that it would be "fascist" if Biden was to have Trump arrested or confined... I doubt you would actually stick by that in future, that's just something you're saying, in order to have a flimsy excuse to scream fascist....)

Doubt all you want. I stand by my statement. You don't know me, so kindly don't assume I'm as craven an opportunist as you might think.

On 6/16/2021 at 7:17 PM, kiwiguyuk said:

I equally get baffled by LGBT+ people who write and act like this, despite it being thanks to liberal ideas and movements that they're not incarcerated or tortured. How about popping by Russia, Sudan, Chechnya, Saudi Arabia  etc and see how far you go sucking dick proudly and openly without it getting you into a world of trouble.

What was it about my posts that made you assume I have somehow never heard of Saudi Arabia (or any of the other places you mentioned) and that I somehow went all my life without knowing there are countries where being gay is illegal? Was it nothing to do with me, and something to do with you overestimating your own all-conquering genius?

On the contrary, those of us gays who support Trump tend to be acutely aware of many foreign countries' attitude to homosexuality hence why we want to stop Islamic immigration to the West. (It's far too late for that now). It's the "liberals" who are ignorant and living in fucking dreamland on this particular topic... and always have been.

I myself have been banned by Imam Scorpio for daring to post lists of countries that outlaw homosexuality. Perhaps we would have at some point left square one on that discussion if it wasn't for the fact that he has an even bigger lust for deleting and banning than Bill Cosby has for unconscious women.

Going to back to your brilliant post again..... usually I have to be on a comments section of a right-wing website to find someone talking in such an agonisingly condescending way in which they believe they're the 1st ever person to "tell me something" that I supposedly didn't know.

You posted the polite, "liberal" equivalent of "LISTEN YOU LITTLE QUEER, TRY GOING TO PAKISTAN AND WAVING YOUR STUPID FLAG. THEY KILL UR KIND OVER THERE." Well don e.

Edited by DICKinyourFACE
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

What was it about my posts that made you assume I have somehow never heard of Saudi Arabia (or any of the other places you mentioned) and that I somehow went all my life without knowing there are countries where being gay is illegal? Was it nothing to do with me, and something to do with you overestimating your own all-conquering genius?

You posted the polite, "liberal" equivalent of "LISTEN YOU LITTLE QUEER, TRY GOING TO PAKISTAN AND WAVING YOUR STUPID FLAG. THEY KILL UR KIND OVER THERE." Well don e.

At no point in my earlier post did I make any sort of proclamiation of possessing 'all-conquering genius' - your posts come across full of hositily when the worst word i've used was 'baffled'. 

Why do you assume all 'liberals' are advocating for Islamic laws to be introduced to their own countries? Speaking personally for myself I have no issue with the average every-day Muslim (or Jew, Catholic, Hindu or Sikh) emigrating to another country, provided that they abide by the rules and customs of their new country. I don't know anyone in the LGBT+ community who is advocating the introuction of Sharia law - it's fine to question and reject any religious idelogy that imposes restrictions on women, the gay community, or other minority groups. Your post reads as 'it doesn't matter if gays get killed in their own country, as long as I don't have these people in mine'. 

Not particularly sure why you call Scorpio an Imam simply for (assumedly temporarily) banning you, because as I read your messages you don't particlarly conduct yourself well, instead opting for a lot of anger, resentment, and seemingly xenophobic comments.

Since this topic was really about Trump, can you please provide me with advancements that he, and his administration has made for the USA, or the global LGBT+ community? Given that you're in the UK, can you show me the advancement similar political views and parties are doing to support our communites here as well? I'm willing to be convinced if you can provide me the proof.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, the anger, resentment, and xenophobia are pretty much the basic hallmarks of Trump supporters.  Trump’s particular genius was recognizing that celebrating the worst traits of angry, resentful, xenophobes made them love him.  The irony is how he turns “Christians” into creatures Jesus would never recognize as his own.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/30/2021 at 7:02 PM, DICKinyourFACE said:

On the contrary, those of us gays who support Trump tend to be acutely aware of many foreign countries' attitude to homosexuality hence why we want to stop Islamic immigration to the West. (It's far too late for that now). It's the "liberals" who are ignorant and living in fucking dreamland on this particular topic... and always have been.

The United States had many states which criminalized  - as a FELONY punishment by imprisonment at hard labor - "sodomy" (defined variously in different states, but often including ANY form of sexual contact between people of the same sex, or even certain acts, like a woman giving her husband a blow job). Given that you want to stop Islamic immigration to the West, were you also in favor of banning immigration from people from, say, Louisiana (which criminalized and prosecuted such crimes right up until the Supreme Court struck down those laws in 2003) back before that decision?

In any event, "wanting" something that even you acknowledge is "far too late for that now") seems the attitude of a crybaby who wants the piece of cake that Jimmy ate, not the one sitting in front of him, because it's not THAT piece and it's not fair he got that piece and I'm going to throw a fit because I can't have it now.

Leaving aside, of course, that many Islamic countries do not have such harsh penalties, and many who immigrate from those places are fleeing a repressive society to live with people with a more enlightened outlook., but of course, simple minds can only handle simple concepts like "Ban immigration from Muslim countries".

Or as someone - I forget who exactly it was - running for president in 2016 said, "I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States." Simple minds.

4 hours ago, NEDenver said:

Honestly, the anger, resentment, and xenophobia are pretty much the basic hallmarks of Trump supporters.  Trump’s particular genius was recognizing that celebrating the worst traits of angry, resentful, xenophobes made them love him.  The irony is how he turns “Christians” into creatures Jesus would never recognize as his own.

In other words, a shitty politician attracts a shitty following. Yeah, I see plenty of evidence backing that up and I don't have to look very far, without pointing any fingers or other appendages at anyone's face.

19 hours ago, kiwiguyuk said:

At no point in my earlier post did I make any sort of proclamiation of possessing 'all-conquering genius' - your posts come across full of hositily when the worst word i've used was 'baffled'. 

Why do you assume all 'liberals' are advocating for Islamic laws to be introduced to their own countries? Speaking personally for myself I have no issue with the average every-day Muslim (or Jew, Catholic, Hindu or Sikh) emigrating to another country, provided that they abide by the rules and customs of their new country. I don't know anyone in the LGBT+ community who is advocating the introuction of Sharia law - it's fine to question and reject any religious idelogy that imposes restrictions on women, the gay community, or other minority groups. Your post reads as 'it doesn't matter if gays get killed in their own country, as long as I don't have these people in mine'. 

Not particularly sure why you call Scorpio an Imam simply for (assumedly temporarily) banning you, because as I read your messages you don't particlarly conduct yourself well, instead opting for a lot of anger, resentment, and seemingly xenophobic comments.

Since this topic was really about Trump, can you please provide me with advancements that he, and his administration has made for the USA, or the global LGBT+ community? Given that you're in the UK, can you show me the advancement similar political views and parties are doing to support our communites here as well? I'm willing to be convinced if you can provide me the proof.

There's so many different things wrong with what you said. I'll point them out during the weekend (every day is weakened now with President Alzheimer squatting in the White House! how depressing. )

For now can you answer me this one question. Gays have been generally seen as "liberal" or left for years. Over the last 20 years liberal people (including gays) have condemned American "wars in Muslim countries" etc... and they have said anyone who criticises Islam is racist. 

When do Muslims start paying back the favour? After 18 years of saying Bush is evil, Trump is evil, America is "imperialist", guess how many Muslim countries have decriminalized homosexuality in that time?

uh... zero!

Edited by DICKinyourFACE
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, DICKinyourFACE said:

There's so many different things wrong with what you said. I'll point them out during the weekend (every day is weakened now with President Alzheimer squatting in the White House! how depressing. )

For now can you answer me this one question. Gays have been generally seen as "liberal" or left for years. Over the last 20 years liberal people (including gays) have condemned American "wars in Muslim countries" etc... and they have said anyone who criticises Islam is racist. 

When do Muslims start paying back the favour? After 18 years of saying Bush is evil, Trump is evil, America is "imperialist", guess how many Muslim countries have decriminalized homosexuality in that time?

uh... zero!

To be totally honest i'd rather you not waste your time pointing all 'so many different things' that I supposedly said are wrong. It's quite clear that you have a dedicated mindset and making sweeping generalisations (whether it be about Muslims, liberals, or the LGBT+ community). I'm not going to change your mind and you sure as hell aren't going to change mine either.

• Upvote 1

He is disgusting trash. I feel bad for people whose life experiences have lead them to believe that clown is anything resembling honor or leadership. It’s also laughable how anyone who criticizes him is labeled as having “Trump derangement syndrome” instead of actually taking the time to understand why people hate him so much. 

• Like 1