Conversion Therapy Institute (CTI)

Introduction

“What can be done for him” she said, “I can’t live a life with the shame of his perversion”

“Remain calm, I know of a place that can treat his illness,” the man behind the desk said.

I sat there staring into the space between them, replaying the series of events that got us here. The muscle men magazine I had hidden and she found. The time she walked in on me in the shower when I was jacking my cock. Her last straw was catching me again jacking but this time sliding a cucumber in and out of my hole.

Each time, I heard a lecture about how it was sinful and that her version of God was watching and was disappointed in me, that I needed help with this sick perversion.

Then she dragged me here. This man kept saying I could be cured, I could be free of my urges.

“Take him,” she said, “he can’t live this way”

I hung my head as she stood and left, she didn’t even look at me, touch me, or say anything. Once she was gone the man got up and walked over to me.

“Don’t worry son, the place you are going is going to help!”

I just sat there looking down.

I was loaded into a van with no windows, you know the kind that your mom would warn you about when you were little.  A black fabric bag was placed over my head - why I don’t really know since I was facing backwards and there were no windows.

“You’re going to a place to help with your sinful lust urges” a voice said as the van started to move.

I didn’t know how long had passed or how far we had traveled until the van stopped and I was helped out if the van.

I was led up a set of stairs and into an unknown building. It wasn’t until I was in a windowless room, when the hood was removed.

In front of me was two huge muscle men dressed in white. Their clothes were stretched to the limit of the fabric. My cock was slowly getting hard in my pants.

“Strip” one of them ordered.

I just stood there looking at them. I wasn’t going to strip in front of them.

“Strip now! You don’t want us to do it”

I pulled my shirt over my head, kicked off my shoes, then dropped my shorts leaving my underwear on. I put my hand in front of crotch to hide my hard cock.

“Lose the fucking underwear!”

I turned away and bent over pushing my underwear to the floor.

“Damn look at the pussy”

My eyes widened, shocked of that I heard.

“Let’s go its time for your first treatment”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RaunchFilthPup said:

interesting start.  Keep it up

Sounds interesting, but don't think the treatment is quit what the wife was thinking it is going to be !!

CTI

THE FIRST TREATMENT

We left the room with me hiding my naked, hard cock and in between the two muscle men. The each grabbed my upper arms, pulling my hand away from my crotch allowing my cock to voice free.

As we moved down the hall, I could hear moans and grunts coming from behind the shut doors and at one door I heard

“Oh fuck yeah, infect me! Give it to me”

We arrived at an open door and went into the room. On one wall was a huge tv and in the center was a line wooden chair.

Some sort of machine was under it, but I didn’t know what it was.

I was moved to the front of the chair and I saw that in the seat was a hole about six inches in diameter.

The muscle men turned me and pushed me down in the chair. One secured my ankles to the leg of the chair behind them, the other secured my wrists to the arms of the chair.

Then one got down behind the chair and did something unknown to me as the other man reach down between my hips and the chair and pulls my ass checks apart.

I felt something cold touched my hole

The last thing they did was put when looked like an oxygen tube, like the ones from a hospital under my nose.

As they left one said:

“Breath deep through your nose abs enjoy the show”

The tv came on and a blue screen was illuminating the dark room. A voice from nowhere echoed the room:

“When you see the word ‘Hit’ breath deeply through your nose. When you see the word ‘hold’ then hold your breath. When you see the word ‘release’ you exhale”

“Are you ready to begin”

“Yes” I replied

The screen lit up with an image of a naked man with a huge hard cock, then switched to the words “you crave cock”

As the screen switched to another imagine I felt something pushing to get up my hole.

As the images of nude men continued to change on the screen, the object pushed into my hole, sliding in deep.

The word HIT popped on the screen so I breathed deeply through my nose, then the picture of a hard cock flash then back to hit - I did a hit again as the rush of poppers flowed through my body. Then a cock again then Hit. I followed the directions. The the word Hold flashed and I held my breath until the word release flashed

The images changed to short videos of men sucking cock, licking nuts sacs and then sucking again.

The object in my hole was sliding in and out of my hole at a steady pace, bring me pleasure. My cock was hard and leaking.

The would Hit last again and I followed the instructions, hit again and again until I had hit five times then held for about fifteen seconds and then released

At this point the sucking videos had been replaced my fucking, bareback fucking. The object picked up a little speed and my leaking increased as my cock bounced. Plus pleasure.

The videos changed showing up close fucking with raw cocks sliding in and out of holes, to far away, then back close up.

The instructions to hit again popped up again between the videos over and over until I had hit ten times and held and released.

The rush was intense. I felt my inhibitions slid away. My mouth watered, my cock throbbed and my hole relaxed as the object again sped up.

The raw fucking videos now showed men getting bred and I would hear sayings.

“You want raw cock”

“Your hole was made for cum”

“All loads should be taken none refused”

Then more instructions on hitting appeared. I did as instructed. As the videos of fucking and breeding continued.

“You crave infected cum”

“You want the virus”

“Sexual Suicide is what you want”

“You want HIV”

“You crave toxic loads”

“You want poz loads”

“You want AIDS”

In the videos I saw biohazard tattoos and tattoos of scorpions on the men getting fucked.

Then more popper instructions. The rush flowed through me. The machine was fucking my hole quickly, hitting my g-spot and causing more leaking from my cock.

“Tell me what you want!”

“Poz loads” I replied

“Where do you want them”

“Up my hole”

More popper instructions, that I followed.

My head was swimming Fromm the rush and I could feel my heart beat in my temples and my cock. My hole relaxed even more as the machine fucked me quickly.

“You want infected seed in you”

“Yes” I screamed

My balls were so pulled up tightly that they ached. I could feel the warm pre-cum puddling between my legs. I know I would not last long.

The machine was fucking me faster. I screamed in pleasure and my load shot out my cock and flew high in the air. It was a massive load.

As I shot the machine stopped and the object was pulled out. The video also went dark. I sat there breathing heavy coming down from the rush.

I head the door open behind me and soon saw the two musclemen.

“Damn never seen someone turn that quickly” one said

They released me and half dragged me back to my room.

• Like 45
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1