Conversion Therapy Institute (CTI)

CTI-3

Meeting the Doctor

I stood there for a moment trying to process what they fuck just happened, but I that was interrupted by a man in a white jacket coming in.

He was a hot looking muscle daddy, grey hair at the temples, salt and pepper goatee and a hot muscled body. I looked at his crotch and he had a thick tube heading down his left leg.

“Good afternoon young man. I’m Dr. Hazzard and I will be in charge of your treatment. I have read your case file and I see some very promising things in there”

I just stood there silent.

“I observed your first treatment and I have to say I am impressed with your quick response”

“I though I was here to get rid of these urges?”

“Young man, we use unconventional treatments to help with the urges. You will never get rid of them, but will be treated to be free when those urges happen”

Again I was silent.

“I noticed you checking me out when I came into your room. Your eyes gave you away. Your focus was at my crotch almost instantly”

I swallowed.

“You are a cock whore, I can tell, yes?”

I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

“Yes?” He asked again

“Yes” I replied.

“Good. Now get on the bed, on your back and lift your legs up in the air. Expose your hole to me”

As if almost hypnotized I did as the doctor instructed.

He stepped closer and reached out, running his fingers around my hole.

“I know you have had cucumbers up there as well as our fuck machine’s smooth rocket but have you had a real cock in there”

“No sir”

“That will change, soon!”

“Orderlies”

The two musclemen entered the rooms and without any other instructions, each grabbed an ankle and pulled my legs apart, wide apart.

I watched between my legs as he unzipped his pants. His hand reached into the open zipper and pulled out his massive cock. It was already growing, it was thickening as it got longer. I could see the Doctor stroking it, pulling back the skin covering the head.

“It’s time for both your cherries to be taken, your virgin hole and taking his first poz load”

I could feel the doctor rubbing his cock up and down my crack. Teasing my hole.

The orderlies were watching intently.

Without warning the doctor pushed his thick cock into my hole, which resisted at first but quickly opened and allowed it to penetrate deep.

The pain was intense. I started to breathe heavily and sweat.

“Take the pain!”  the doctor said.

His cock stretched my hole, as the pain slowly subsided and pleasure replaced it.

He pushed all the way in and slowly began to fuck me.

I went to grab my hard cock and tried to stroke it by the doctor pushed it way.

“You’re a bottom, your pleasure comes from your hole, not your cock. It is useless”

His cock was pumping my hole at a steady pace. The pleasure was something I had never experienced, rippling through my body.

“Squeeze your hole around my cock” the doctor said, “use your hole to pleasure the man in you, enhance his pleasure”

I tightened my hole, squeezing then releasing over and over. I looked into his eyes as I did, trying to see if he liked it but his expression did not change, but I didn’t stop.

“What do you want” he asked

“I want your poz load, your disease” I replied repeating what I had heard from the video.

He quickened his fucking of my hole. I could feel his pants rubbing against me as he thrusted all the way in. His cock was getting harder as he did it.

“You must be sure this is the path you want to take,”

“It is, I want to be free”

He pumped harder and faster. His breathing had increased as he fucked me.

“I’m going to inject you with your first exposure to HIV. This will be repeated multiple times a day until you convert”

He pulled his cock out and rammed it all the way in. I felt his cock pulse and my inside was flooded by a hot fluid. His cock jumped hard as his cum shot out of his cock and into my hole.

“Milk my cock” he said

I squeezed as he pulled out, leaving me feeling empty and my hole gaping. Something inside me wanted to be filled up again.

The orderlies released my legs and left my room.

“Rest up” the doctor said, “Tomorrow you have your first group therapy session”

As he said this, his cock was slowly sliding out of my hole. I could feel it fall free and I reached down and ran my fingers around my opened, wet hole. I moaned as I felt it. I watched as the doctor tucked his cock back into his pants and zip up.

“No jacking your cock tonight or pleasuring your hole” he said, “sleep”

As he was shutting the door he said:

“We will be watching”

Edited by pozpuppy
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...