Young Safe Only inexperienced bottom goes unprotected

Hungtop4barehole

Andrew had been very careful ever since he took sex ed in High School, he was a late bloomer anyway and only became interested in sex after he turned eighteen.  He had only been with two guys and even used condoms when he gave head.  His always said you can never be too careful, he rarely drank for fear of letting his guard down but smoked pot now and then.  He loved to kiss and really wanted to fall in love.  Standing all of 5'7 with blonde hair and blue eyes and a tight little body just 135 lbs and a bubble butt made him great potential bottom for Devon.  Devon loves young bottom boys and especially boys who have have never on bare, he gets off on turning them in hot little cum dumps. He caught Andrews attention standing at 6'1 180 pounds with brown hair and eyes and a sexy face like a model or a movie star, Devon barely acknowledge the kids existence but kept him in his peripheral vision.  Andrew could not take his eyes off Devon, even as Devon headed to the bathroom.  Andrew followed him to the door but hesitated to go in, he took a deep breath and went inside and Devon was at the Urinal. Andrew fumbled with his belt as he walked up to the Urinal next to Devon and pulled down his underwear and his dick fell out.  Devon could see the kid was packing more than he anticipated as Andrew's dick started to grow. Andrew blushed and tried to catch a peak at Devon's dick but Devon had his hand hanging in the wrong place and he could not see anything.  

Devon cleared his throat and spoke, dude do you like video games?  I can never find someone who is into playing, just thought I would ask.  Andrew piped up, sure I love them. Into Call of Duty?  Devon tucked his dick back in his underwear and told the kid to come out when he was done and they would head back to my place and play our first match, hope you are ready to get destroyed. Devon chuckled on his way out of the john as he waited for Andrew who took a little time for his Hard on to subside but he finally appeared and Devon started to walk and Andrew rushed to catch up with him.  They walked about ten blocks with some small talk, Devon found out that Andrew was in college and just turned 20, lived on campus and he grew up in Iowa.  Devon new he had picked the right boy, Devon asked Andrew if he was bi, gay or Straight and he cleared his throat and said Gay.  Devon said that's cool, I have messed around with guy and girls but right now I am more into guy.  You are a good looking guy, you have a boyfriend? Andrew piped up and said no, not right now we broke up a few months ago.  That's too bad buddy, I am not seeing anyone right now either.  Two guys who are care free and unattached, glad we ran into each other. 

Andrew could not hold back and had to say, if we have sex I only go safe. Devon said wait a minute, do you want to have sex with me?  Andrew paused and said well just wanted to put that out there if that happens. Not that it needs to happen or anything, Andrews was not three shades of red as Devon put his hand on his shoulder and said there will be plenty of time to explore that if you want to, no pressure little bud.  We are here Devon proclaimed as they walked up to a modern building some kind of townhome or something.  They entered and Devon told Andrew to grab a seat on the sofa and he would bring him a drink.  Andrew said he did not usually drink but Devon said it is really light and it will take the edge off and make you more relaxed, maybe we should smoke some pot if you are into that?  Andrew said yes, I love pot!

Devon, had a few laced joints already rolled and mixed some G in Andrew's drink as he headed back into the living room and handed Andrew some Gatorade and told Andrew that was all he had that was not alcoholic unless he wanted a real drink, Andrew said he would rather have pot than beer or anything. Devon smiled and sat next to Andrew as he sipped and about half way through he said do you have condoms, I do not have any with me.  Devon said sure, who doesn't seems like you are really horny, no it is just I never mess around without them and I really like you. Devon leaned in and kissed the boy and they made out for a few minutes and he told Andrew to finish his drink and he would refill it and grab some pot.  Andrew downed the rest and off Devon went as Andrew started to feel more relaxed and horny.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

By the time Devon entered the room with four joints, Andrew was already looking must more relaxed as Devon handed him a joint and Andrew lit it up.  Devon pointed out Andrew's glass of Gatorade in front of him if he got thirsty as Andrew puffed and smoked his cares away.  He finished his first joint quickly, the kid really did love pot after all.  Devon told him to take some Gatorade buddy, looks like you need it.  Andrews swallowed it down and took almost half of it and rested his head back on the sofa. Fuck this is some good shit, I have never had any pot like this, I feel amazing. My mind and body are tingling.  Devon pipped up and said buddy I only use the best shit, Devon slipped out and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt  some kid had left at his house after he had turned him into a cum dump whore.  He was a little thing too, Devon tossed them at Andrew as he entered and he told Andrew to put these on, you look uncomfortable and a little warm in those jeans and that polo.  Andrew stumbled up and slipped them off and put on the shorts and shirt, the shorts were snug and showed his bulge and his bubble butt and the shirt was cut on the sides about half way down from the where the armpit would normally be making it easy to slide a hand in and feel his nipples and stomach.  

Andrew sat back down as Devon undressed and Andrew saw his muscled body and tight abs and then his bulge in his briefs and then Devon turned around and slipped his underwear off showing his tight bubble ass off to Andrew as he slipped on the shorts and they hugged his ass and bulge, Andrew licked his lips.  Buddy did you leave you underwear on? Fuck dude slip those off, you can see the lines in your shorts.  Andrew stumbled back up and pulled down his shorts and underwear and then almost fell as he tried to step back into his shorts and he pulled them back up.  Devon grabbed the clothes and took them back to the bedroom and told Andrew to finish his Gatorade before he smoked the other Joint.  Andrew complied and gulped down the rest of his glass and rested his back and felt the room spinning a bit.  He closed his eyes and he blacked out, when Devon came back in he text a buddy to come over and five minutes later Vince arrived, Vince was a muscled Italian with a broad chest standing 5'11 and weighting 200 pounds with big arms and Jet black hair and brown eyes, Good looking guy all of 30  just a few years older than Devon at 27.  Vince entered and gave Devon a high five saying fuck dude this one is even hotter then the last. 

They scooped up Andrew and carried him to the bathroom and pealed off his clothes and put him in the shower and cleaned him out, The kid was out and never woke then they carried him to the bed and rested him on several pillows so he was doggie and Vince started eating his sweet little pussy. The boy moaned and his dick grew as Vince tongue fucked the kid.  Before long Vince got undressed and asked Devon if he could take the kid and Devon said sure bud I got the last one and I told you the next would be yours.  Did you bring the supplies?  Sure did but in my bag.  Devon said don't start without me as he left the room and Vince ate the kids ass more until Devon entered with the canister of Tina and Vile of G.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Vince spit on the kids hole a few times and then slapped his fat 8" dick against it,  Devon tossed the lube on the bed and Vince lubed up his dick and spit on last time and then pressed against that tight little hole, the boys hole resisted as his moans turned to groans and finally Vince broke though and his fat dick started to slide into the boy.  Two, three and then four inches and Vince had the look of pure please as I told him his was the first bare dick ever in the boy.  He pressed steadily and finally got balls deep in the kid.  He fucked him for twenty minutes and then finally shot a huge load in the boy.  Devon tossed a marker to him and Vince put the first slash on the kids back.  Vince cleaned up as Devon took his place and slide his 10" dick slowly into the boy.  He was not nearly as thick as Vince but still thick and began to fuck the kids opened up lubed hole.  

Vince came out of the bathroom and said  will be back, that is one fine ass, just text Danny and Mike to come hit it, good Devon said I send out a few text myself.  Devon got to use Andrew for 25 minutes before the next guest arrived and shot two loads in the boy by then, Mike entered the bedroom as Devon was cleaning off his dick in the bathroom and got up behind Andrew and began to eat the kids cummy hole. Mike is white 5'9 175 average build, 7.5" and 25 years old. By the time Devon came out Mike was fucking the kid, it did not take him long to blow a load in the kid and he pulled out and zipped out and took off but said text me when he has a full ass again.  Mike passed two guys he did not know on the way out and told them the kid has a great ass,  One was Tall blonde lanky late 30's and the other built late 40's with  salt and pepper hair 6'2 at least.  Mike thought, fuck can't wait to taste their cum in his ass.  Devon was in the living room when the guys knocked, he had just slipped a couple shards in the boy and put the mark Mark forgot to place.  

Devon welcomed the guys and said you two are just in time, he is in here follow me. Brad the lanky one pealed off his clothes and his skinny body revealed a large scorpion on his rib cage on the right side and a fat 7.5" dick and The older guy had a biohazard tat just above his dick you could faintly make out with the patch of hair growing but his dick was also thick and looked to be at least 9".  The blonde went first and lined up his lubed dick and slide slowly in Andrew.  Fuck dude this kid has a great ass, the older guy began to kiss the blonde, Devon had them in the phone as one but remembered that Rick was the Blonde and Robert was the salt and pepper.  Devon told Rick he was glad he could make it, this was only the fifth bare dick the kid had ever had, fuck dude that is so hot Rick said.  First Poz load,  Put your mark on the left side when you are done Devon instructed. Rick told him he was getting close, stop talking like that and Devon tossed the red marker on the bed and Rick could not hold back and shot his Poz load up the kids hole.  Robert quickly got in place as they heard the front door open and Robert Fucked the kids for ten minutes and shot his load, he had not heard it but there were now three guys and Devon standing behind as he placed his Red Mark on the kids back. He got up and told Devon he wanted more of the kids ass and would text in a few hours. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...