What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

Just wondering what is the furthest you guys have ever traveled for a hook up?

Backstory to my question....

So I contacted this guy on BBRT about a month ago who was hosting at his hotel as he was here for business. He’s a top. This guy is a smoking hot muscle dad, beautiful body, huge thick cock and a fister, all of which are major turn ons for me. I won’t omit the fact that he’s also a really nice guy. He was looking for a last minute hook up before he had to head out to a business meeting and then head home to Massachusetts. He really wanted me to come over and I really wanted to go, but I wouldn’t have made it in time before he had to leave, so we called a “raincheck” for next time he’s in NYC. Sadly, he hasn’t been back since, but we’ve been texting back and forth for the last month.

He asked me if I wanted to come up to his place in Mass this weekend.... keep in mind, though, he’s 3 hours a way, which to me if a hell of a drive for a hook up. He told me that I could stay over and we could make a whole night out of it- him breeding me multiple times, fisting me in his sling, etc. My initial thought was “hell no that’s too far,” but I’m really thinking about it and told him I’ll let him know.

What do you guys think? Have you ever traveled this far for a hook up? Am I crazy if I go? Am I crazy if I pass him up and not go? 

• Like 2

For me I look at things in terms of cost, effort and expected outcome.

I always have a plan B. If I have the name of a hotel I could crash at it and an idea for how else I could get laid, then I'd go. Nothing ventured nothing gained. 

To answer your question, I've gone to other countries for a hook-up (4-5 hours of travel).

One last thing: you mentioned you had only "texted back and forth". I strongly recommend you have a phone conversation. That doesn't mean he won't flake, but it gives you both a chance to feel each other out more. If he doesn't want to talk by phone, don't go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bbzh said:

For me I look at things in terms of cost, effort and expected outcome.

I always have a plan B. If I have the name of a hotel I could crash at it and an idea for how else I could get laid, then I'd go. Nothing ventured nothing gained. 

To answer your question, I've gone to other countries for a hook-up (4-5 hours of travel).

One last thing: you mentioned you had only "texted back and forth". I strongly recommend you have a phone conversation. That doesn't mean he won't flake, but it gives you both a chance to feel each other out more. If he doesn't want to talk by phone, don't go.

I’m the same way. I look at the expected outcome. I would never drive 3 hours for just a quick pump and dump. This guy wants to make a whole night out of it. Also mentioned the possibility of getting a few of his top buddies to come over and breed me as well.... so it looks like it has the potential to be a really hot fucking night. Cost is not really an issue. It’s just gas money at that point.

I left out the part that we did have a couple of phone conversations, and long ones (about an hour each time) at that. I have a very strong sense of when a guy is full of shit, but I’m pretty positive this guy is the real deal.

• Upvote 1

The furthest I've ever traveled to get laid is about 60 miles. It was someone who I'd hooked up with before and he moved to Petersburg, which is right outside of Richmond, VA. When he lived in my area, he powerfucked me everytime we got together. So as soon as I could afford the gas, I filled up and drove out to see him so I could be treated to his dick. I went out there a few more times until he moved to Utah, and it was worth it every single time. 

The furthest I've every traveled to get stood up was about 30 miles. I wanted to suck a massive dick so bad that I drove to Norfolk, VA. The guy I was chatting with had the biggest dick I'd ever seen on grindr. I showed up in the parking lot where he said to meet him, then he deleted his grindr profile. I was pretty upset about it but I learned my lesson about traveling when it's not a sure thing. 

Driving 60 miles is basically a minimum for me, but for me that’s no big deal - you have to drive half an hour just to get to civilization from where I live.

And that’s nothing at all compared to the first guy who ever traveled to hook up with me. He came to central Kentucky all the way - I kid you not - from the Yukon Territory in Canada. (He was a little bit nuts.)

• Like 1

A friend of mine once hosted a cumdump session with me as the receptacle.

One guy drive 120 mikes, came within seconds of entering my sloppy hole, had an allergic reaction to the cat and then sneezed his way back 120 miles! Poor bastard.i got his salty load though which was quickly rimmed out of me by a hung older guy who theb fucked me painfully but sexily for about an hour. Took 9 raw cocks but only 5 loads. 

That's all short travel.. All being well I will travel Brisbane (Australia) to Europe.. do a few touristy things, but make sure that they co-inside with folsom weekend in Berlin.. and also make sure that I get time in Amsterdam and London (SBN etc), before or after.. Generally it's about 24 hours of flying each way!