Best lube for BB ?

insatiablebot

So trying to figure which kind of lube works best for bareback sex (other than cum obviously). Something that's pleasurable for the top as well as bottom.

Any suggestions regarding brands, category (water/silicon/Oil) are welcome. I personally love something warming or tingling but not sure if bareback tops like that sensation on their raw cocks. 

I plan to be an anon blindfolded cumdump in NYC next month and want to have the right lube next to my blindfolded ass in the hotel room. Looking forward to suggestions . Thanks in advance.

I’ve always been a fan of silicone but it gets everywhere and is hard to wipe off.  If you haven’t tried coconut oil (a liquid version) it’s great.  I had a btm that lived across the hall from me in my last apartment (so convenient!) and he introduced me to it.  Works amazing!

• Like 1

Yeah... coconut oil is something I've been reading up on a lot. Might try it. It's usually liquid at room temperature, but let's see what the NYC December temperatures do to it. 

Am sure the multiple cocks ramming into my hole will generate enough heat to keep it going. 

10 minutes ago, nvanguy1 said:

I’ve always been a fan of silicone but it gets everywhere and is hard to wipe off.  If you haven’t tried coconut oil (a liquid version) it’s great.  I had a btm that lived across the hall from me in my last apartment (so convenient!) and he introduced me to it.  Works amazing!

• Like 1

In the past when I've had silicone lube on my bed sheets I have tried the original blue DAWN dish soap and hot water for sheets only. The sheets came out clean. Others have suggested a product called SOILOVE. Best of luck! My lubes of choice: spit (when no lube is handy), silicone lube, Vaseline, and coconut oil (a few times).

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

In the past when I've had silicone lube on my bed sheets I have tried the original blue DAWN dish soap and hot water for sheets only. The sheets came out clean. Others have suggested a product called SOILOVE. Best of luck! My lubes of choice: spit (when no lube is handy), silicone lube, Vaseline, and coconut oil (a few times).

Thanks https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Go to the  "Fort Troff" site and take a look at the ones labeled with,  "cum lube", they are great in my opinion and are super easy to clean up and they feel, look, and perform just like the real thing.

Edited by Homo60

43 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

Go to the  "Fort Troff" site and take a look at the ones labeled with,  "cum lube", they are great in my opinion and are super easy to clean up and they feel, look, and perform just like the real thing.

Sure... I'll check It out . Thank https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I’ve been using Elbow Grease, an oil-based cream that comes in a tub, for the last year or two. The advantage I find with that is that after I add it to my asshole it seems to last for hours without reapplication and still be slick enough to take a cock where the top hasn’t added some lube - which can be reassuring in places where things are dark, moving fast, involving multiple cocks, etc.  I like to discretely add a bit more lube occasionally- not essential but reassuring in case that hoped for huge cock emerges into range - so I transfer a small amount into a tiny screw top pot I keep in my sock in cruise clubs - which I also use if I top.

1 hour ago, BB4fking said:

I’ve been using Elbow Grease, an oil-based cream that comes in a tub, for the last year or two. The advantage I find with that is that after I add it to my asshole it seems to last for hours without reapplication and still be slick enough to take a cock where the top hasn’t added some lube - which can be reassuring in places where things are dark, moving fast, involving multiple cocks, etc.  I like to discretely add a bit more lube occasionally- not essential but reassuring in case that hoped for huge cock emerges into range - so I transfer a small amount into a tiny screw top pot I keep in my sock in cruise clubs - which I also use if I top.

Superb. Thanks for the suggestion. 

36 minutes ago, BC_Bottom said:

Cum is the best lube. [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I used to use one that was basically lard, but it made for a long lasting smooth ride. I bet Coconut oil would just as good.

Yeah coconut oil is surprisingly popular as per all the messages I am getting. I wonder if tops usually have an issue with coconut oil. It's got a faint yet pretty pleasant smell. So shouldn't be that much of an issue I guess. 

2 minutes ago, insatiablebot said:

Yeah coconut oil is surprisingly popular as per all the messages I am getting. I wonder if tops usually have an issue with coconut oil. It's got a faint yet pretty pleasant smell. So shouldn't be that much of an issue I guess. 

Tastes good too.

• Haha 1