This was salvaged from bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section.

I befriended a 36 year old guy at the Saturday night gay rap group. Tony is 5' 7", dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses. Kind of nerdy, but he seems really hungry for adventure. I go to every group and every meeting I can, just to cruise for fresh meat. I'm very aggressive. I always get what I want.

I'm 46, 6'2", 210#. Top. Mild mannered looking but the ultimate prowling, gift giving POZ top. Tony asked what I was doing after the meeting and I said I was going to head over to the club to see what was going on. I asked him to join me, but he said no, but maybe some other time. He said he had never gone before, which stirred my dick and laying the old charm on thick, I said he was so attractive and hot he'd be a hit there. He mentioned at aome point somewhere in the group discussion that he was neg and stayed mainly to himself out of fear of "getting it." I told him it would do him a world of good to socialize and how much I loved his company. "Come on out with me next week?" "Well, I guess. Whatever. Why not. I won't do anything, but it won't hurt to watch, I guess." Yessssss! I thought to myself....

The topic of the following week's group discussion was current gay cinema. I fawned all over Tony, saying how fun it was going to be going out tonight. "Want another cup of coffee?" And pretending to hang onto every word he said, being as charming as I could be. He was so nervous and almost backed out of it, but I insisted and said I'd take care of everything. We walked into the club, which was still not very busy and got a locker. He was so hesitant, but I went on and on about what a nice bod he had and how a little naughty fun was ok, and that he was with me, so don't worry.

"Everybody comes here. It's no biggie." "I guess," he said. "Everyone walks around in a towel. It's fun. Like at the Roman baths." He gave in, clearly under my spell. "It's fun. You like fun, don't you? Just lighten up," I said smiling, rubbing his shoulders.

I knew he had a fierce crush on me. He was blushing and said,"Yeah. You're right."

We had drinks- my treat. I told the bartender, who's a buddy since I come here all the time, to make Tony's "Especially strong, man. I mean, strong, strong.This dude needs loosening up." After the third round, Tony was slurring, awarming up to my advances, the club was getting busy and the action started taking place. He moaned as I leaned over and held him next to me, kissing him and frenching him.He didn't move away but returned my kiss and let me start feeling his ass, as I told him how much I wanted him.

I took him by the hand into a booth, leaving the door open and continued to get him ready for his first taste of my raw dick. He was so drunk.

I pulled out a rubber and put it over my dick. I worked quickly, putting some lube on his asshole and massaged it till he moaned some more. I put my poppers under his nose. He didn't want to sniff at first but I reassured him and said it was ok. He sniffed a HUGE amount and was flying. Drunk and high on poppers. Goodbye, safe sex. I turned him around and immediatly removed the condumb, throwing it on the floor, sliding my thick, bare cock all the way into his hole. He was begging for it like a bitch in heat, the dam bursting and his true desires being fulfilled.

When I came in him,my hands working his nips and biting his neck, saying how good he felt, he was holding the poppers bottle, sniffing like a starving man and grinding his ass back to meet my cock. Another guy entered the booth, taking my place at his ass while I made out with him and told him to take it, Baby. Ride that cock, Baby. He liked that kind of talk. When the dude fucking him came, his load pooling in his ass with mine, I decided we should take a break. I admonished him for being so wild and out of control and turning me on so much and taking advantage. He said, "Sorry, I'm so blasted. I got carried away."

I feigned some regret and concern and said we should go. "You gotta be careful. Who knows if that guy who fucked you was safe. At least I am. And I was wearing a rubber." I see the guy who fucked him around all the time. What a sleaze. I'm sure he's POZ. I went on and on about how important safe sex is and made him feel so guilty and scared. I was loving it. I had visions of my triumphant POZ sperm soldiers joining forces with the other POZ dude's Aids sperm army, invading and plundering, decimating his immune system, conquering, destroying. Crying out," AIDS whore!!"

I told him I was uncomfortable going out with him any more. He said he was sorry.

The truth is I had him, deposited my POZ cum in his ass and I was done. I went home and slept a satisfied, contented sleep. I am evil. I hope he cried himself to sleep as a stranger's cum swam around inside him.

• Like 1