Straight seduced and pozzed

Hey guys. This my first story here. I hope you love it. Please tell me. Be as honest as you are.

I had just finished working out in the gym in the office area of my condo building. I decided to enjoy a soak in the hot tub. The only one else here was the office manager who lived in the only condo on this floor. I knew it was close to closing time so I jumped in wearing just my boxers. The water felt good on my body. It was relaxing and I think I dozed off for a bit because all of a sudden Ron, the building manager was in the tub as well. "Oh, wow. Sorry," I said because I was startled. "No worries, I was going to tell you it's closing time when I saw you were napping. I decided to lock up and enjoy myself since it looked like this tub was doing you a lot of good." I knew very little about Ron. We hardly ever spoke. I knew he was gay and friendly. He is a handsome man of 5'11 dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He also works out a lot, and it shows in his six pack abs. I am no slouch there either. My own hair is black with dark brown eyes. Ron though has something I never noticed until now. He has a strong and unique scent to him. He, clearly, does not wear anti-perspirant and his natural scent was strong but pleasant. The more we talked his scent made me feel weird. Soon though it was time to get out. I noticed that Ron had a weird tattoo right above his crotch. It was a biohazard symbol in the colors of the Pride Flag. I almost asked him about it but decided not to in case it was too personal.
Ron and I became friends after that. I worked from home and could set my own hours so I change things so we could work out and hit the tub every night. His scent always made me feel weird. I grew to really enjoy it. He convinced me to stop wearing anything that masks my natural smell and to just make sure I really cleaned myself. It was great to know him. 
After a couple of weeks I asked if I could ask a weird question? He said I could and he would answer if I would answer a question of his. "Okay." He went first. "Are you seeing anyone?" I laughed, "The day before we met I had just ended a very serious relationship. I thought we were going to get married. I ended it because her sister was never going to stop interfering in our lives and my ex always sided with her." "I am sorry." "It is alright. Meeting you and our friendship has help me forget." Then I asked my question, "Why do you have a biohazard symbol tattoo?" He sighed, "Well, I hope you are not scared by this, I am HIV positive. I also do something called pozzing. It is where I fuck guys bareback who want to catch the bug or who like the thrill of taking the risk." I was not weirded out by this. 
Ron invited me up for a beer. We did not even get dressed we just went back to his home and started drinking. After a few, Ron got closer to me. His musk was stronger and was really starting to make me feel strange. I think the beers helped play a role in this. He started to rub on my dick through my shorts. I admit it felt good but was more shocked then anything. Ron then pulled my dick out and started giving me a blow job. His mouth really felt good on my dick. I was about to try and say something when he stopped and asked, no told, me we were going to the bedroom. I complied. I was thinking that I would just let him finish sucking me, but I would not let it go further. I was not into guys but he was giving me the best BJ I have ever had so I might as well enjoy it. 
When on the bed I was completely naked. Laying on my back, I let Ron suck me again. God, it was good. He pulled something out from a drawer just within reach. I could then feel one of his fingers press inside my ass. It was lubed so it went in without any problem, but his nail was sharp. I could really feel it in there. "Ouch," I said. Ron stopped sucking and then started licking my ass. I was about to say no more when he suddenly stopped. My friend stood up and he said, "When I don't fuck for a while I get horny and need to let out my pumped up aggression. I need a hole to fuck and yours is perfect. I love to take a tight virgin hole anyways. So get ready." He removed his shorts and I saw his dick for the first time. It was huge. The biggest I have ever seen - at least 10 inches. "Yes, you are going to take all of this." I was frozen. I did not know what to do. I was staring at his massive hard on when I saw his tattoo. He is positive and about to fuck my ass. I was panicking in my mind as he started to push his tip into me. I wanted to say stop it. I wanted to say no. My mouth would not work. My mind was fighting this but the rest of me seemed to want it. Ron pushed his way into me. I could finally could speak. I groaned in both pleasure and pain. His dick was tearing me open. Shit. I was enjoying this. I loved this. Ron was grinding me over and over again. His dick was perfect in me. He was hitting my prostate, and I soon shot a load of cum. I did not even touch my dick for it to happen. This was the best. Ron then said he was about cum. I could feel him have an orgasm inside me. His toxic cum was filling me. He was pushing even harder. He said that he always has three or four climaxes when he fucks a guy so we are just getting started. I was happy. "Please, keep fucking me." Ron smiled. He did as I begged. Ron was doing more than fucking my body. He was fucking my mind. With each push inside me and with his second and third shot of cum in my ass he was destroying any desire for women. He had done it. He converted me to only wanting men. "I know that look in your eyes," Ron said. "You are a faggot now. You want nothing but dick now." "Yes," I barley squeaked. "Say it. Say that you are a faggot." "I AM A FAGGOT," I screamed. Ron then said, "I know you are. I give you my last gift of the night." He had a final orgasm inside me. I am covered with sweat and both relief and disappointment now that he was done. He turned me on my side and stuck two fingers inside me. He scooped up some of his cum which also contained some blood and a tiny amount of my shit. He fed it to me. I thought it was the best thing I ever tasted. He then fed me more. I was so exhausted I dozed off when he got up to hit the head. I would have slept all night but Ron woke me up a couple of times to fuck me more. 
Ron took me to get checked. Yep, I was now a Poz. To celebrate we went to his Tattoo artist who did his ink. I got the same one only mine was a tramp stamp. We now live together and are a couple but are in no way exclusive. Yes, we now live together, but I get to let other guys fuck me and he fucks other guys. Whenever someone wants to engage in pozzing we are there. A top fucks me and bottoms get Ron. I have never been happier.

Edited by drscorpio
minor punctuation and spelling
  • Like 49
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

Extremely HOT , Exciting and Doing it - Erection time - like to been the 1 ! Addicted to barebacking plus Toxic Tattoos - men and women ! I love to party - sometimes surprises of having 3 studs breeding and seeding me - using and abusing me - stealthing - cum 1 - cum all - erections all the time seeing poz tattoos - videos ( barebackbastards dot com ) - sharp fingernail - start bleeding - becoming perverted love seeing raw breeding - blood covered dicks - more - more - Please  !    Remember also Hot tubs or Pool fucking sessions too !   https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

3 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

Extremely HOT , Exciting and Doing it - Erection time - like to been the 1 ! Addicted to barebacking plus Toxic Tattoos - men and women ! I love to party - sometimes surprises of having 3 studs breeding and seeding me - using and abusing me - stealthing - cum 1 - cum all - erections all the time seeing poz tattoos - videos ( barebackbastards dot com ) - sharp fingernail - start bleeding - becoming perverted love seeing raw breeding - blood covered dicks - more - more - Please  !    Remember also Hot tubs or Pool fucking sessions too !   [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Anyone has the same feelings of Breeding Poz juices into a Bloody Cunt Pussy Hole seeing Blood ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...