Non-perv question : how do you get rid of dildos?

Bearseeder

Ok, so years ago my other half and I inherited a dildo collection. In 19 years, we never did anything with them.  I'm trying to downsize and get rid of a few thing and want to figure out the best way of disposing of them.

Is there a market for used shtupperware?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

While I'm definitely curious how one inherits a dildo collection, I'll confine my comments to the question at hand. ... I guess it would depend if they are modern toys or are of an historical or unique nature. There are a few museums of sex that might be interested in donations of artifacts. (A quick Google shows there's one in New York, Miami, and Prague. Probably others as well.)   I also found an interesting article on sex toys through history  (  [think before following links] https://www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/sex/g4297/sex-toys-history/ ). You might be able to ask the author what she thinks you could do with them.  You could always throw the lot on ebay and see if anyone bites, or anonymously drop them in the Goodwill donation box.  Apparently, they get a lot of adult items that way.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bear in mind that some dildoes are made of materials that are porous or potentially porous and therefore impossible to clean and sterilize sufficiently to be used safely by others. Also, depending on the age of the items in question, some breakdown of the original integrity of the materials may have occurred. I would inspect them very carefully, and look into what they’re made of, before foisting them off on someone else. If any of them don’t pass muster, you can always turn them into edgy modern art... or just chuck them in the bin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Bear in mind that some dildoes are made of materials that are porous or potentially porous and therefore impossible to clean and sterilize sufficiently to be used safely by others. Also, depending on the age of the items in question, some breakdown of the original integrity of the materials may have occurred. I would inspect them very carefully, and look into what they’re made of, before foisting them off on someone else. If any of them don’t pass muster, you can always turn them into edgy modern art... or just chuck them in the bin.

Edgy modern art. Never thought I'd consider doing that to my prostate massager.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:07 AM, ErosWired said:

That's true -- and if they haven't been used in almost 2 decades, then degradation of materials is probably the bigger issue.  Turning them into modern art is a brilliant suggestion.  They could get a couple of those clone-a-willy kits and create custom designed retro dildos and even combine them to make double or (if you dare) triple penetraters. 

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Mail them anonymously to people you don't like with the following note "Now, you can go fuck yourself!"

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that -it would have been coming out of my nose! Fuck, that was funny!

On 11/5/2019 at 7:08 AM, hornycumslut91 said:

Edgy modern art. Never thought I'd consider doing that to my prostate massager.

Does it vibrate? Have multiple speeds?  I'll take it! Send it to me! Thanks! Kevin 603-410-7622 Hell; I'll take some dildos too!

Edited by kevy1109

I am backing the commenters who are concerned about material deterioration. If they are metal, watch for rust obviously, but wood and rubber ones would have been rendered useless (and who inherit dildos? LOL)

My suggestion is to keep the wood ones as fun decor at home and bury the rubber ones inside food waste and take them to the dumpster.